Author Topic: Etsy - Oracle Indigo  (Read 3522 times)

Offline wishes215

Etsy - Oracle Indigo
« on: March 24, 2019, 08:18:32 PM »
I have read wth her a few times and even though I got a negative outcome each time, I was quite happy with the reading:)) I think because I knew that to be true in my heart. she does not feed you fairy tales. I did the $5 one question psychic reading and it was just perfect. wasn't a big fan of her tarot reading, I left confused.
My only issue with her is that after she answers your questions, she goes into the retrograde stuff and how even though its not looking good now, you never know kinda thing:)) I think she starts back peddling or maybe trying to soften the blow:)) I would just ignore that and go with her initial prediction imo.
Anyone who is looking to try a genuine reader, give her a shot and if you have already tried and tested her, would love to read some feedback.

Offline bonba

Re: Etsy - Oracle Indigo
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 01:38:20 AM »
awful . too generic and didnt resonate . do many this andthat guessing .

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2020, 06:28:46 AM »
I agree with bonba and found the reading kinda terrible. The reading was rather generic and don’t think they’re psychic at all, just gave advice and it wasn’t good advice either. The predictions given didn’t happen and also they didn’t pass my test questions either.

Offline bonba

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 07:21:38 AM »
I agree with bonba and found the reading kinda terrible. The reading was rather generic and don’t think they’re psychic at all, just gave advice and it wasn’t good advice either. The predictions given didn’t happen and also they didn’t pass my test questions either.

she was selling me her twinflame reading as well . she said if i want more answer i should buy that . her first reading was completely useless chit chat . seemed to read dome one past not present or future . I dont think she has any sort of gift . she might be a tegular card reader with terrible interpretation .

Offline bonba

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 08:33:14 PM »
she refunded ne when I told he that the reading didnt make  sense and doesnt resonate woth me and my interest . I think to avoid negative review . now i know why she doesnt have many of those .

anything