Author Topic: You favortie psychic doesn't connect with you anymore?  (Read 1883 times)

Offline dreamer1234

You favortie psychic doesn't connect with you anymore?
« on: March 10, 2019, 06:30:35 PM »
It sucks i think one of my favorties who i have been reading for a year we aren't connected anymore. She had been accurate and her predictions would always come to play here and there predictions would be late but now it feels like they aren't panning out in the given timeframe. But he predictions for my friends are coming true etc
Has this every happended to anyone?

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: You favortie psychic doesn't connect with you anymore?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 06:43:39 PM »
I have had readings with advisors who's predictions would come to play as they said.  Seems as of late they seem to predict things that have yet to pass.  Not sure if the timeframe is just off.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 08:23:02 PM »
It sucks i think one of my favorties who i have been reading for a year we aren't connected anymore. She had been accurate and her predictions would always come to play here and there predictions would be late but now it feels like they aren't panning out in the given timeframe. But he predictions for my friends are coming true etc
Has this every happended to anyone?

Yes, this has been happening to me lately. I try and not to over read, and space out my readings but not having much luck.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:23 PM »
This has happened to me in the past. I would not read with the reader for a while and try again and see what happens then. Sometimes they know your situation too well or read too often or simply just stopped connecting with you.