Author Topic: Anastasia  (Read 92401 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Anastasia
« Reply #345 on: July 12, 2019, 12:08:18 AM »
Came back to update ...

So, the following things that she said didnt come true about POI #1 (mind you I started this thread months ago and read on POI 1 and was interested in him at that time) but none of the below happened - matter of fact a week ago we got in an argument and hadnt talked to each other since.

* Communication better second week of July

This one partially happened - I got dressed up and it was around 9pm!! CRAZY - BUT it wasnt to see HIM tho - it was to see POI #4..
* On the 27th at 9pm..seeing him (within 3 months) x confident and dressed up

Offline fefe

« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2019, 11:15:31 PM »
Hit for Anastasia. She said that my POI and the new girlfriend would break in 6 around the 16/17 and that prediction happened exactly 6 weeks from the date of my reading on June 5th. They broke up this week on July 17th. I posted details under the Matilda thread because she got it right also. Anastasia gave other predictions so I will update accordingly.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #347 on: July 25, 2019, 08:57:32 PM »
I’m still waiting on her predictions. I really hope they come to pass. I just let her talk and I took notes. Straight predictions with number combinations thrown in. I might use those on a lottery ticket  ::)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #348 on: July 27, 2019, 02:43:44 AM »
I recently read with her and honestly I cannot believe she was genuine. Maybe not the worst, but one of the worst reading that I've ever had such that from the first minutes of the call I was thinking to hang up. She did not do any validation and just gave me a bunch of timeframes for 1-2 years later!!! How far out can she read? I don't believe in her, and I don't believe she can precisely says e.g.  5th of July 2020 I will see my POI! I was not impressed with the reading at all, and I am thinking to call and ask for refund.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #349 on: July 29, 2019, 09:30:16 PM »
Her dates have been wrong for me so I have not called her back again.  Hope shes working for a some here.

Offline hope36

« Reply #350 on: September 05, 2019, 01:56:06 PM »
[Update] Nothing she said happened for me.
Total fairytale, she gave me 2 dates - one in in july and one in august, poi was supposed to propose in august  ;D ;D ;D haven;t heard from him in over a year now. smh  ::)

Offline persephone

« Reply #351 on: September 05, 2019, 09:46:42 PM »
Same here! She gave me some Fairytale predictions that never came to pass!!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #352 on: September 05, 2019, 09:56:10 PM »
Same here! She gave me some Fairytale predictions that never came to pass!!!

Same smh-I only had super minor hits but nothing major at all

She told me that I would be getting dressed up to go out at 9pm on the 27th....well I did get dressed up, ready to go out and it was cancelled lol (this was months ago) but again, like why cant these readers see the WHOLE prediction!

Offline DillP

« Reply #353 on: September 10, 2019, 03:34:58 AM »
Same here Sparkle. She threw out a lot of dates, but most of them didn’t stick. She did say that years are not guaranteed, but knowing when a period of “good energy” between POI and myself a year from now will be doesn’t really help too much overall. I think she could describe the current energies well though, but as I posted on another thread, we’re calling about what’s to come. No one is perfect, but I was never asking for specific timing either, so when it’s voluntarily shared, my expectations are a little higher for something to occur within a reasonable time frame of the predicted date.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #354 on: October 28, 2019, 07:47:19 PM »
Had a hit yesterday, and didnt realize it today. She told me back in May that someone from a long time ago would be reaching out to me through text. She described her as an old college friend, but I doubt anyone from college has my number at this point. It did happen and the person got my number from a mutual friend. Not much, but it was specific and surprising.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #355 on: November 03, 2019, 05:05:10 PM »
Still unsure how I feel about this reader, but I spoke to her in June about when my POI and his girlfriend would split and she told me within 5 months. Today would make 5 months, and they split up this past Thursday.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #356 on: November 03, 2019, 05:55:12 PM »
She told me my manager will be changed in Oct and nothing happened and it does not seem anything happens.

Offline zuri

« Reply #357 on: November 30, 2019, 11:17:25 PM »
 I like reading with Anastasia because I think she reads the current situation and near future well. I find that when she picks up on stuff I didn't ask her about, she is correct.  She throws out a lot of dates and numbers I write down but I don't keep her to it.

Offline Bean82

« Reply #358 on: December 05, 2019, 02:16:53 PM »
Reading back through old notes and I realized there was a hot for Anastasia! Back in April she said that I would be celebrating a career success and threw the numbers 8 and 17. I’ll be starting my new job on 12/16! 8 months later and a day off!

Offline bstalling

« Reply #359 on: December 05, 2019, 04:39:11 PM »
I like reading with Anastasia because I think she reads the current situation and near future well. I find that when she picks up on stuff I didn't ask her about, she is correct.  She throws out a lot of dates and numbers I write down but I don't keep her to it.

Agree. She randomly told me that someone wasnt living where said they were, and it ended up being true.