Author Topic: Accuracy- especially on Purple Ocean  (Read 17405 times)

Offline Clearviews

Accuracy- especially on Purple Ocean
« on: April 19, 2019, 12:04:17 AM »
So my situation is quite complicated. There is now (for the last few months) a third party involved.
It's a messy situation! When looking at readers reviews do people find they have more luck when people state "I've had 25+ readings from other advisors and they all said different"?
Just wondering if these are the more accurate readers seeing as so many sugarcoat and say what you want them to hear.
Thank you

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Accuracy- especially on Purple Ocean
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 12:45:03 AM »
I have never used purple ocean, but in general, I like Sincerity (own site), Psychic Ari (bitwine), Star Clair (the circle), Will (own site), Readings by Gail (keen), Prophet Rose (keen), Lady Persephone (own site)
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 12:48:29 AM by Sweetsydney2000 »

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 02:02:51 AM »
So my situation is quite complicated. There is now (for the last few months) a third party involved.
It's a messy situation! When looking at readers reviews do people find they have more luck when people state "I've had 25+ readings from other advisors and they all said different"?
Just wondering if these are the more accurate readers seeing as so many sugarcoat and say what you want them to hear.
Thank you

Purple Ocean is riddled with fakes it's really hard to discern who is real by the reviews. I've tried a few but the only ones who have been remotely on point for me were Scarlet Star, she predicted a lot of things for me and Goddess Erika, if you're into tarot. I used to use Miss Meadow and she spoke with a lot of conviction, not everything she saw came to pass but she had a few hits in between.... she tried to sell candles though so watch out!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2019, 03:10:19 PM by PinkyD »

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 12:26:21 PM »
Thanks for your replies- have read with all three of those. The only one that hasnt given any clear positive answers was Goddess Erika but that was because of her 6 month forecast. Here's hoping!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 12:48:24 PM »
I find tattoo psychic to be good. I have had validations from a mutual friend on his readings.

Offline user5942

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2019, 01:12:12 PM »
I do not like Tattooed Psychic....he gave me a gloom and doom and the opposite happened

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
The first time I read with jewel she was bang on, I mean very accurate. But the next time she was quite fairytale-ish, so idk.true love tarot has been right for me once and her timeline was accurate too. Maybe try them out.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2019, 08:18:00 PM »
I tried Gothic Genie and I’m on the fence. I’m not saying she is wrong. But I’m not saying she is right. I feel as tho she was general and gave a lot of advice. Even in her clarity response in the message section it was all advice. I personally wouldn’t try her again. She didn’t validate anything for me.
I tried Persephonecharm and she was way off. Didn’t describe my situation at all! Either that or she doesn’t know how to interpret the card correctly.

Offline happyk

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2019, 08:40:34 PM »
Yourspiritualdestiny
Jordan Keith

josh34

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2019, 06:11:09 PM »
I feel the need to say Purple Ocean scam artists are often very very good at playing the game. I'd be careful with every single one mentioned here, aside from Erika. I went on a binge over a year ago, and spent far too muhc money on a lot of them. Maybe one or two are real. Literally the rest are frauds. I say "one or two", because I know of one, and 'maybe' there's another. But I'm convinced they're all scams aside from Erika. They're great at getting in your head, telling you what you want to hear, and saying statements to make your mind fill in he blanks, appearing as though they've connected and can see 'into' your life, when really it's just a cheap psychology trick. I'd really recommend staying off of this platform.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2019, 01:57:43 AM »
Even Erika for me was somewhat limited, the way she interpreted the cards wasn't very applicable to my then situation, however the cards when I saw them, I instinctively knew what they meant which was a totally different meaning from how she explained it to be, hers was a positive interpretation, but innately I knew it to be negative and actually the opposite which unfortunately came to pass....

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2019, 11:52:55 PM »
Am sure have seen some one else say she misinterpreted the cards. It's hard for me to say if anyone is accurate at the moment. I do seem drawn to tattooed psychic tho- if anything he gives consistently good advice and I like his direct approach.
Been watching you tube horoscopes which have been quite unteresting- but again the readings on there can sometimes differ. Cheaper than a reading tho!

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 04:36:51 PM »
Thank you

Purple Ocean is riddled with fakes it's really hard to discern who is real by the reviews. I've tried a few but the only ones who have been remotely on point for me were Scarlet Star, she predicted a lot of things for me and Goddess Erika, if you're into tarot. I used to use Miss Meadow and she spoke with a lot of conviction, not everything she saw came to pass but she had a few hits in between.... she tried to sell candles though so watch out!

scarlet star and Erika predictions came true for you and you would say are accurate?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 08:52:29 PM »
Is Scarlet Star this lady on bitwine?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/advisors/418081-scarlet_life_relationship_expert?msg=Came+through+availability+notifier&nickname=sera1122&nocheckbox=true&start_chat=1&utm_campaign=notifier&utm_medium=SMS&utm_source=bitwine

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2019, 04:10:43 PM »
Thank you

scarlet star and Erika predictions came true for you and you would say are accurate?

Yeppp, not so much Erika mostly Scarlet, I even left a journey testimonial. I was very skeptical about her initially but here's what she predicted :

Engagement around May 2018 (happened June 11th 2018) (prediction was made in Dec 2017)

First breakup.in Feb 2018 and she called that it wasn't over and would be back together between 7-10 days (didn't believe her but it happened)

A longtime friend of my partner was trying to break us up (she saw that  if laid low and didn't react that my partner would end this friendship, again didn't believe he EVER do that but it happened about 3 weeks later.

She saw an amazing weekend within two weeks where my partner and I would go out a lot and grow closer, he surprised me two weeks later with a bunch of dates planned, safari petting zoo, massive amusements parks, movies, he never did this before

A career issue came up for me and she successfully predicted the outcome (it wasn't obvious or anything)

My partner was being weird/distract ed and Scarlet did something weird, she sorta like, idk, sniffed the air or something and said he's stressed having some sort of... "test"... done at work that's messing with him..... A week later he came forward and apologized for being so odd he said that he was under stress because he was doing his yearly performance review/assessment with the head of his dept

Predictions she got wrong for me :

She said marriage would be about 7mths after we got engaged(didn't happen because of a job issue but fiance said this was the initial plan)

She saw my partner's career safe and long lived in the aftermath of the announcement of the shutdown of the company he worked for. The retrenchment eventually  took place. However, the union fought for months in court to stop the shutdown and it was swinging like a pendulum whether workers would keep their jobs or not, one minute it was a victory, next minute it was overruled. So I don't know if Scarlet should've gotten this right or if the energy to that whole situation was just  too volatile....I still feel she should've seen the outcome but here's the thing, 6mths later, the company may be booting back up and rehiring the affected workers so I'm still waiting to see how this really plays out....for now it's a failed prediction

She saw a career opportunity for me in back in Sept 18 that was supposed to come, I did get an offer to transfer to anther department (their manager wanted me) in March 19 but it wasn't a promotion or anything and it would've still had to have been approved etc.... I don't know if this counts

Scarlet said my partner's mother and my family would meet before the end of the year in 2018, well in Dec 18 we had a prayer function and I personally invited his mom, and he and his mom.got into it because he wanted her to come but she opted out of it on the day itself.. The opportunity to meet, I didn't know that would have occurred at all, Scarlet got the season right but they didn't meet so I consider this failed, Scarlet isn't of the opinion they will meet ever now lol and tbh no such opportunity has arose to date since.

Weird thing to note :

Scarlet thought is mom was an extremely negative energy and warned me that she would try to get in between my fiance and I, this was back in Aug 2018, before the meeting opportunity. She also said his mom was oddly envious of me and she's threatened by the fact that I maintain respectful boundaries and don't partake in negative behaviours that she is guilty of, such as gossiping about people and idk I don't want to go into the whole list of it here, but when Scarlet warned me about her initially, I didn't know his mom enough to agree /disagree. Since then I, I can say she was right about how she described his mom although Scarlet was scarily like against his mom, like she really really warned me about her. But this is the weird part, around October/November 2018 Scarlet started suggesting we do live meditation so she could do energy clearing especially because of the negative energy his mother was projecting into our relationship. I did like an hour long session with her and Scarlet saw a dark cloud that she said she was able to clear. She said she thinks his mom is messing in dark stuff to separate us, my partner had mentioned to me that his mom does stuff in the occult when she doesn't like people, she's really superstitious and won't eat from others especially. I also see online that she follows sketchy psychics and such. So I really don't know if there's any truth to what Scarlet saw but I it's plausible given how his mom is but then I don't know about that dark cloud energy clearing business 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️ scarlet wanted to pursue follow up sessions with me but I told her I couldn't afford it so she laid off and told me to keep in prayer and meditation and to keep praying his mom's energy away, like everytime his mom comes up she says to keep praying to God to. protect me & partner from her lol so while the dark cloud thing had me suspicious of whether that was a scam or energy clearing is legit, Scarlet seemed genuine and she always talks about God and the power of praying with me as an alternative to. paying for energy clearing..... Idk, let me know what you guys think on this one

She got a lot of other little things accurate as but lately, maybe because I stopped reading as often, or I started using bitwine psychics instead, she tells me everything will fine but I don't get like meaty predictions anymore lol idk if she lost her connection with me in particular or something, I'll try her again if I'm in a crisis or something to see if her predictions are still panning out.or not
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 04:24:29 PM by PinkyD »