Author Topic: True love tarot -Purple Ocean  (Read 4522 times)

Offline Maryn345

True love tarot -Purple Ocean
« on: March 12, 2019, 03:02:07 PM »
Hi there!
I've recently had a reading with Truelovetarot! Predictions are tbd. But I think she is good. Any experiences?

Offline dreamer1234

Re: True love tarot -Purple Ocean
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 11:43:41 PM »
Hi there!
I've recently had a reading with Truelovetarot! Predictions are tbd. But I think she is good. Any experiences?
when it comes to contact and seeing yeah time frames can vary to days or weeks. but prediction on long term time frame pushed back twice. can be accuate at times.

Offline Marlenesko

Re: True love tarot -Purple Ocean
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 03:56:09 PM »
I have had readings with her on multiple occasions. And if it was not for her I would have broke up with my boyfriend and she asked me to be patience and I am glad that she did that because things worked out exactly what she has said and we have Been engaged now for last six months and going strong and she has also helped me in making right choices so even there were the times I doubted myself she empowered me and she has helped in my difficult time making sure that I am not manifesting negativity. She is certainly not god and there were the times when her timelines happened sooner and then they happened sometime later too but I would say her approach in the reading has always been very professional and she doesn’t waste your time and always goes above and beyond in replying the comment questions and also if my reading got disconnected In middle she always made sure that she replies me. I have been using her for almost year and half whatever she has said has come true