Author Topic: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)  (Read 8380 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Psychic Gudiance by Jennifer (LovePsychicJessica)
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 11:06:43 PM »
Told me they are distant ( They are, but can easily be anyone )  Someone around them friend is toxic and we will be a couple 4-6 months.  Pause will be over in 4-5 weeks.   Contact within 3 weeks.

Anyone else?

Yes to distant. Someone around them is negative. Timeline different. Told me within three months.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 11:07:07 PM »
Told me they are distant ( They are, but can easily be anyone )  Someone around them friend is toxic and we will be a couple 4-6 months.  Pause will be over in 4-5 weeks.   Contact within 3 weeks.

Anyone else?

Ok you will get contact in 3 weeks?  Will be a couple in 4 to 6 months but it will only last 4-5 weeks???

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 11:13:12 PM »
This "pause" that we have now will be over in 4-5 weeks.  Clarifying her "read"  hard quotes on the read

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 11:19:32 PM »
Lol sorry that makes more sense.  Hope it pans out. 🤞

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 11:27:12 PM »
Wow! This is crazy, but I’m glad to have a forum like this to forwarn people.  I don’t think she’ll stay in business much longer.  She gives the real ones a bad name.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 01:53:46 AM »
This is just like that advisor Michelle situation allll over again 🙄

Offline happyk

« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2019, 02:01:10 PM »
Did you guys see this review on her page--

misscreyon
Jennifer is very gifted! She seen so much in my life that were jaw dropping correct,that No way she would have said same to others, what you dont know is many readers will use psychology when they feel you are closed off sad drained worry etc..its very hard to read when those emotions are strong starting a reading,and by saying things like You have bubbely personalty or any other frases,it sometimes is to get the client be focused calmer lifted,any to be able to read the person, not feeling blocks and hard to see anything around this person. If you see the rest of your reading, its hard for me to belive you didnt get that wow feeling,this woman truly ses all, cause thats what many ofl us has gotten. You should work on take deep breathes before reading,and only go through in mind what you are greatful happy about in life, all positive although you are sad stressed down etc,then its very easy to connect to you right away

I wish there were a way to comment on bitwine's reviews 😤😤 I wonder what they got in exchange for that review.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 04:28:46 PM »

misscreyon
Jennifer is very gifted! She seen so much in my life that were jaw dropping correct,that No way she would have said same to others, what you dont know is many readers will use psychology when they feel you are closed off sad drained worry etc..its very hard to read when those emotions are strong starting a reading,and by saying things like You have bubbely personalty or any other frases,it sometimes is to get the client be focused calmer lifted,any to be able to read the person, not feeling blocks and hard to see anything around this person. If you see the rest of your reading, its hard for me to belive you didnt get that wow feeling,this woman truly ses all, cause thats what many ofl us has gotten. You should work on take deep breathes before reading,and only go through in mind what you are greatful happy about in life, all positive although you are sad stressed down etc,then its very easy to connect to you right away

I wish there were a way to comment on bitwine's reviews 😤😤 I wonder what they got in exchange for that review.

HA 🤣🤣 Jennifer probably made that review HERSELF, like under a fake account or something lmao the lengths scammers will go to, nothing surprises me anymore 🙄

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 04:32:39 PM »

misscreyon

Actually no really 👀 look at the spelling errors in that review 👀 JUST LIKE JENNIFER (if that's even her real name) and the angle the review is coming from its sort of justification from a reader's end IMHO 🤔💭 those spelling errors though...... 👀 👀 👀

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 07:21:44 PM »
Wouldn't it make more sense for the reader to tell the client to come back when they are in a better state of mind??? That review is plain silly.

Offline happyk

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2019, 04:57:42 AM »
Did anybody get a message from this reader saying her house sitter went online and have people readings? Lmao 😂😂

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2019, 05:29:00 AM »
Did anybody get a message from this reader saying her house sitter went online and have people readings? Lmao 😂😂

Hahaha yuppp......the house sitter has been giving readings sureeee lmaoooo

Offline happyk

« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2019, 05:38:04 AM »

Hahaha yuppp......the house sitter has been giving readings sureeee lmaoooo
[/quote

Lamest excuse ever!!

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2019, 06:00:37 AM »
Noooo way!

Copy and paste if you can!

Offline happyk

« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2019, 07:36:00 AM »
Noooo way!

Copy and paste if you can!

hi there, i first want to sincerely apologize to you and all clients i am so sorry it seems my house sitter while i was away signed on my account and gave readings this past month without my knowledge i am emailing all clients who have been given a poor reading like such.

i am offering a full refund please if you would remove negative review seeing how it is reflecting on my profile. i am back and i will make sure this never happens again

please i am so sorry God bless you i hope you can accept this refund and my deep apology <3