Author Topic: Fallon  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Fallon
« on: April 03, 2019, 04:35:31 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4251.0.html

Hope this works.  Previous thread above.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Fallon
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 06:28:28 PM »
Bump ... only because i see there is a post on another general thread.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »
Fallon used to have a pretty high rate. She was completely wrong about a situation for me. It was not an outcome question, but a why did this person do this question and she sounded so sure, though I wondered at the time if she had just kind of run with the basic background I'd given her. I was able to confirm shortly after the actual reason and my assumption and her read of the situation were both way off. Anyway, she was off site for awhile and then returned, then lowered her rates significantly. I don't read on Bitwine anymore, but I still peruse it occasionally without logging in so that I'm not tempted (sad and pathetic, I know) and I'd seen that and wondered when she'd jack her rates back up. I see she already has some. I think she'll do away with her specials eventually (she didn't offer them before) and jump back up to $5.99/min or whatever she was at previously and in my opinion she's not worth it. I feel like I don't ever give very many positive reviews for Bitwine readers, but man, some of them are just not good and unfortunately I learned that the hard and expensive way. 😩

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2019, 11:06:15 PM »
Yes i read with her when it was i think 10 min @ $25 a few times.  Unfortunately she was off so never went back.  I can't imagine how she could justify raising her deals and rates so much after these reviews.

anything