Author Topic: Psychic Shelly UK  (Read 33566 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Psychic Shelly UK
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 04:04:53 AM »
I went to my friends party on Saturday. I drank a lot of coffee. Usually it suppresses my appetite, however I ate SO much and a couple of my friends commented on this lol. Anyway my boyfriend or whatever he is now, has not contacted me for 16 days. Shelly’s marker was ‘Someone talking to someone about eating a lot, marker to him making communication to me like nothing has happened’

He texted me ‘😘’ during the night while I was asleep out of nowhere lastnight.   

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 05:33:52 AM »
I went to my friends party on Saturday. I drank a lot of coffee. Usually it suppresses my appetite, however I ate SO much and a couple of my friends commented on this lol. Anyway my boyfriend or whatever he is now, has not contacted me for 16 days. Shelly’s marker was ‘Someone talking to someone about eating a lot, marker to him making communication to me like nothing has happened’

He texted me ‘😘’ during the night while I was asleep out of nowhere lastnight.

Cool! thanks for sharing.

I saw a couple of Shelly's marker immediately (in a few days) after reading, but then nothing - I never saw the rest of them and particularly the one that is an indication of contact, that is a very unique marker. Now a couple of months have been passed since the reading. I am happy that her prediction for you came to pass.

Offline happyk

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2019, 11:29:28 PM »
I might've seen a marker today 😬 She had said that when you see Kangaroo, it'll mean that you're on the right path. And this is only the third time I saw a kangaroo in four months. What do you guys think? Is this a marker?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2019, 05:26:25 AM »
I might've seen a marker today 😬 She had said that when you see Kangaroo, it'll mean that you're on the right path. And this is only the third time I saw a kangaroo in four months. What do you guys think? Is this a marker?

Seeing a kangaroo 3x in 4 months definitely sounds like a marker lolol

Offline happyk

« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2019, 06:30:12 AM »

Seeing a kangaroo 3x in 4 months definitely sounds like a marker lolol

I hope so, Pinky! It's about time!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2019, 04:52:01 AM »
I saw one of her Markers a few days ago she said Don Johnson from Miami vice and I saw his meme on facebook. But the associated prediction has not happened. We shall see.

Offline happyk

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2019, 04:55:30 AM »
 I got another marker too today. She had said I would see someone limping and I saw my boss limp and another guy at Togo's and these are the only times I noticed the limp.

Offline hope36

« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2019, 10:51:10 PM »
For folks who are familiar with Shelly, do you guys recommend phone reading OR email readings?
Wondering if I should take her 1 question email to see how she is - is "what do you see coming up for poi and myself" good enough?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2019, 11:07:54 PM »
For folks who are familiar with Shelly, do you guys recommend phone reading OR email readings?
Wondering if I should take her 1 question email to see how she is - is "what do you see coming up for poi and myself" good enough?

I did the one question email, but in hindsight I wouldn't recommend it. None of her predictions were measurable; they were all feelings, which I can't validate. I would specifically ask about contact or actions. I've seen all her markers, and maybe predictions have happened, but I can't confirm "he wants a new beginning " if we're not in touch. I would make sure next time that the predictions were things I could verify.

Offline hope36

« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2019, 11:53:50 PM »

I did the one question email, but in hindsight I wouldn't recommend it. None of her predictions were measurable; they were all feelings, which I can't validate. I would specifically ask about contact or actions. I've seen all her markers, and maybe predictions have happened, but I can't confirm "he wants a new beginning " if we're not in touch. I would make sure next time that the predictions were things I could verify.
Interesting, thanks @Fidget!
I didn't want to ask very specific question of whether he will re-connect as that would give away the fact we aren't in communication. Wanted to see if she picks it up, but re-thinking it now - my situation is so f'd up that I dont think a 1 q reading will work anyway :(

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2019, 01:06:14 AM »

Interesting, thanks @Fidget!
I didn't want to ask very specific question of whether he will re-connect as that would give away the fact we aren't in communication. Wanted to see if she picks it up, but re-thinking it now - my situation is so f'd up that I dont think a 1 q reading will work anyway :(

That's why I would do a phone call. If she says "marker in time he feels XXX..." you can redirect and ask "but what will he do?"

Offline J_Nessa01

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2019, 08:41:38 PM »
just had a reading with Shelly after months of not having any readings and although some of the things she said didn't make sense to me, two markers did really stick out to me:

1. She said she saw flavored ice -- I'm supposed to be going to Hawaii next month and I was just telling my friend that I couldn't wait to get Mickey Mouse shaved ice in the resort!! Idk but that left me with my mouth opened.

2. She asked me if I knew a Matthew...I shrugged and said nope. She then mentioned he had to do with something legal; police officer, security something of that sort  but that it was positive. At the time I had no idea who she was talking about BUT now I am thinking that maybe she was talking about my friend whose last name is actually Matthew and he's a correctional officer?!!! He has been away since January & she said when I hear something from him, that's a marker of better times with POI.

Since the reading was just today, I can't say much about the predictions yet. I do get peeved when psychics talk about free will and to let go or the person in question won't contact etc. I think that's a load of BS but I will keep you guys posted if anything passes.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2019, 02:24:28 AM »
@J_Nessa01: Interesting! Thanks for sharing. Please keep up posted if something plays out.

I saw a couple of markers right after the reading (in a few days) and then nothing. Almost 5 months passed. Her timefarme was May. And it's May :(

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2019, 03:13:10 AM »
I have been seeing Don Johnson literally everyday now :-) he is in a new HBO series called Watchmen. but nothing associated with that marker has happened. I think I have the Don Johnson curse :-)

Offline sarah1

« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2019, 12:38:09 PM »
I would say give it time. When I talked to her she gave me a very detailed predictions and some
markers that sounded like a joke, and I was almost certain she was a fraud but an interesting one cause her way of reading was somewhat unique to me. but now that time has passed. I can tell you that couple of her prediction manifested surprisingly the way she saw. She is one of the few that I would read with again.
And for lady p,I tried her and I kid you not I hanged up in the middle of the  reading (that was already paid for) that’s how bad she was for me lol. Hope this help. good luck

anything