Author Topic: Best on Bitwine?  (Read 14379 times)

Offline Blueeyedbella

Best on Bitwine?
« on: March 13, 2019, 04:51:06 AM »
Looking for recommendations on Bitwine.

Who is your go to reader  on Bitwine and Why? Have you had predictions come to pass from this reader?

josh34

Re: Best on Bitwine?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 05:02:01 AM »
Angel Readings:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 02:57:23 PM »
I agree with Josh. Angel Readings is amazing and Julia Caliope. Both of them were kind and compassionate and honest. Both are equally good IMO.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2019, 03:49:27 PM »
Ari and Rachel Marie.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2019, 11:11:40 AM »
Please use the search function as there are far too many  posts about Bitwine and should be consolidated.

Anyway, to answer your question as a psychic veteran I have found that the best and most legit/talented ones on Bitwine, for me at least are: Autumn Rivers, Angel_Readings,  and Clair Donavon.  There are all talented card readers and empaths that can predict same-year outcomes without any negative or positive bias.

I also think that Neil Black N White, Rares Mardare, Mika 23, Love Size Medium, Cindy S and Carla Curlee are legit even though they didn't work fully with me predictions-wise.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2019, 11:42:56 AM »
I've never heard of Claire but her profile looks interesting.   How was her reading for you?

Offline boostrose

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2019, 06:10:43 AM »
Raven Star, Avalon and Ari

josh34

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2019, 03:09:42 AM »
For me read with Ari twice & was just not accurate at all sadly. Angel readings, Raven Star & Avalon Star predictions still up in the air. Timelines have been wrong so we shall see how all turns out in the end. Most accurate have been Rares Mardare, Stephanie Theresa, Rachel Marie

Ari's apparently been good for others! She just didn't work for me. I guess it goes to show that each and every psychic just connects differently to each person. I'm glad you had success with Rares, Stephanie, and Rachel (:

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2019, 02:34:00 PM »
@ninacy
Who is Mika23? I do not see this profile on Bitwine

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2019, 09:22:42 PM »
I've never heard of Claire but her profile looks interesting.   How was her reading for you?

I had read with Claire recently, totally blown away by her just from the introductory spreads. What she told me to do and what expected from POI was exactly what she read. She saw near term and long term about my situations and explained to them patiently how will it goes with time goes.
I had read with Autumn Rivers and Angel Readings twice, I liked both of them and most info were accurate but more on the past and present or very near future.
To be frank I always think Autumn and Angels are the greatest until I found Claire. She is by far the best I had experienced.
Hope this helps!!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2019, 01:10:15 AM »
Can someone post Claire link.  For some reason I can't find it.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2019, 07:14:09 PM »
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/147571-cdonavon

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2019, 07:19:54 PM »
Claire doesn’t on much, but she does check messages. She told me she try or may do a reading whenever she comes by.
Good luck 😉!!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2019, 12:23:10 AM »
I just want to share a bit since my last readings with Psychic on 18th August, I hadn't have one since then because i want to let the things flow by itself and also observe if anything that predicted by some of them are accurate.
Claire Donavon was the one gave the most accurate readings, although i think she interpreted one of the card wrong, the hermit card (she said healing, but i met a virgo). She drew 5 cards for me, Strength (Leo), Chariot (Travel), Hermit (healings), Justice (harmony and balance, also libra season), 2 of cups (perfect union).
What was happening to me, I am still not sure about the strength card she meant, she predicted I met a Leo but I didn't. I went to travel in Oct (libra season), i met a Virgo, and we are in love now but with distance.
Angel Readings told me i would meet a new guy which connected to numbers in Oct/Nov..this guy that i met doesn't seem to connect to numbers, he works in a storage company as a store manager.
But I have no plan to go back to any readings...because the future is in our own hands, and we can live it happily with no expectation.

anything