Author Topic: Bitwine- Miss Ann  (Read 6046 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Bitwine- Miss Ann
« on: February 23, 2019, 02:52:40 AM »
Does anyone have any update on their readings with her?

Offline happyk

Re: Bitwine- Miss Ann
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 12:16:54 AM »
Ok, so this not a very recent one but about to months ago, she had told me that there would be trying tonight and to not to fight with my PO, there was a huge tension that night, I didn't fight but I had to put my foot down and he broke up with me the next day. She's always been fairly positive with the readings. She also asked me why does the guy think I want to dump him which I'm sure he thought about. However he was the one who dumped me. Her final prediction that she's stood by has not come to pass yet but she's been pretty good with me. And trust me I have a very hard time connecting with readers.

josh34

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 12:39:27 AM »
Ok, so this not a very recent one but about to months ago, she had told me that there would be trying tonight and to not to fight with my PO, there was a huge tension that night, I didn't fight but I had to put my foot down and he broke up with me the next day. She's always been fairly positive with the readings. She also asked me why does the guy think I want to dump him which I'm sure he thought about. However he was the one who dumped me. Her final prediction that she's stood by has not come to pass yet but she's been pretty good with me. And trust me I have a very hard time connecting with readers.

Did she say you'll be back together, if you dont mind me asking? Im curious about miss ann:)

Offline happyk

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 04:42:30 AM »

Did she say you'll be back together, if you dont mind me asking? Im curious about miss ann:)

Yes, she's said there will be contact and I will ever have a soft control over the relationship. Not just her but many top readers. Miss Ann says she can't give timelines to save her life so I don't have anything against her but so many timeframes have come and gone and no contact. So, you know at this point I'm staying the process of letting go. But I think Miss Ann is pretty good. She's one of my faves!

josh34

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2019, 05:10:45 AM »

Yes, she's said there will be contact and I will ever have a soft control over the relationship. Not just her but many top readers. Miss Ann says she can't give timelines to save her life so I don't have anything against her but so many timeframes have come and gone and no contact. So, you know at this point I'm staying the process of letting go. But I think Miss Ann is pretty good. She's one of my faves!

Oh that's great! I hear good things about her. What does "ever have a soft control" mean? So yes for a relationship? And oh I've heard she's really bad with time frames. Someone once said somewhere that she can't even get time lines. So if you get any, I wouldn't even pay attention to them. And the other readers said yes for a relationship, as well? Who were the other readers? Because this sounds amazing, Happy!:) I'd be optimistic!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2019, 05:24:01 AM »

Oh that's great! I hear good things about her. What does "ever have a soft control" mean? So yes for a relationship? And oh I've heard she's really bad with time frames. Someone once said somewhere that she can't even get time lines. So if you get any, I wouldn't even pay attention to them. And the other readers said yes for a relationship, as well? Who were the other readers? Because this sounds amazing, Happy!:) I'd be optimistic!!

I don't know anymore Josh. I think "soft control" means being in control gently and not forcefully or being imposing. Yea, she flat out says she can't do timeframes but that one day she told me not to fight with me and lo and behold tension that night and break up the following day! Except for Leah Arceneaux no one saw that coming. I am sending you lists of psychics that said yes and no (only to reconciliation). Check you dm in a few mins. I am embarrassed of my list but trust me, I am not new in this so sad :(

josh34

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 06:06:07 AM »

I don't know anymore Josh. I think "soft control" means being in control gently and not forcefully or being imposing. Yea, she flat out says she can't do timeframes but that one day she told me not to fight with me and lo and behold tension that night and break up the following day! Except for Leah Arceneaux no one saw that coming. I am sending you lists of psychics that said yes and no (only to reconciliation). Check you dm in a few mins. I am embarrassed of my list but trust me, I am not new in this so sad :(

I just got the message. I'll take a look at the message, one second.

Please NEVER feel bad for how you're feeling. How you're feeling is how you're feeling. You deserve the best <3 There are some here who will try to bring you down, but it comes from a place of being in pain themselves, and trying to maintain that sense of importance, to make themselves feel better; they do it to bring their own ego up. It's cruel and not okay. In terms of the embarrassing list you claim (I'll check and see if that's true, because I can promise you that most here probably have far more embarrassing lists) If you've seen the amount of readers I've read with in the past, some might say that I was, in this example, "obsessed". They're the same chemicals you feel when you feel in love. You feel that pull, you REALLY want that person in your life. And if you love them, you don't want to lose them, and you'd go SO SO far to keep them. It's because they're a piece of who you are. So in my example, it would be wrong for people to tell me that I'm "obsessed". Why? Because no, I'm not. And there's no way for others to gauge that. I'm in love and it means a lot to me. So whatever the reason may be for being embarrassed about the list, don't feel bad. How you feel is how you feel, and how you feel, emotionally, is okay, and is right <3 Please stay positive :) You deserve the best!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 06:21:40 AM »

I just got the message. I'll take a look at the message, one second.

Please NEVER feel bad for how you're feeling. How you're feeling is how you're feeling. You deserve the best <3 There are some here who will try to bring you down, but it comes from a place of being in pain themselves, and trying to maintain that sense of importance, to make themselves feel better; they do it to bring their own ego up. It's cruel and not okay. In terms of the embarrassing list you claim (I'll check and see if that's true, because I can promise you that most here probably have far more embarrassing lists) If you've seen the amount of readers I've read with in the past, some might say that I was, in this example, "obsessed". They're the same chemicals you feel when you feel in love. You feel that pull, you REALLY want that person in your life. And if you love them, you don't want to lose them, and you'd go SO SO far to keep them. It's because they're a piece of who you are. So in my example, it would be wrong for people to tell me that I'm "obsessed". Why? Because no, I'm not. And there's no way for others to gauge that. I'm in love and it means a lot to me. So whatever the reason may be for being embarrassed about the list, don't feel bad. How you feel is how you feel, and how you feel, emotionally, is okay, and is right <3 Please stay positive :) You deserve the best!!

Thank you, Josh <3

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 09:06:07 PM »
Any other updates with her?

Offline fckdiego

« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2019, 05:21:35 PM »
Just read w Miss Ann. Have to say she is pretty on point. I’m at the “hermit” card stage which means I have to wait....but she says things will progress and I will ultimately be happy with the lady I’m into.

Backstory: gave this lady I’m into (she’s my friend) a heart felt note, she read it, we stared at each other, felt an incredible magnetic pull from my heart that forced me to jump into her and hug her.. Never had that happen before. Told her about that and how I felt and she hasn’t responded haha.

I mean the way I see it...a magnet pulls another magnet into it...and I got pulled into her....haha

I’m a pretty grounded dude when it comes to dating, but this....has never happened before, Especially since we haven’t been intimate. Thoughts?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2019, 04:47:50 AM »
I’ve been binge watching YouTube videos and I hear so many of those readers mention twin flames/soul mate connections and what u’re describing maybe one of those. But her not responding is throwing me off.

Just read w Miss Ann. Have to say she is pretty on point. I’m at the “hermit” card stage which means I have to wait....but she says things will progress and I will ultimately be happy with the lady I’m into.

Backstory: gave this lady I’m into (she’s my friend) a heart felt note, she read it, we stared at each other, felt an incredible magnetic pull from my heart that forced me to jump into her and hug her.. Never had that happen before. Told her about that and how I felt and she hasn’t responded haha.

I mean the way I see it...a magnet pulls another magnet into it...and I got pulled into her....haha

I’m a pretty grounded dude when it comes to dating, but this....has never happened before, Especially since we haven’t been intimate. Thoughts?

Offline fckdiego

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 06:10:21 PM »
It’s throwing me off too! It was a Hail Mary, but hey, I don’t know how many times that will happen again. Def a memory I won’t forget.

I trust miss Ann though and hope it work out!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2019, 01:15:58 PM »
anywhere else to find her as she is hard to get on bitwine

anything