Author Topic: Janax  (Read 6470 times)

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Janax
« on: February 24, 2019, 05:00:44 PM »
All these five star psychics! What do you guys think of her? She has nailed contact for me at least twice, but I care more about the final outcome. Thanks in advance guys!

Offline Mario

Re: Janax
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 02:21:36 AM »
i love janax! i spoke to her for 30 min and she was accurate about personalities. but sadly nothing she told me came to pass :(
she told me there isnt a second person and there was, and none of the contact predictions came to pass.
i think she uses astrology to read personalities and moon phases for contacts and hopes for the best... maybe my wife does in fact has no feelings for me anymore, yet even the direct psychics that will gave me negative news and dont sugar coat says she still does and will back.

so who the fuck knows anymore who's accurate or not but when it comes to janax nothing ever came to pass for me, yet i always went back because i loved her lol

Offline KareMarie

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 10:03:42 PM »
My first psychic reading was with the Janax I was in a no contact with my POI for over a month she seem to give promising insight to the situation but unfortunately she said definitely before March (our reading was mid December)  we would be reunited and that never happened so I called her a month later and she totally changed her tune obviously she didn’t remember me from calling before because the first meeting she said that our connection was incredible but she did say that she still felt like I would hear from him no later than April but still felt March was appropriate. She’s really nice and she seems very empathetic and caring I know Freewill plays a part in it but it’s still discouraging.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 06:05:20 PM »
Janax i spoke with her for a quick minute...she is nice. No predictions came to pass..
She has nice voice.
J.

Offline wtg4soulmate

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2020, 02:50:40 AM »
I've read with Janax a few times and she is very nice to talk with.  I feel she was good at picking up on my poi but her predictions never panned out.  Also, she tends to ramble a bit.   I get annoyed with that.  Get to the point and don't keep repeating yourself!!  These calls are expensive so say what you have to say and move on.  That's how I like it.

Offline xXNikkiXx

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2023, 03:49:46 AM »
Fairytale reader. Nothing she said ever came to pass.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2024, 03:17:40 PM »
Did not work for me…

anything