Author Topic: How to approach psychics the right way  (Read 2654 times)

Offline Lutley74

How to approach psychics the right way
« on: February 21, 2019, 02:08:37 AM »
My advice to all of you as I read this forum, as someone who has read with some of the best, is to not ask anythng about predictions, as that is so open to many options.  How can anyone know?  The best way to approach it is to ask where people are NOW, what their perspective is NOW, not what they will do , or what will happen.  Doing this will save you a lot of agony and stress, and help you know how to make better decisions based on how others see things.   When I shifted to this mentality, I had a much better experience with PS. Living here on the West coast, I see so many frauds predicting the future- the ones who stick with the now are to  me the tru psychics

Offline Clarita

Re: How to approach psychics the right way
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 09:32:21 AM »
I just started a thread about fatalistic beliefs. I also answered the 'tested 60 psychics' thread in which I discussed how expectations are often what sets a person up to be frustrated in a reading. The way to get a great reading is to be open in your energy, clear with what you want to know about and be ready to be empowered and take responsibility.