Author Topic: Thoughts on this...  (Read 1936 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Thoughts on this...
« on: March 27, 2019, 01:58:06 PM »
I had a reading and was told the following....

We are manifesting right now. And even though you cannot "control" what he is manifesting. You can just keep "letting" him contacting, in your mind, and that will open up that channel a little bit. I know this can be a bit awkard, but this is a perfect time before sleep to just go. Hey (poi), if your thinking about me, just call darn it.

I figured i share in case there is validity to this and it can help your situation.

Offline happyk

Re: Thoughts on this...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 03:36:45 PM »
Thank you so much for sharing, being positive always helps. Mondez Durden on bitwine once told me something like this along the line. LOA is real but just like the reader said we can't manipulate the other person's mind but it doesn't harm to try it. Regardless, I think since we are only in charge of our lives, it's easier to manifest things just for ourselves and I think it's more effective too.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 03:43:39 PM »
I agree positive thinking = positive results in what is meant to be. ❤

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 03:51:26 PM »
I agree positive thinking = positive results in what is meant to be. ❤
But love, isn't it difficult to be positive when you just had your heart broken into million pieces?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 04:05:54 PM »
What i mean is sometimes you dismiss the possibility of reconciliation. So in your mind and heart its over.  I suppose if your person has broken your heart in a million pieces its a matter of whether or not you can forgive and feel that you are willing to take a chance with them again.  Its not easy because honestly its like starting from scratch.   That trust has to be rebuilt.

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 04:12:26 PM »
What i mean is sometimes you dismiss the possibility of reconciliation. So in your mind and heart its over.  I suppose if your person has broken your heart in a million pieces its a matter of whether or not you can forgive and feel that you are willing to take a chance with them again.  Its not easy because honestly its like starting from scratch.   That trust has to be rebuilt.
Yea. Being positive helps for sure. ♥️♥️

ladya

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 04:47:57 PM »
everything in this world is based upon vibrations and energy exchange. i'm a firm believer that holding negative energy doesn't benefit the person or people around them. First, it starts weighing you down and then builds momentum and spreads outward. Even if a person is not in tune with the spiritual world they still have feelings that arise when they think of a person they just don't realize the origin of them. So if a person feels resentment and hate and just keeps pushing that energy toward the other person, that person not consciously will be turned off. Even when i was less "awakened" or whatever you want to call it, I can feel from a million miles away if a person f*cked with me or not or if they liked me. I wouldn't even need to be around them. maybe they won't be like oh i feel this way because of this but instead of positive feelings when they think of you, itll be negative feelings. This is why things usually happen when youve moved on or doing other things because you stop thinking of them both good and bad. If when you look at the situation and all you feel is regret and resentment youre still feeding negative energy. It's best to just stay neutral cause when youre extremely happy then youre extremely mad, the energy keeps bouncing back and forth
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 04:52:35 PM by ladya »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 06:20:22 PM »
Makes total sense.  For example these last couple of weeks i keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason.  I was told he is up during those hours and i am feeding off his energy.   Which makes sense.  I kept wondering why can't i just sleep thru the night.  Nothing like a restless night sleep. Ughh

Offline sparky

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 06:46:16 PM »
Makes total sense.  For example these last couple of weeks i keep waking up in the middle of the night for no reason.  I was told he is up during those hours and i am feeding off his energy.   Which makes sense.  I kept wondering why can't i just sleep thru the night.  Nothing like a restless night sleep. Ughh

I was told those kind of things on why I cannot sleep at night.  That someone is thinking of you.  Pretty doubtful that it is my POI doing that with the state of everything.  If there is truth in that idea I just figure for how lacking my sleep has been over the last few months.  Reach out already instead of causing this weird miserable sleep crap for the both of us in the night.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 07:01:34 PM »
That's what the reader said! Lmao i know he is very stubborn and is all about ego so in my situation its like let see who gives in first.  People waste so much time doing things like that.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 05:40:54 AM »
weirdly enough I have been waking up at 4-4:30 every day for past week or so and then it's so hard for me to fall back asleep. I am not sure which one is thinking of me ;)