Author Topic: Timing  (Read 1329 times)

Offline flora0250

Timing
« on: February 26, 2019, 07:50:34 PM »
If a psychic is truly psychic then I honestly don’t want to hear one more statement from any of them who claim to have gifts about timing. I’m drawing a hard line here. Maybe within a short time (which - what is acceptable or not would vary for each person) - but for me ... none of this “oh it’s going to happen in its own time and it could be a year from now” stuff. Nope no no no. That to me is a total cop out.

People say don’t go to so many different readers but honestly with me I do because I sort of feel like look you get one shot. For the most part, I really really regret going to a few readers for a long time who just never got anything really solid right. But I believed them because I think I was played and fooled by their good cold read techniques.

And even those that have gotten the most uncanny things right - those very rare few are the only ones I’m even giving a little leeway on.

So alllllll these readers who sure *seem* to have nailed my situation are all saying the same time frame. In a couple months I’ll know. And this will be done. I am really feeling through with this whole cycle of readings. So I hope in a couple months when those time frames finally run their course I will know.

And I actually really expect that many are going to be right.  Weirdly. But even that wouldn’t make me trust anyone further! Could be just a good read on my situation when I’ve given them info no matter how careful I’ve tried to be.

Only a very very very few have really given me so much specific and accurate detail without me saying anything. And about the same number have given me things that have actually happened along the way or that I still think I trust because of the info they gave back even though I gave more.

Anyway. Timing. I think it’s a rouse folks. I think the whole “I could be off on timing” is a cop out usually. I know many may not agree but I really think so which is why I’ve gone to so many different readers.

I hope I’m done and I hope I can provide a real thorough report back on my predictions and experiences in a couple months.

And I hope most of them were right!! 

josh34

Re: Timing
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 08:04:38 PM »
If a psychic is truly psychic then I honestly don’t want to hear one more statement from any of them who claim to have gifts about timing. I’m drawing a hard line here. Maybe within a short time (which - what is acceptable or not would vary for each person) - but for me ... none of this “oh it’s going to happen in its own time and it could be a year from now” stuff. Nope no no no. That to me is a total cop out.

People say don’t go to so many different readers but honestly with me I do because I sort of feel like look you get one shot. For the most part, I really really regret going to a few readers for a long time who just never got anything really solid right. But I believed them because I think I was played and fooled by their good cold read techniques.

And even those that have gotten the most uncanny things right - those very rare few are the only ones I’m even giving a little leeway on.

So alllllll these readers who sure *seem* to have nailed my situation are all saying the same time frame. In a couple months I’ll know. And this will be done. I am really feeling through with this whole cycle of readings. So I hope in a couple months when those time frames finally run their course I will know.

And I actually really expect that many are going to be right.  Weirdly. But even that wouldn’t make me trust anyone further! Could be just a good read on my situation when I’ve given them info no matter how careful I’ve tried to be.

Only a very very very few have really given me so much specific and accurate detail without me saying anything. And about the same number have given me things that have actually happened along the way or that I still think I trust because of the info they gave back even though I gave more.

Anyway. Timing. I think it’s a rouse folks. I think the whole “I could be off on timing” is a cop out usually. I know many may not agree but I really think so which is why I’ve gone to so many different readers.

I hope I’m done and I hope I can provide a real thorough report back on my predictions and experiences in a couple months.

Stay positive flora <3<3<3
There are psychics who can definitely get timing!:) just gotta find one who connects with you! Sending you positive vibes!

Offline flora0250

Re: Timing
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 08:57:41 PM »

Stay positive flora <3<3<3
There are psychics who can definitely get timing!:) just gotta find one who connects with you! Sending you positive vibes!

Thanks Josh.

anything