Author Topic: Upcoming predictions....  (Read 6232 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Upcoming predictions....
« on: February 13, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »
I thought maybe we could start a thread to see if there any up coming predictions we are waiting on and who predicted it.

Autumn Rivers: predicted me meeting an earth sign in the month of Feb.

Ari: Predicted end of Feb to mid March is when i will meet this person.  She says there will definitely be chemistry between the two of us.  🤞

I was suppose to meet him today but got pushed back to next week.  I will keep you guys posted.

ladya

Re: Upcoming predictions....
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2019, 07:10:40 PM »
I thought maybe we could start a thread to see if there any up coming predictions we are waiting on and who predicted it.

Ari: Predicted end of Feb to mid March is when i will meet this person.  She says there will definitely be chemistry between the two of us.  🤞

I was suppose to meet him today but got pushed back to next week.  I will keep you guys posted.

just a suggestion. I wouldn't post predictions until they occur. Call me superstitious or what not but you dont know who reads these boards and what type of energy they bring with them. maybe its just me lol but its like a seed and i like to nourish it and protect it. If you don't believe in that stuff lol just ignore what I said. But I hope they come true :). Keep us posted.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 07:15:09 PM by ladya »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 07:33:18 PM »

just a suggestion. I wouldn't post predictions until they occur. Call me superstitious or what not but you dont know who reads these boards and what type of energy they bring with them. maybe its just me lol but its like a seed and i like to nourish it and protect it. If you don't believe in that stuff lol just ignore what I said. But I hope they come true :). Keep us posted.

Oh no, i am super superstitious too. 😱

I will keep this up since i am honestly curious to see if this happens.  We had planned meeting up since August.  So we shall see.  I just wanted to share a prediction that was other than contact.   Maybe people can share if any predictions in the month of February has come to pass.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 08:12:11 PM »

Oh no, i am super superstitious too. 😱

I will keep this up since i am honestly curious to see if this happens.  We had planned meeting up since August.  So we shall see.  I just wanted to share a prediction that was other than contact.   Maybe people can share if any predictions in the month of February has come to pass.

Most of mine for this month have come to pass. Some still upcoming in the next few months. I don't want to post exactly what here but you can message me if you wanna know.

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 09:30:27 PM »
Has anyone had any contact predictions come true from Autumn Rivers?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 09:34:01 PM »
I have predictions still waiting to unfold this month from her.  She might be a bit off with her timing thou.

Offline ladymonarch

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 09:36:25 PM »
I don't think timing is her strong suit as contact predictions don't usually happen in the timeframe she gives me but she's still pretty accurate in reading present situations and describing my POI

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 10:40:17 PM »
Okay as of now Ari's prediction hasn't manifested.  Has anyone else have any updates on predictions? Are her timing off for anyone?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 11:08:32 PM »
Okay as of now Ari's prediction hasn't manifested.  Has anyone else have any updates on predictions? Are her timing off for anyone?

I’m in the same boat as you. She actually extended my timeframe last week  :-\

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 11:10:01 PM »

But she still sees it happening?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 11:16:25 PM »

Literally not one contact prediction from Autumn Rivers has happened for me. I tried her twice

Offline marciamia

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 11:17:56 PM »

Literally not one contact prediction from Autumn Rivers has happened for me. I tried her twice

Mine got pushed back when I told her.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 11:20:12 PM »

But she still sees it happening?

That’s what she says, but so far nothing

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 11:42:06 PM »
Lol ladya, I love the way you described it - like a seed to nourish and protect, I am like this too  :-X

@Love2lovenj Ari's predictions for an in person meet-up happened earlier than her predicted time for me and her recent contact prediction didn't pass (first time out of like 3-4 correct predictions Feb) sooo I am thinking since many have said her outcome predictions are good, that maybe I just need to be more patient for mine to come.. I went to check with her this time when it didn't pass and was given a new timeframe so I feel ya, hoping for the best!!

Also, mercury retrograde may play a part in this all?? shrugs

« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 11:47:23 PM by Serendipity »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2019, 11:50:03 PM »
Yes that's what Rachel Marie said.  🤞

anything