Author Topic: Maharaani  (Read 5120 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Maharaani
« on: April 03, 2019, 05:04:26 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2441.0.html

Offline PinkyD

Re: Maharaani
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 02:21:28 AM »
She was right about things not being over with my POI but that could've been a lucky guess because we were broken up for like 2 days 😂she seemed ethical though 🤔 just not mind blowing you know?

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 03:41:14 AM »
Wrong for me. Completely and utterly.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 04:58:37 AM »

Okay I read some thread saying that she used to give identical readings to people (where have we seen this before 🤔😂😂) so I don't know about her anymore, these were like 2 year old threads though 😒

Offline marciamia

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 11:15:37 AM »

Okay I read some thread saying that she used to give identical readings to people (where have we seen this before 🤔😂😂) so I don't know about her anymore, these were like 2 year old threads though 😒

That was the Maharaani somebody on Keen. Different person. This Maharaani has actually been really good for me.

@happyk, how was she wrong for you?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 11:41:28 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/384216-raani?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

So this one is a thumbs up?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 11:48:24 AM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/384216-raani?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

So this one is a thumbs up?

Yes, without question. Stay away from the one on Keen though lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 01:54:55 PM »

That was the Maharaani somebody on Keen. Different person. This Maharaani has actually been really good for me.

I read with her on Jan 19, 2017 after finding out my then POI was about to leave to another country. It was a very short notice and I had known this only for a few days. I wasn't sure whether my POII will continue whatever we had. She said there might be a slight pulling away over next 8 weeks but he will be back to you but that didn't happen. He left on the 21st and at the airport he said that this can't continue due to so many reasons. He sent me a gift on Feb 14 just to tell me how great I was lol and that's it. I called him after receiving the gift and he wouldn't answer. I haven't heard from him to this day.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 02:09:54 PM »
yea she seemed like a cold reader to me when I tried her when I first joined bitwine..and when I asked for clarification for what she told me, she said sorry we aren't connecting, and ended chat. 

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 03:25:53 PM »
yea she seemed like a cold reader to me when I tried her when I first joined bitwine..and when I asked for clarification for what she told me, she said sorry we aren't connecting, and ended chat.

A hang up as a clarification.   🤔  yes that sure clears things up

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 04:17:42 PM »

Oh wow thanks for clearing that up Marciamia!

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 04:19:05 PM »

I read with her on Jan 19, 2017 after finding out my then POI was about to leave to another country. It was a very short notice and I had known this only for a few days. I wasn't sure whether my POII will continue whatever we had. She said there might be a slight pulling away over next 8 weeks but he will be back to you but that didn't happen. He left on the 21st and at the airport he said that this can't continue due to so many reasons. He sent me a gift on Feb 14 just to tell me how great I was lol and that's it. I called him after receiving the gift and he wouldn't answer. I haven't heard from him to this day.

💔 Like who does that even, send a gift on Vday and then goes no contact 😭 sighhhh sorry you went through that happy 😔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 04:21:53 PM »

I have no idea what to make of her now 😒 but tbh, I never got any validations either so maybe her saying it's not over was just a lucky guess, like that's the go to line for psychics anyway 🤔💭😒

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 04:27:58 PM »

I have no idea what to make of her now 😒 but tbh, I never got any validations either so maybe her saying it's not over was just a lucky guess, like that's the go to line for psychics anyway 🤔💭😒

I read with her sometime in 2017, and she said "communication is an issue" and "I don't see him wanting to take this further"...and I said but he keeps calling me asking me to get together, and she said "sorry maybe we aren't connecting" and left chat...

While she might have been right that it didn't develop into a relationship, I didn't get the sense that she was really reading the situation at all..but she seems to work for some, so who knows?  My track record with psychics isn't too good lol.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 04:36:22 PM »

I read with her sometime in 2017, and she said "communication is an issue" and "I don't see him wanting to take this further"...and I said but he keeps calling me asking me to get together, and she said "sorry maybe we aren't connecting" and left chat...

While she might have been right that it didn't develop into a relationship, I didn't get the sense that she was really reading the situation at all..but she seems to work for some, so who knows?  My track record with psychics isn't too good lol.

Haha I think we're all in a tailspin with psychics these days saw 😭🤣 I don't know what it is but it's really hard lately to find like a clear cut undoubtedly "good"  or "sharp" psychic, everything is so dubious ughh