Author Topic: Erika Archer -Truth inutitions?  (Read 5222 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Erika Archer -Truth inutitions?
« on: March 31, 2019, 06:47:48 AM »
I am having an facetime call with her. What are her live appointments like? What all does she do? Any experiences?

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Erika Archer -Truth inutitions?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 11:30:11 AM »
Please. Search. The board. First .

There are PLENTY of threads which talk about Erika.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »

I have but  those thread predominetaly  talk about her on purple ocean i want experience from her WEBSITE. The other truth intutions board talks about both, but chris mostly. Which doesn't even have alot of responses. I made this thread  tailored specifically to her live appointed. I don't want to hear about live chat or a delivered reading. I want to know what all to expect and what she does for face time calls which are clearly different from live chats and video readings. Other threads just talk about her accuracy and time frames coming to pass. If I was satisfy what I read I wouldn't have obivously made another thread.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 05:09:54 PM »
Well In that case you can ask on one of those threads. Sorry, I know it’s a pain but it becomes clustered here and there currently isn’t a moderator merging threads together. So we have to ask that you bare this in mind and try and get your answers in a thread which is relevant .

No hard feelings.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2019, 05:43:01 PM »
Well In that case you can ask on one of those threads. Sorry, I know it’s a pain but it becomes clustered here and there currently isn’t a moderator merging threads together. So we have to ask that you bare this in mind and try and get your answers in a thread which is relevant .

No hard feelings.

Wow! Bossy much?

I get that it's annoying when there are multiple threads about a reader, but:
a) I just did a search (the right way) and there is no thread dedicated to Erika Archer, so no harm done in creating one; and
b) Am I alone in thinking that this trend to chastise people for starting threads is bordering on rude?

I don't have any experience with Erika Archer; I am commenting on the way some users are trying to control the forum gets used... In particular I find that those messages (like this one) usually come from a 'we' as if to suggest the poster is speaking for everyone else are misguided. For the record, I have no issue with this new thread!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2019, 06:06:36 PM »

@Kristina this is actually the post that came across as bossy...

That said, fair comment that text is hard to read for tone, and you did say please, as well as sorry in the next text.

Again, I get the annoyance of multiple threads but I feel I've seen a trend to attack people as soon as they start a new thread, and in this case it seemed like a minimal foul, given that there wasn't one for EA.

Anyway, this is one of those times I jumped into a conversation and then kind of regretted it. I didn't mean to start something and perhaps should have kept my nose out of it.

Oh, and FYI I am not new here, I've been around a year longer than you, and many have been around a lot longer than I. I guess my beef is more general -- it has to do with small sub-groups forming and then coming across as the authority on here... and often (not saying you did this) berating people for how they post, what they post about, etc. That's what I reacted to I think.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2019, 06:08:07 PM by doubleoh8 »

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 01:59:07 AM »

@Kristina this is actually the post that came across as bossy...

That said, fair comment that text is hard to read for tone, and you did say please, as well as sorry in the next text.

Again, I get the annoyance of multiple threads but I feel I've seen a trend to attack people as soon as they start a new thread, and in this case it seemed like a minimal foul, given that there wasn't one for EA.

Anyway, this is one of those times I jumped into a conversation and then kind of regretted it. I didn't mean to start something and perhaps should have kept my nose out of it.

Oh, and FYI I am not new here, I've been around a year longer than you, and many have been around a lot longer than I. I guess my beef is more general -- it has to do with small sub-groups forming and then coming across as the authority on here... and often (not saying you did this) berating people for how they post, what they post about, etc. That's what I reacted to I think.

Thank you  defending me much appreciated.

josh34

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 02:01:50 AM »
She's been good for me! Sweetheart too :)

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 02:12:21 AM »

Yes, our last reading was amazing and she was so super sweet and understanding as well. Most of her predictions have been right for me and what she picks up is very accurate as well on both parties.

josh34

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 02:16:36 AM »

Yes, our last reading was amazing and she was so super sweet and understanding as well. Most of her predictions have been right for me and what she picks up is very accurate as well on both parties.

She's been very right for me too:) I'm happy you're having such a great experience with her! Please don't mind the hateful comments in the other thread. It's just a user who was hateful and rude toward her, trying to bash her and ruin her reputation because she won't read for her, after the user was rude toward her. This isn't the first time she's lied, embellished, made things up, or purposely left out information, to try to make the reader appear as a terrible person, and to make herself appear as the victim, and try to ruin other readers' businesses. Erika's fantastic. One thing that I really appreciate about her is the fact that she's so genuinely caring. <3 :)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 02:53:50 AM »
she was wrong for me.

Offline Chels

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2019, 07:04:02 PM »
Erika has been right for me every time and on predictions too.
I truly believe everyone connects differently! One of the readers that was raved on here did not work for me and others who have said been wrong for them worked for me. Just got to find who you connect with!

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2019, 12:17:38 AM »
Erika has been right for me every time and on predictions too.
I truly believe everyone connects differently! One of the readers that was raved on here did not work for me and others who have said been wrong for them worked for me. Just got to find who you connect with!
any like contact prediction? I know it varies to situaion to situation. but did it happen in days or weeks? what did you do to deal with the time passing with no contact?

Offline Clearviews

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 01:57:34 AM »
What is she on?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2019, 03:34:12 AM »
What is she on?
https://www.truthintuitions.com/

anything