Author Topic: YouTube Reader - Soul Source Tarot  (Read 4040 times)

Offline wishes215

YouTube Reader - Soul Source Tarot
« on: March 30, 2019, 07:31:42 PM »
I’m wondering if anyone’s read with her. I love her monthly reads and it so Happened that the month that sucked the most for me last year, she saw that coming. I mean it was like that monthly reading was just for me.
Anyhow, I messaged her a few months ago for a personal reading and she was $50 for 20mins then and now she is $65 for 20 mins. Wth!:)) if anyone’s read with her, would love some feedback. She is not a sugarcoater like most on YouTube. Definitely has a gift but I want to know if she is any good with predictions. Tia!

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: YouTube Reader - Soul Source Tarot
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2019, 07:59:35 PM »
I believe someone had a read with her on here and said she was accurate.   Try doing a search it may pull up the thread in case they don't reply to this one.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 08:44:55 PM »
Yes, do a search for her on here. I’ve read with her twice and then there was kind of a third time where she accidentally posted someone’s private reading as public. HUGE mistake on her part.. My second reading, she did NOT pick up on the right individual... like at all and I was left highly disappointed. And then after I saw the accidental reading that was meant for someone else, I’m 1000000% convinced she’s just a cold reader in private. Don’t waste your money.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 09:56:44 PM »
Her youtube readings are always the same. LOL! I thought they were great for a while, but they always end the same. "Someone is standing in their power. Someone is moving on from their past and is standing in their power. Someone is letting go of the deceit. You can't make this sh^t up!" LMAO...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 09:59:51 PM »
Yes, do a search for her on here. I’ve read with her twice and then there was kind of a third time where she accidentally posted someone’s private reading as public. HUGE mistake on her part.. My second reading, she did NOT pick up on the right individual... like at all and I was left highly disappointed. And then after I saw the accidental reading that was meant for someone else, I’m 1000000% convinced she’s just a cold reader in private. Don’t waste your money.

Wow a cold reader.  Who posted someone else's private reading.  Yikes!!! 😱😱😱

Offline marciamia

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 11:12:48 PM »
Her youtube readings are always the same. LOL! I thought they were great for a while, but they always end the same. "Someone is standing in their power. Someone is moving on from their past and is standing in their power. Someone is letting go of the deceit. You can't make this sh^t up!" LMAO...

YESSS!! 😂😂😂😂😂 Her public videos are so positive and uplifting.... her private readings on the other hand are like “ugh, god no, just no... move away from icing. It WILL make you as big as a house. I can’t make this shit up!”

Offline wishes215

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 01:09:19 AM »
I actually saw her name on here before I started watching her youtube videos. frankly, I liked her more because she wasn't telling everyone that their ex was coming back, her negative readings is what attracted me to her. lol! yes, I'm crazy:)) after getting so many incorrect positive readings I like hearing "No, you are done:))"
that sucks about posting someones personal reading, so unprofessional. so she puts more effort into her public readings than private ones, how bizarre.