Author Topic: 7th Sense Psychics  (Read 3725 times)

Offline Abundantia

7th Sense Psychics
« on: February 13, 2019, 02:39:21 AM »
Has anyone read through this website? I’m pretty sure my reading was some someone fake actually. I’m pretty shaken. https://www.7thsensepsychics.com/psychics/psychic-bobbies-heart

Offline jolimano

Re: 7th Sense Psychics
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 08:07:46 PM »
I've read with several of them. I'm not saying you're wrong, but what made you believe it was a fake?

Offline jolimano

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 09:38:10 PM »
One reader is using a stock photo from a stock photo website as her profile photo!!!!

One reader gave a fairytale and said I'd be back with my abusive ex in another country in a few weeks.

I also believe there are legit people on there. I think I just picked the worst.

I've called so many of them. I went on a binge last year.  ;D
I think I know who you mean, with the stock photo. I've read with her a bunch.
Feel free to message me if you are curious to compare notes!

Offline jolimano

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2020, 10:37:14 PM »
@Abuntantia so I went through the list of all my previous readings. I just listened to one I had back in October 2019, with Abyana. Have you tried her? She was spot on with everything, and she never fished. She picked up right away, everything that was going on. Then she surprised me a little later on in the reading because she saw the major block, without me saying anything. She also didn't give me a timeline of, "In two weeks, in two months" etc. etc. She actually saw my desired outcome occurring by end of 2020.

At the time I didn't like hearing that, but here I am in the same spot, and she is more right than the majority of other readers I've had. If my desire actually comes into fruition, I'll update!

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2020, 12:42:58 AM »
This was a 1.5 years old thread you bumped up. I trust that there are good readers on there but it's not a site I would consider any more. I just want to move on from that horrible time of my life.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 12:57:33 AM »
This was a 1.5 years old thread you bumped up. I trust that there are good readers on there but it's not a site I would consider any more. I just want to move on from that horrible time of my life.

Oh sorry! I'm pretty new to the forum, not entirely sure what I'm doing.
I have been wondering why people post "BUMP" a lot. Now it all makes sense.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2020, 01:00:03 AM »
Isn’t Siobhan chelli on keen?

Same photo, two different people.

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »
I tried a couple on this site. Christine was such a sweet lady and I felt like she really picked up on some issues HOWEVER..right at the 1 minute warning she casually asked if I was able to call her back because she could see some things happening in my life that she needed to discuss.   ???  Totally blew any credibility with that suggestion.
I tried Bella, she just flat disconnected the call when I explained my situation, LOL. I then read with LillyRose and man did she make some stuff up. I mentioned that someone had a mental illness, she took that and literally ran wild with it. She insisted that person was going to harm themself in the next few days and that her family was trying to commit her, etc, etc. WOW. Then at the 1 minute warning, she asked if I was able to call back because she had so much to tell me and she wasn't just trying to get my money because she works as a preceptor. Ok, since you're an educator I should automatically trust you?? 
So try your free 7 minutes but be prepared for the URGENT INFORMATION that seems to take 6 minutes for the psychic to pickup on.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2020, 11:20:14 PM »
I tried a couple on this site. Christine was such a sweet lady and I felt like she really picked up on some issues HOWEVER..right at the 1 minute warning she casually asked if I was able to call her back because she could see some things happening in my life that she needed to discuss.   ???  Totally blew any credibility with that suggestion.
I tried Bella, she just flat disconnected the call when I explained my situation, LOL. I then read with LillyRose and man did she make some stuff up. I mentioned that someone had a mental illness, she took that and literally ran wild with it. She insisted that person was going to harm themself in the next few days and that her family was trying to commit her, etc, etc. WOW. Then at the 1 minute warning, she asked if I was able to call back because she had so much to tell me and she wasn't just trying to get my money because she works as a preceptor. Ok, since you're an educator I should automatically trust you?? 
So try your free 7 minutes but be prepared for the URGENT INFORMATION that seems to take 6 minutes for the psychic to pickup on.

I'd have to look up if I spoke with Christine or not. I spoke with sooo many of them....

I read with both Bella and Lilly Rose, but neither one tried to keep me on the line or pulled out a last second revelation. However, I wasn't on any deal, I paid for the full time,  so maybe that's why?