Author Topic: spiritual adivsor Lynn  (Read 1867 times)

Offline dreamer1234

spiritual adivsor Lynn
« on: February 15, 2019, 06:28:52 PM »
I love lynn we connect and she connects to my p.oi. I made this thread for my friend. how is your guys experience with her?

josh34

Re: spiritual adivsor Lynn
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2019, 06:33:15 PM »
Is this lynn on PO?

If so she was horrible for me and seemed very fake.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 09:08:08 PM »
I’ve had a couple readings from her but predictions aren’t until March/April so not sure yet. I know a lot of people recommend her. Does anyone have any predictions that came to pass with her?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 01:18:38 AM »
I’ve had a couple readings from her but predictions aren’t until March/April so not sure yet. I know a lot of people recommend her. Does anyone have any predictions that came to pass with her?
Yes, I can numerous contact prediction have passed for me or things she said in readings that i thought yeah right have happended to pass she was right on certain things. Sometimes they can happen later than her originally time frame but usually pan out. my friends contact prediction just happended to come a little late but contact finally happended after a period of no contact

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 05:13:45 AM »
I’m happy to hear that! Were the predictions for contact she made like within days/weeks/ or months like mine are? I’m just a little worried since I have to wait another month or two.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 05:16:31 AM »
I’m happy to hear that! Were the predictions for contact she made like within days/weeks/ or months like mine are? I’m just a little worried since I have to wait another month or two.
I'll dm u if u want but at first it started as weeks but as soon as our connection stregthen became more specfic like 1-2 weeks or by the end of the weekend etc

anything