Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 95718 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #330 on: June 25, 2019, 04:40:44 PM »
I've taken her off my list. I had money in my account so I decided to hit her up on chat. Well...I feel she totally read off the prior chat transcript. She made it sound like her guide was telling her something that I totally told her last time I chatted with her. It was very disappointing.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #331 on: June 25, 2019, 06:35:41 PM »
She said in my reading last week that she sees a wish coming true for me too.

Offline persephone

« Reply #332 on: June 25, 2019, 07:09:41 PM »
I guess Anastasia is a genie in a bottle...

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #333 on: June 25, 2019, 07:39:48 PM »

LOL!
 ::)

Darn. I had high hopes for this one. If I didnt have a conscience I'd get into the psychic game myself. God knows I could use the money. Throw out numbers and talk about wishes all day Haha
But I couldn't live with myself. I like to sleep at night.  :-\

Offline persephone

« Reply #334 on: June 25, 2019, 08:21:28 PM »

LOL!

Darn. I had high hopes for this one. If I didnt have a conscience I'd get into the psychic game myself. God knows I could use the money. Throw out numbers and talk about wishes all day Haha

I won’t charge you for it. Make a wish and it will come true! And in 7 or 3 it will come true for sure!

Offline lp1111

« Reply #335 on: June 25, 2019, 08:29:04 PM »

LOL!

I won’t charge you for it. Make a wish and it will come true! And in 7 or 3 it will come true for sure!

HAHA! More like in 2-9. Could be any combination of the numbers, the month, date or some variation of the time. It could even be someone’s birthday that would be significant for timing, but you’ll know when it happens 🤪

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #336 on: June 26, 2019, 05:13:28 AM »

LOL!

HAHA! More like in 2-9. Could be any combination of the numbers, the month, date or some variation of the time. It could even be someone’s birthday that would be significant for timing, but you’ll know when it happens 🤪

Smh... I really am hopeless  ;D

Offline blue-eyes

« Reply #337 on: June 27, 2019, 04:10:20 PM »
I had a reading with her a while back, And it all seemed very strange, Every time I asked a question she almost answered it straight away, Sometimes without me finishing the question, Gave me figures and numbers, But nothing special, She did seem nice though, So will wait and see if anything comes to fruition ::)

Offline marciamia

« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2019, 02:35:39 PM »
what in the world happened to her queue?? 😳

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2019, 02:39:30 PM »

If you mean by it going down, I guess people read here and make their decision based on reviews. She’s expensive , so that’s probably a factor too!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2019, 04:42:56 PM »
A list of my prediction

***You are paying something off 2-3  ( I Said no ) she was right I paid off my student loan
****you are discussing a way of being a leader career wise, yes it happened, my  bosses boss spoke to me and asked questions on the lead role
**You are being promoted in your role, it happened
***I asked if she saw me negotiating pay increase she said yes and I will get what I want, well I did negotiate but got something not what I wanted but my company has a take it or leave it kinda policy, well it was still good money but I was a bit pissed
I asked about another position after this she said 15 months so we will see
***She saw conflict and resolution and that was true on my job
***She said in may I will need to get my sleeping pattern together, honestly, I was having a lot of sleeping issues until around that time
*** she said I will be making three new friends, there was an attempt but I got busy I did not make the first meeting
The rest of the predictions are not due and so I will update when they are and as they come in
Will I recommend her ? yes I will !!!!! a couple of friends read with her and liked her

I would say this, few major things happened in my life that was not touched on......
« Last Edit: June 29, 2019, 04:44:59 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2019, 08:19:07 PM »

shes gone for a week, why bother waiting in line

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #342 on: June 30, 2019, 12:02:04 AM »
Is she only on CP?
I'm not joining another platform.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #343 on: June 30, 2019, 02:20:22 AM »
Is she only on CP?
I'm not joining another platform.

No one has found her private site yet...if she even has one.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #344 on: July 04, 2019, 10:56:14 PM »
List of predictions:

1) I've got a mother energy coming in too and a strong sense of worry coupled with instability. (This is true, some random chica who is a mother reached out to me on Instagram, and its a rather suspicious and unstable situation, probably a marker of the start of things below).

2)  I've got a dream coming true around 27th or in the next 2-7, she sees me dressed up and confident. (I dig ties, what can I say?)

3) You're stuck. You'll feel an increased sense of liberation in the next 3-8.

4) And you are gonna be on a long drive around that period. (If the short we made makes it into festivals, I am totally road-tripping )

5) Also got a love triangle scenario happening. (Hasn't occurred yet, but could be fun, eh?)

6) Spirit says its bringing together the old and new, someone from your past with someone in your present. This will make sense in the next 3-7, but you knew this would happen lol. (would line up with the love triangle. I hope I dont get shot.)

7) 21st is strong with a love energy (hopefully with the triangle from above :) )

8) New beginning around me on the 20th/21st.

9) The change of environment I've been putting off you'll start thinking about in the next '4', but will be making it concrete int he next '7' (felt like burning my house down, but realized this might be inefficient.  I am planning on selling instead, and it would line up for a February date, also recommended by the agent of real estate).

10) February feels strong around you too.

11) I have some communication about widening my skill set and taking on something new in '9' and meeting new people in '11'

12) POI back in 4/5

To be honest, there are a ton of predictions still pending. I think she does a combo of markers and timings, so perhaps that is why its a little confusing. In regards to our earlier discussions about wishes and dreams coming true, I don't think it really actually matters that she uses that specific language, only if it is accurate.  I will update more as it rolls forward.