Author Topic: The Messenger  (Read 1575 times)

WinterElf

The Messenger
« on: April 21, 2019, 11:00:09 PM »
I went to her because of the affordable price and good ratings but the reading was really sad for me . 
anyone else read with her? did the predictions come to pass?

Offline Qu33n

Re: The Messenger
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2019, 04:02:44 AM »
Her readings are always sad. I would steer clear

WinterElf

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2019, 10:46:28 AM »
She blocked me too after the reading. It was freaking bizarre and rude. Was she accurate?

Offline britbrat

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 01:45:57 PM »
She seems like a pretty mean and negative reader. She did a reading for me and blocked me when I was trying to add money. She was wrong for me and negative for no reason. She is the female Jim15736.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2019, 02:00:28 PM »
she saw me ending up with my first POI, and it never happened, so while she wasn't negative for me, she was wrong nevertheless.....

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2019, 03:27:34 PM »
i hate such behavior. thanks guys for letting me know your experiences.  she has really good reviews on her page so i was surprised at her rudeness and how harsh she was. kinda like a nicole sees vibe going on....

Offline astrogirl90tron

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »
This really surprised me. I’ve been reading with her for over a year and she’s typically sweet as a button. I know she’s been going through stuff recently so maybe you caught her at wrong time. I know that’s not an excuse and she shouldn’t take calls but I promise she’s not usually this mean.

anything