Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33598 times)

Offline persephone

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2019, 05:10:30 PM »
That is very unfair to us!!! How can we find out who is good and who is a charlatan???
I thought this website was meant to allow us to exchange information about readers and review them.
So now I can’t rely on the information here because if a reader gets upset  of what we talked about him/her can request to delete the threads that mention their name.
Reviews can be altered on the platform they offer their devices. 
There is another platform that strictly forbids readers to join their forums for the purpose to give as much information as possible about readers.
Is this a website for them or for paying customers like us???
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 05:14:03 PM by persephone »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2019, 06:20:10 PM »
I HAVE HAD A FEW OF HER markers come through but not one prediction has happened. She said he will start paying more attention to you after he gets a haircut he got one last week nope nothing. :-)

Lmao...how random. So I guess Shelly gets credit if he ever pays more attention, because from this point forward it will technically be after a haircut, right?

ayfkm?   sorry not trying to put negative energy out there -- but seriously men get haircuts every like 3 or 4 weeks right?  so she figures she throws out a haircut she has to possibly be right.....idk about that one! 

josh34

« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2019, 06:49:37 PM »
That is very unfair to us!!! How can we find out who is good and who is a charlatan???
I thought this website was meant to allow us to exchange information about readers and review them.
So now I can’t rely on the information here because if a reader gets upset  of what we talked about him/her can request to delete the threads that mention their name.
Reviews can be altered on the platform they offer their devices. 
There is another platform that strictly forbids readers to join their forums for the purpose to give as much information as possible about readers.
Is this a website for them or for paying customers like us???

Then we can keep opening new threads every time they're deleted. All they can do is request Admin to delete them. But if we just open more and more, it's out of their hands.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2019, 07:48:04 PM »
This was already shared in the other thread but since people keep saying how her markers are so general I thought I would provide two that were extremely specific both of which happened.

The first was that in my first reading she asked me if I knew someone by the name - oh let’s say Penelope. That’s about equally unusual as the real name of the person. Not ridiculously unusual but pretty unusual. I said oh yes I work with a Penelope. She said well you’re going to be either hearing something about her schedule or see her somewhere you wouldn’t expect. You’ll either hear she’s called in sick or will he out or maybe you’re going to bump into her. Well no less than 6 hours after the call I was driving somewhere far from work - like at least 20 miles - and looked up and there she was on the street corner about to cross the street. So that to me is very specific. She gave me the exact name of the person said I would bump into them randomly and then it happened just a few hours later.

The second was that she told me someone was going to be talking to me about cracking nuts, possibly walnuts. Well three or so weeks later I’m in the dentist office and after I had my work done he told me “Go easy on that side okay? Don’t go cracking any walnuts with that tooth or anything.”  I just sat there with my mouth wide open half smiling. Absolutely shocking and yes very specific. Not something where it was there all along in my environment and I just happened to notice it.

Those are extremely specific in my opinion.

As to whether the predictions occurred that went with them, in my case they were things my POI was thinking or feeling so I don’t have a way to confirm. However as I mentioned in a previous thread there was one unexpected prediction she made that did come to pass. This was relevant to my situation, not random btw. And there was not a marker associated with it.

Hope that helps with people making a decision whether or not to read with her. I thought she was very good for me.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2019, 08:20:07 PM »
This was already shared in the other thread but since people keep saying how her markers are so general I thought I would provide two that were extremely specific both of which happened.

The first was that in my first reading she asked me if I knew someone by the name - oh let’s say Penelope. That’s about equally unusual as the real name of the person. Not ridiculously unusual but pretty unusual. I said oh yes I work with a Penelope. She said well you’re going to be either hearing something about her schedule or see her somewhere you wouldn’t expect. You’ll either hear she’s called in sick or will he out or maybe you’re going to bump into her. Well no less than 6 hours after the call I was driving somewhere far from work - like at least 20 miles - and looked up and there she was on the street corner about to cross the street. So that to me is very specific. She gave me the exact name of the person said I would bump into them randomly and then it happened just a few hours later.

The second was that she told me someone was going to be talking to me about cracking nuts, possibly walnuts. Well three or so weeks later I’m in the dentist office and after I had my work done he told me “Go easy on that side okay? Don’t go cracking any walnuts with that tooth or anything.”  I just sat there with my mouth wide open half smiling. Absolutely shocking and yes very specific. Not something where it was there all along in my environment and I just happened to notice it.

As to whether the predictions occurred that went with them, in my case they were things my POI was thinking or feeling so I don’t have a way to confirm. However as I mentioned in a previous thread there was one unexpected prediction she made that did come to pass. This was relevant to my situation, not random btw. And there was not a marker associated with it.

Hope that helps with people making a decision whether or not to read with her. I thought she was very good for me.

Well that's exactly my experience. My markers weren't super common. For example, there will be a discussion about crutches. Ok, not super rare, but not something that happens in my world. So out of the blue, I go to my kids martial arts class and there is a woman on crutches who just had surgery on her Achilles tendon. She had a long discussion on the types or surgery options and the length of time that each surgery requires you to be on crutches. A couple days later, my son who is little, was hopping around the house using his play golf clubs as crutches. LOL! So yeah, a cluster of "crutches" that was random. BUT, like you, her "prediction" was for my POI to have a "feeling" about me. So, that's where I think it's crap. I mean she can't actually ever be proven wrong. If he has the feeling and acts on it, then she's "right". If nothing happens, she's not wrong because I can never prove that he didn't have feelings and just didn't act on it. It's misleading. If she gave me a verifiable prediction, "maybe" I could give her credit, but NONE of my predictions are verifiable unless there is meaningful contact. And conveniently meaningful contact was not a prediction, so I call BS.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2019, 08:32:41 PM »

Well that's exactly my experience. My markers weren't super common. For example, there will be a discussion about crutches. Ok, not super rare, but not something that happens in my world. So out of the blue, I go to my kids martial arts class and there is a woman on crutches who just had surgery on her Achilles tendon. She had a long discussion on the types or surgery options and the length of time that each surgery requires you to be on crutches. A couple days later, my son who is little, was hopping around the house using his play golf clubs as crutches. LOL! So yeah, a cluster of "crutches" that was random. BUT, like you, her "prediction" was for my POI to have a "feeling" about me. So, that's where I think it's crap. I mean she can't actually ever be proven wrong. If he has the feeling and acts on it, then she's "right". If nothing happens, she's not wrong because I can never prove that he didn't have feelings and just didn't act on it. It's misleading. If she gave me a verifiable prediction, "maybe" I could give her credit, but NONE of my predictions are verifiable unless there is meaningful contact. And conveniently meaningful contact was not a prediction, so I call BS.

The thing is though that I *could* verify the other specific prediction that was related to my situation that didn’t happen to have a marker with it. So I’m in the boat of who knows rather than “it’s crap.” I can understand how someone else might feel differently based on different experiences! But to be fair I wanted to share mine in case it’s helpful for others. And I *do* think I can say specific predictions came to pass with her because the markers were specific predictions. I think that counts in my book.

Offline user5942

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2019, 08:49:41 PM »
I love Shelly!

I think she’s awesome and so super sweet.

She literally told me “contact on a birthday in February”.

I read with her in beginning of January and was like “yeah ok Shelly right”

My POI sent me a text on my mom’s birthday, February 11th.

Another marker happened around the time my ex and this girl he was dating broke up, which I just found out. Shelly said “asking what has changed when you meet a Kirsten”. A girl who gave me a new piercing was named Kirsten at the end of January.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2019, 08:54:55 PM »
Well I'm glad she worked for some of you, I really am. For me it was a waste of money. I wouldn't go back to her.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2019, 09:06:36 PM »
I had considered this reader ages ago, so much so that I signed up on her website, but she appears to be more of a marker than a predictor.
Basically she predicts markers. There is nothing wrong with that, but as others have said, after the markers appear, it's nothing that can be confirmed.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2019, 09:10:39 PM »
I had considered this reader ages ago, so much so that I signed up on her website, but she appears to be more of a marker than a predictor.
Basically she predicts markers. There is nothing wrong with that, but as others have said, after the markers appear, it's nothing that can be confirmed.

I can’t confirm or deny that the predictions associated with the markers have happened or not. Her predictions are further out still although like I said one did pass - with no marker. That counts to me.

Modify to clarify - some of the predictions that had markers were not possible for me to verify right now. Others I would be able to but those aren’t until a few more months away.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 09:16:31 PM by flora0250 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2019, 09:30:08 PM »

I can’t confirm or deny that the predictions associated with the markers have happened or not. Her predictions are further out still although like I said one did pass - with no marker. That counts to me.

Modify to clarify - some of the predictions that had markers were not possible for me to verify right now. Others I would be able to but those aren’t until a few more months away.

I had that one random prediction happen that didn't have a marker.  Unfortunately it was something that didn't matter and something I didn't ask about.

Offline user5942

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2019, 11:08:46 PM »
Hope you have better luck!

Sometimes it just takes more time or simply it’s an off day for a reader or they can’t connect to energy.

For me, her markers match up to her predictions.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2019, 11:59:35 PM »

Sometimes it just takes more time or simply it’s an off day for a reader or they can’t connect to energy.

These are my predictions (I won't put the markers, but each of these has a marker). Maybe you can see where I'm coming from. Keep in mind that other than a few texts wishing each other happy holidays, there hasn't been any real communication:

1) situation will be clearer and connection can be looked at
2) you are on right pathway for newness to start
3) you POI wants to get closer to you
4) You are on the path where POI wants to give more
5) You are on the right pathway for the things that affect you and POI to be fixed and so long as they are fixed so that you feel secure, then you will find the future is looking brighter.

Now, if we aren't in communication, I can't say that any of these things are happening. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. It's a lot of "POI wants to" but nothing like "POI will call" or "you and POI will talk about this". So, yes, all of these things could potentially happen, but if there are no actions, then I will never know. And then will any of these actually matter?? It just didn't add any value and there certainly isn't any type of outcome. So yeah, I can't recommend based on my experience.

Edited to add: All of this is supposed to progress in the Spring. So I should know for sure in a couple of months anyway.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:03:00 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2019, 04:03:40 PM »

These are my predictions (I won't put the markers, but each of these has a marker). Maybe you can see where I'm coming from. Keep in mind that other than a few texts wishing each other happy holidays, there hasn't been any real communication:

1) situation will be clearer and connection can be looked at
2) you are on right pathway for newness to start
3) you POI wants to get closer to you
4) You are on the path where POI wants to give more
5) You are on the right pathway for the things that affect you and POI to be fixed and so long as they are fixed so that you feel secure, then you will find the future is looking brighter.

Now, if we aren't in communication, I can't say that any of these things are happening. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. It's a lot of "POI wants to" but nothing like "POI will call" or "you and POI will talk about this". So, yes, all of these things could potentially happen, but if there are no actions, then I will never know. And then will any of these actually matter?? It just didn't add any value and there certainly isn't any type of outcome. So yeah, I can't recommend based on my experience.

Edited to add: All of this is supposed to progress in the Spring. So I should know for sure in a couple of months anyway.
This is the biggest take away for me.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2019, 03:18:01 AM »
The two names, I heard them again 2 days ago.

I got contact again. Bang on a couple of days after.

This can’t jsut be a weird coincidence...

My only thing is ... it doesn’t go anywhere. Just chit chat

anything