Author Topic: Celeste  (Read 4927 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Celeste
« on: April 07, 2019, 05:53:15 PM »
I decided to give Celeste another try.  It's about 8 months later and I'm asking about a different topic.  She used the exact same words she used the first time I read with her.   She said "it's a double edge sword, if slice it this way then it could one way and if I slice it another it will go in a different direction"  Argh! So vague it applied to each topic I read with her on?? 

I thought I'd put this here in case other folks want to chime in about their "Double Edge Sword"

Offline bstalling

Re: Celeste
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 01:28:00 AM »
I decided to give Celeste another try.  It's about 8 months later and I'm asking about a different topic.  She used the exact same words she used the first time I read with her.   She said "it's a double edge sword, if slice it this way then it could one way and if I slice it another it will go in a different direction"  Argh! So vague it applied to each topic I read with her on?? 

I thought I'd put this here in case other folks want to chime in about their "Double Edge Sword"

I remember reading with her a while back and came off the phone with a sense of bullshit. She had really convoluted ways of saying simple stuff and I could tells she was wrong about whatever her perspective was, (and she was). Work and business related.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 01:30:27 AM »
I’ve been using her for 3 years and she has been spot on for me....actually one of the only readers who actually saw accurate outcomes and described them specifically (even though i don’t ask about them...it’s a part of her reading)

@alpha to answer your question, I’ve actual never heard her say that to me...so I’m sorry I’m not sure how i would interpret that either!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 01:33:45 AM by Sparkle002 »

Paulina93

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 09:11:26 PM »
any updates on her? I read with her a couple of months ago and it was very negative. She said she saw a lot of deception around POI, which didn't seem true... she also kept referring to our situation as if we were still talking and in contact, until I had to correct her a few times. She said no one new would come in until 2020 (which I know is wrong because at the time there was someone, and someone new is coming in currently). She also saw no contact until august, and stated it would be me doing it... which I know is not going to happen. She then said she saw me extremely upset about him in december, and I won't move on until 2020. She explained the guy that would come in but he fit the exact description of POI with height, looks,  and type of interests she described.
Is she usually negative?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 09:15:23 PM »
any updates on her? I read with her a couple of months ago and it was very negative. She said she saw a lot of deception around POI, which didn't seem true... she also kept referring to our situation as if we were still talking and in contact, until I had to correct her a few times. She said no one new would come in until 2020 (which I know is wrong because at the time there was someone, and someone new is coming in currently). She also saw no contact until august, and stated it would be me doing it... which I know is not going to happen. She then said she saw me extremely upset about him in december, and I won't move on until 2020. She explained the guy that would come in but he fit the exact description of POI with height, looks,  and type of interests she described.
Is she usually negative?

My first reading she wasn’t a negative person, the outcome was just negative tho lol!....i didn’t read with her for a year because of that....yet everything she said manifested exactly the way she said it.

So when i went back...she has been pretty accurate (for me)...and gave i would say REALISTIC readings rather than negative. For my current poi, she saw a lot of positive stuff, but warned me about inconsistency - which was negative, and has happened.

Paulina93

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 09:23:42 PM »
Is she usually negative?

My first reading she wasn’t a negative person, the outcome was just negative tho lol!....i didn’t read with her for a year because of that....yet everything she said manifested exactly the way she said it.

So when i went back...she has been pretty accurate (for me)...and gave i would say REALISTIC readings rather than negative. For my current poi, she saw a lot of positive stuff, but warned me about inconsistency - which was negative, and has happened.

Hmm okay that does make sense. Her predictions for me are just very opposite of even mattie and kisha but who knows! Guess i'll have to wait and see.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 09:27:12 PM »
Is she usually negative?

Hmm okay that does make sense. Her predictions for me are just very opposite of even mattie and kisha but who knows! Guess i'll have to wait and see.

Yep...Kisha is 50/50 on postive predictions and Mattie I’m gonna try her a second time to see how she connects with me (first time she was right but super vague)....Celeste I’ve been using since 2016..

We will see!

anything