Author Topic: Testimonials  (Read 2173 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Testimonials
« on: February 16, 2019, 06:08:48 PM »
I've never read with Luna or Tajah before and with peoples luck on here, was considering Tajah in the future for when I decide to get a reading - but also looked at Luna just to see... yesterday Luna had a testimonial that I was surprised was up there, it said she was nice but she asked too many questions and would have preferred that she used her gift more instead of advice.  Now its gone :-\  lol.

Also Tajah's last testimonial the person wrote she reminds her of an older sister and didn't really give her a read - more of personal experience.  Its pretty discouraging given how pricey they are.  I know not everyone connects with every psychic but I feel like when these readers charge that much especially  - if they don't connect and aren't getting anything with their gift - they should hang up and not just give advice/personal experience.  CP needs to be more ethical. 

Angel Readings charges half of what they do and will not read for you if she doesn't get anything.  I'm glad we have this board to share with each other since I'm sure the Tajah testimonial will be taken down soon.  I'm going to stick to the ethical ones.  Only thing is, I see Angel Readings doesn't do career/finance.  Anyone recommend a accessible, decent priced, ethical reader specifically for career/finance?  Who would you say is your go to?