Author Topic: Lookout Mountain medium  (Read 4480 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Lookout Mountain medium
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:14:49 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3815.0.html

Offline happyk

Re: Lookout Mountain medium
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 04:57:22 AM »
I see this thread is empty so just wanted to share my experience. I had her read about my POI and I since November and she never saw the break up happen. i reached out to her in December right after the break up and she said he will get back to me before New Year's and he broke up with me on Dec. 20 but I haven't heard from him yet. I probably will not either. I must've read with her like 10 times and she kept saying that the overall outcome hasn't changed and she saw him with me. She goes round and round in circle and Idk WTF she's talking about but she needs time for her long responses. She never answers your questions directly and she'll just weave you a beautiful story. She was big FAIL for me.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 05:03:12 AM »
I see this thread is empty so just wanted to share my experience. I had her read about my POI and I since November and she never saw the break up happen. i reached out to her in December right after the break up and she said he will get back to me before New Year's and he broke up with me on Dec. 20 but I haven't heard from him yet. I probably will not either. I must've read with her like 10 times and she kept saying that the overall outcome hasn't changed and she saw him with me. She goes round and round in circle and Idk WTF she's talking about but she needs time for her long responses. She never answers your questions directly and she'll just weave you a beautiful story. She was big FAIL for me.

Wish I could remember who argued with me down about lookout when I said something similar to this. She just isn’t great and I’m Srry u experienced this

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 05:57:52 PM »

Wish I could remember who argued with me down about lookout when I said something similar to this. She just isn’t great and I’m Srry u experienced this

Hey Natasha. I think for some people coincidentally things work out the way they describe but there's no use trying to defend anyone because our experiences are ours and nobody can change that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 06:51:36 PM »
I agree its frustrating reading with her because she takes so long to respond to one question that you can't get your money's worth.  She was definitely wrong with me and i read with her in Nov of last year.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 05:23:26 AM »
Wrong for me.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 08:08:06 PM »
I tried to have a reading with her and she hung up on me and like, disappeared from online and never replied to my msg asking her what that was about 🤷🏻‍♀️ these bitwine psychics I swear 🙄

anything