Author Topic: Charlie  (Read 6679 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Charlie
« on: February 06, 2011, 10:07:07 PM »
Has anyone read with Charlie?  He seems to have more than a few reviews for someone who has only been at CP less than a year?  Just looking for some feedback if you have. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: Charlie
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 01:45:54 AM »
Just curious AngelG. how many readings did you have in January?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 02:50:29 AM »
Libra, I've had quite a few, 15-16 readings with the same few psychics, I did read with a couple new ones last month.  I did my survey at the end of January and read with Claire.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2011, 03:00:44 AM »
AngelG. wow that is a lot. I think there is too much confusion that's why different psychics keep on picking up different vibes. I think you should invest your money in healing yourself, ever heard of Reiki or other alternative healings. This can bring clarity to your mind and help you deal with this difficult situation.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2011, 03:04:22 AM »
I read with mostly Michelle and Jacqueline, but I read with Claire for my survey and I tried Vicki Joy.  I have not tried alternative healing. 

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2011, 03:14:37 AM »
OMG you should really try to look for healing. Like Reiki or chakra clearing. Maybe you should start researching aura and chakras. It is our metaphysical body, healing like that brings a great clarity of mind, acceptance, your thoughts aren't racing anymore, it's just peace. There is so much you can do for yourself.
I used my survey on Meredith, and basically wasted it, she picked up the main issue, but reading was way too general.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2011, 03:26:29 AM »
Thanks I'll check into it!

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2011, 01:07:19 AM »
Charlie sucks lol

Offline ilovelola32

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2011, 07:42:28 PM »
Charlie was off on all accounts for me minus he picked up on me losing a lot of weight....wouldn't call him again

Offline tasnim

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011, 07:24:58 PM »
I read with Charlie and few months ago. It was a waste of my time and money :( He told me to call him back to tell him how things were going, but, that's seriously not gonna happen. Don't waste your time, wish I had known that before I called him!!

sammiepoo

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2011, 05:33:19 AM »
Thank you I didnt think by looking at him he was any good. I am going to stay with Jacqueline for right now :)

Offline Elaan

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2011, 08:53:58 PM »
Charlie described me to a 'T', down to the color of my eyes.  However, Charlie keeps you on the line for a long time talking about nothing.  He turned out to be fantastic for me, though.  He told me things last year that just didn't happen, so I never called him again...guess what...they are starting to happen now.  A year later...down to me changing my hair style (which I never thought I would do, haven't in 10 years) and hitting the gym around Aug/Sep...lol.  He got the month right...wrong year.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
I've been talking to a lady that does tarot since June of 2010. She is on PS. She told me late last year that she has a two year window, ie if she says something will happen in December, it may well happen the FOLLOWING December, not the one coming up. Maybe it's like this for others too. So basically if that's the case I will have a great 2012 lol

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2011, 11:24:08 PM »
I read with Charlie once and didnt like him either. Just didnt feel the connection at all. I really hope most of the readers do have a timeline that happens a year or so later,lol. Means there is still hope. Funny thing is that I read with Raziel not too long ago and he immediately said I had a five year window for the relationship to come to fruition. He asked if I had met someone in the last 5 yrs and I said yes 3 yrs ago. His timeline matches what Gina Rose told me. My first reading with her, she said 3 to 4 yrs before marriage. Not holding my breath mind you but since I dont have anything else at the present, I will have hope. Crazy I guess, but what else am I supposed to do in this one horse town that I live in. No chance to meet anyone. And online stuff doesnt seem to be helping either. Im hoping there is a reason for this.