Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405516 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #960 on: July 23, 2019, 02:50:39 AM »
Funny observation after the fact...

Mattie kept getting a Wizard of Oz reference when I called her a couple weeks ago. She asked if I was calling about the man with a tin heart. I assumed she meant the tin man, who actually didn't have a heart, but I didn't correct her on the detail of the reference. The whole reading she didn't call him the tin man or the man without a heart, but the man with the tin heart.

Ok, so maybe this is a stretch,  but POI had open heart surgery 7 years ago a had a metal valve put in. It does sound like a tin click when his heart beats. 😳

Alright... now that's kind of cool.

Sooo neat.. Truly believe that was a hit for her @fidget. I think it's important that I also note something that may be why she works for some of us and others not so much--I'm curious if anyone else has had this sort of connection come through.

Our connection (mine and hers) is based on how well her guides speak to my guides. I have two, I know their names, and they are passed on family relatives. This took me awhile to figure out but I spoke to my mother about it all (I knew at the time one of my guides was her father/my grandfather by the name Mattie gave me and confirming specific details). The other female guide I was unsure of, but once I told my mom she goes "Oh, that's ____! She and your grandfather were very close. He called her *nickname*, however, unlike the rest of the family. And she called him *nickname*, not by his middle name like we did." Mattie got their nicknames for each other, not the names my family called them, which is why it took me a bit to figure it out......! These names are also my favorite names for any possible children I may have in the future. They have always been my "go-to names" for a son and daughter since I was about 8 years old, after these family members passed on (I never knew the female guide and my grandfather for only 5 years but I loved him dearly)... so.

Long story short, I connect with Mattie because her guides and my guides really convey information openly with one another. Has anyone else experienced a great connection with Mattie or any other psychic medium because of the willingness of your guides to open up? I think it's super neat and I feel much safer knowing my spirits "got me" xoxo

I'm soooooo jealous! I wish I knew more about my guides or spoke to someone I trust to describe them.  Half the time I don't even think I have any! Lol

I know a psychic that draws your spirit guides but it costs like $300 she is an awesome artist though and who knows if she really draws your guides. Like what if I pay all that money and she draws Willie Nelson. That could be why all my shit is fucked up. Willie is high and trying to guide me while giggling.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

LMAO I need a non-stoner guide knowing my tendencies and state marijuana laws😭😭😛too funny.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #961 on: July 23, 2019, 01:14:12 PM »
Well I think I now know what Mattie was talking about when she mentioned “Las Vegas” and a “gamble or me taking a gamble”

Well POI 4 and I were supposed to go on a trip (his work trip) but his job changed the destination last minute to LAS VEGAS. At this time I wanted to get clarity on what we are doing - basically he said he didn’t see a future for us but was open to continue to date. My gamble is to continue to date him or not pretty much.

I am hoping for news on a job - looking at this now - she said it was linked to this person and all of this happened around the same time so i definitely think this was a timeframe marker.

For now I’m taking the gamble - well cause I just want to lol

———-

April reading - most of this I’ve updated in the thread as to what came to pass- but I’m highlighting recent stuff

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....
2. Two guys that are different (but didn’t describe anything about them to differientiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ...
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masucline where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #962 on: July 23, 2019, 02:25:15 PM »
I got a private message from someone who just listened to their Mattie readings back to back. I won't go into their personal details, but they also have proof of her taking notes.  I'm not afraid to state this here, I have no problem calling people out on their shenanigans.  Mattie, we don't care if you take notes, but when you bring up your notes like your guides are telling you special information at $15 a minute NO, just NO!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #963 on: July 23, 2019, 03:44:50 PM »
I got a private message from someone who just listened to their Mattie readings back to back. I won't go into their personal details, but they also have proof of her taking notes.  I'm not afraid to state this here, I have no problem calling people out on their shenanigans.  Mattie, we don't care if you take notes, but when you bring up your notes like your guides are telling you special information at $15 a minute NO, just NO!

I mean is that what she did?

candiednut

« Reply #964 on: July 23, 2019, 03:44:53 PM »

Ouch...btw Mattie is going to threaten admin to have this thread taken down for defamation :P

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #965 on: July 23, 2019, 03:59:17 PM »
I still don’t understand how she would take notes as she doesn’t know who’s calling . And her line is always full and I don’t know how she find the time to go through and find notes . Like what if she has multiple “Lisa’s” who call her . How does she quickly find that information somewhere?

I just genuinely don’t understand , I’m not disputing what you’re saying .

Is it possible she remembers you?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #966 on: July 23, 2019, 04:08:21 PM »
I still don’t understand how she would take notes as she doesn’t know who’s calling . And her line is always full and I don’t know how she find the time to go through and find notes . Like what if she has multiple “Lisa’s” who call her . How does she quickly find that information somewhere?

I just genuinely don’t understand , I’m not disputing what you’re saying .

Is it possible she remembers you?

Well, I don't know if she actually takes notes or not, but she did ask my name, my birthday (not year), and whether I spoke to her before. It's not impossible to keep files that are categorized my name and birthday.  There could be possibly 10 Katie's whose birthdays are 5/6, but at the price, probably only a few call back regularly. Just a thought.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #967 on: July 23, 2019, 04:17:20 PM »
Well, I don't know if she actually takes notes or not, but she did ask my name, my birthday (not year), and whether I spoke to her before. It's not impossible to keep files that are categorized my name and birthday.  There could be possibly 10 Katie's whose birthdays are 5/6, but at the price, probably only a few call back regularly. Just a thought.

I don't know why anyone would assume she can't multitask.  Have you ever looked for an email while talking on the phone to someone?  Does it make the phone call stop?  I can keep talking while I do a number of things.  I'm sure she writes down simple words & names next to the name and birthday, very quickly that's how she made the mistake with me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #968 on: July 23, 2019, 04:32:34 PM »
Honestly at this point i don’t care if she or any other reader takes notes. I just care if their predictions are right lol

If she remember small things like my bday maybe because I said it before, meh I don’t care. It’s not like the whole call would be based entirely off of snippets of notes if she does take them. Thats just me. Sorry for those who may have an issue with it.

But like Diamondcanadian said, I can’t see it even with multitasking - there is some delay to look up info while on the call then formulate it into something that makes sense - because I’m doubting she is  taking detailed enough notes to even dicipher what exactly happened from person to person- and I’m sure most of our stories are similar lol

I’m not doubting you, it’s just not an issue with me

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #969 on: July 23, 2019, 04:35:39 PM »

I don't know why anyone would assume she can't multitask.  Have you ever looked for an email while talking on the phone to someone?  Does it make the phone call stop?  I can keep talking while I do a number of things.  I'm sure she writes down simple words & names next to the name and birthday, very quickly that's how she made the mistake with me.

Again, I’m not disputing that she isn’t taking notes and not disputing she can’t multitask, it’s just for me she goes straight into details and yes , she could be buying time until she finds the notes but I just think for how many callers I don’t know what kind of system she’d use. Again, not disagreeing , just trying to figure out how she would do that and if she could share those notes on being that organized I’d love to know so it can sort me out too lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #970 on: July 23, 2019, 04:50:38 PM »
Don’t forget she’s definitely 55+ in age haha

Not saying it’s impossible but that would have to be some pretty high tech filing system on a computer for her to keep notes and locate them without you hearing her stutter or type for them. My mom can barely type on the computer and she’s 58 lol

To each their own on if she takes notes or not, but I don’t think she really could track that information down that quickly...

In my last reading she surprisingly used the tarot twice to get more information  and she couldn’t have been typing or writing down info while she’s shuffling cards

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #971 on: July 23, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »

Not saying it’s impossible but that would have to be some pretty high tech filing system on a computer for her to keep notes and locate them without you hearing her stutter or type for them. My mom can barely type on the computer and she’s 58 lol

To each their own on if she takes notes or not, but I don’t think she really could track that information down that quickly...

In my last reading she surprisingly used the tarot twice to get more information  and she couldn’t have been typing or writing down info while she’s shuffling cards

Ummm...so am I and a simple Excel spreadsheet works wonders. Even for us old farts. 🙄🙄

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #972 on: July 23, 2019, 05:02:08 PM »

Depends what her background is . My dad is 58 and handles multiple computer programming systems and can still function lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #973 on: July 23, 2019, 05:04:30 PM »
I think you would hear her type on a computer lol

Sucks she doesn’t work for everyone at her price, I’ve had luck with her and I guess it will just remain a mystery if she does or not

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #974 on: July 23, 2019, 05:06:09 PM »
I think you would hear her type on a computer lol

There are quiet keyboards. I actually have one.