Author Topic: Isaac  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Beeee1222

Isaac
« on: February 20, 2019, 03:48:08 PM »
Has anyone tried him? He gave me a fairy tale reading. And when I wanted clarity on one thing he said he goes “my reading ends here” basically cutting me off. And when I called CP about that they claimed readers have a right to cut the convo short of they’re not feeling it. I’m completely done with this site.

Offline Beeee1222

Re: Isaac
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:47:39 AM »
Hm. Thanks for letting us know. Nothing makes me angrier than fake fairy tales readers that say the exact same shit to everyone:
 Let’s expose the fakes!!!!!

I was soooo mad. He literally cut me off. It was a chat reading. And just told me he’s done reading me. Who does that? And the CP customer service lady said “if they’re not feeling it they can end it whenever they want” like I understand if you’re not connecting with me and you tell me there and there, but giving me an entire reading and when I ask for clarity and u cut me off. That’s rude af!!! I’m honestly done with that entire site. A lot of them are rude, and half the time I feel like they are trying to be my counselor. If I wanted therapy I’d go to a therapist. I’m looking for answers. You’re a claimed psychic! Not a therapist. Ugh

Offline Beeee1222

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:24:10 AM »
They said no refund for Isaac because it’s not his fault that he wanted to end the reading! They are soooo rude. I am done with them all. I have blown over 200 dollars on their asses in two weeks. That’s a lot for me and I just don’t see the point. I rather just see life pan out for free.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2019, 10:56:40 AM »
I read with this dude. Took forever to type and all I got was ;

“ I foresee he doesn’t want commitment “

Which contradicted everyone else I’ve spoken to. Except for Tatiana , which was expensive and slow and felt wrong too.