Author Topic: has anyone told you....  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Mario

has anyone told you....
« on: February 10, 2019, 07:04:32 PM »
has anyone ever told you that the person fell out of love with you? or stopped loving you? each psychic i talk to always tells me soulmates, POI loves me deeply and all...which is nice to hear and i feel it may be true.

has anyone yet to be told anything negative emotional? person lost interest? fell out of love? dont have feelings? anything like this?

Offline Sparkle002

Re: has anyone told you....
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2019, 07:10:37 PM »
has anyone ever told you that the person fell out of love with you? or stopped loving you? each psychic i talk to always tells me soulmates, POI loves me deeply and all...which is nice to hear and i feel it may be true.

has anyone yet to be told anything negative emotional? person lost interest? fell out of love? dont have feelings? anything like this?

I’m curious to know this too!

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 07:13:35 PM »
Me three!
It’s like I should ask about a ex ex ex and see what they say but why waste the money

ladya

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2019, 07:15:01 PM »

I’m curious to know this too!

i actually got told this from aries years ago with my ex. that he thinks of me fondly but no love. something of that sort. kinda like a chapter in a book he looks at from time to time. i was devastated and it turned out false because we got back together after that point then broke up and then i moved on and he tried so hard to get me back  for a LONG time. i kinda knew it wasnt true but it was still heart breaking to hear. i think i got told this by a few others as well but i dont rem who cause it was so long ago. ironically i fell out of love with him after all was said and done. have love for him, always will but not in love.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 07:16:33 PM by ladya »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 07:36:42 PM »
Ive been told that before, not they fell out of love but that the relationship was over or that you wouldn't hear from them again, more things like that, then saying directly "They stopped loving you".  More so that I won't hear from them again, thats its one sided.  Or the "they're going in a different direction, you guys grew apart".  They were right about those that I wouldn't hear from but not all - some also fed me fairytales about those ones and were wrong about facts. 

Also, they've been wrong in that others said the POI was "shy" and thought I was "cool" haha and that was way off because they couldn't pick up on all we've shared in our years in being in a relationship.  But then I've had others who have nailed timing, named situations, nailed present and past etc, and had predictions come true.  I've had ones say that the current POI is difficult and I'd have a choice between another, and I'd mention another guy I was talked to and they would say "yes this guy you can really build a future with" and then I'd end up not hearing from THAT guy again. 

In my experience its very true that the more connected you are to your POI and the more communication there is already the better they are at predictions.  But I've read with some that people on here highly recommend and trust, and they've proven to be wrong for me in critical ways.  Then I've read with some on here that people say are fairytale or not good, that have been SO good for me.  Isn't this funny?  We all connect in different ways.  It really is a gamble.  Trust yourself and go with who you feel drawn to, not what your mind/ego is telling you based on all the external input.  I think you also know when you're getting false information from a psychic....your body knows.  But then I can't negate the readings I have had that I didn't believe the psychic about something good happening and then it happens! Haha this whole reply is starting to sound crazy because its full of contradictions.  It really is a mixed bag - all my experiences.  Thats why its so important to disconnect from trying to connect with a psychic and really practice self care and connect with yourself.  I get curious about psychics now, but I've learned so much now that I don't believe they have all the answers.  They're not meant to.  The negative aspect of the psychic business is they thrive on humans who are unable to cope with uncertainty - the negative, scammer ones, not the ones who really want to truly help people.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 08:02:57 PM by Snow-white8 »

ladya

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 07:42:31 PM »
Ive been told that before, not they fell out of love but that the relationship was over or that you wouldn't hear from them again, more things like that, then saying directly "They stopped loving you".  More so that I won't hear from them again, thats its one sided.  Or the "they're going in a different direction, you guys grew apart".  They were right about those that I wouldn't hear from but not all - some also fed me fairytales about those ones and were wrong about facts. 

Also, they've been wrong in that others said the POI was "shy" and thought I was "cool" haha and that was way off because they couldn't pick up on all we've shared in our years in being in a relationship.  But then I've had others who have nailed timing, named situations, nailed present and past etc, and had predictions come true.  I've had ones say that the current POI is difficult and I'd have a choice between another, and I'd mention another guy I was talked to and they would say "yes this guy you can really build a future with" and then I'd end up not hearing from THAT guy again. 

In my experience its very true that the more connected you are to your POI and the more communication there is already the better they are at predictions.  But I've read with some that people on here highly recommend and trust, and they've proven to be wrong for me in critical ways.  Then I've read with some on here that people say are fairytale or not good, that have been SO good for me.  Isn't this funny?  We all connect in different ways.  It really is a gamble.  Trust yourself and go with who you feel drawn to, not what your mind/ego is telling you based on all the external input.  I think you also know when you're getting false information from a psychic....your body knows.  But then I can negate the readings I have that I didn't believe the psychic about something good happening and then it happens! Haha this whole reply is starting to sound crazy because its full of contradictions.  It really is a mixed bag all my experiences.  Thats why its so important to disconnect from trying to connect with a psychic and really practice self care and connect with yourself.  I get curious about psychics now, but Ive learned so much now that I don't believe they have all the answers.  They're not meant to.  The negative aspect of the psychic business is they thrive on humans who are unable to cope with uncertainty - the negative, scammer ones, not the ones who really want to truly help people.

agreed.

anything