Author Topic: Truelovetarot- Purple Ocean/Garden  (Read 12566 times)

Offline Mon

Re: Truelovetarot- Purple Ocean/Garden
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2019, 11:45:53 PM »
New predictions from her with exactly the same timeframe on 2 things  as Abundant Visions/Gaylene (and many other readers).
Hopeful!

Now I want to try her lol.

I tried Gaylene from your recommendation, as well as many others haha

Oh! I'm glad:) What do you think? I love her.

She’s super sweet and funny too. I pray her timing is as good for me as it had been for you :) she definitely read me accurately

josh34

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2019, 11:52:58 PM »
New predictions from her with exactly the same timeframe on 2 things  as Abundant Visions/Gaylene (and many other readers).
Hopeful!

Now I want to try her lol.

I tried Gaylene from your recommendation, as well as many others haha

Oh! I'm glad:) What do you think? I love her.

She’s super sweet and funny too. I pray her timing is as good for me as it had been for you :) she definitely read me accurately
If she were closer to my age, I could totally see myself crushing on her lol. She's so quirky i love it. What did she predict for you? If you don't feel comfortable saying you do not have to:)

Offline Johanna317

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2019, 03:48:08 AM »
I had a chat reading with True Love Tarot. Pending predictions.  However, I will say I felt she was accurate in picking up current energy.  I say this because when I asked why my POI isnt coming forward with his feelings, she said "He's just being careful and making sure he is there for you, first." 

I've been going through a lot of family issues and it's true he has been there for me and i could see why he wouldnt want to express his feelings while i am experiencing a difficult emotional situation.  I didnt reveal to her that I was going through any issues so I thought it was interesting she said that.

However I am not able to validate any thing else she said as it was all timeline/predictions.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 06:46:32 PM »
Has she ever given anyone a negative outcome and was she right?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2019, 11:56:36 PM »
@Maryn345 you can read some of the feedbacks on here, hope this helps.

Offline Maryn345

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 08:23:43 AM »
@wishes215 thank you! Predictions are pending. First said my ex would be back in March/April. Now, it's expected by May/June... don't know what to think... :/ just hope she is right

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 10:12:54 AM »
I’ve never used purple ocean. I’m in Australia but I can call India. Has anyone booked her directly from her site?

Offline Mon

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2019, 04:28:46 PM »
Her last three predictions didn’t materialize in the time she gave

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2019, 04:34:48 PM »
@wishes215 thank you! Predictions are pending. First said my ex would be back in March/April. Now, it's expected by May/June... don't know what to think... :/ just hope she is right
she told my friend that a sunilar timeline

Offline stephkarpi1992

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2019, 05:00:59 PM »
I’m currently waiting on a prediction she made for my ex to come back. The first 2 readings I had with her she consistently told me March-April and then my 3rd reading last week, she  told me 1 week to 1 month...not sure what to believe at this point  :-\  Has anyone had any readings with her recently that planned out?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2019, 10:58:06 PM »
I’m currently waiting on a prediction she made for my ex to come back. The first 2 readings I had with her she consistently told me March-April and then my 3rd reading last week, she  told me 1 week to 1 month...not sure what to believe at this point  :-\  Has anyone had any readings with her recently that planned out?

when i went to her for contact or seeing those panned out but getting together got pushed back twice now i'm just like going with the flow. but no on a ex coming back :/

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2019, 08:02:30 AM »
How often is she on PO? I set alerts to talk to her but she’s busy so quickly.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2019, 01:59:08 AM »
She was completely wrong for me and to timelines always get pushed backX I also felt she was feeding off I was saying too

Offline mayflower

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2019, 06:33:43 PM »
For my second reading she changed timeframe again and i think maybe she is not working with me.
I know she is kind but really disappointed that it not happen and time has passed.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2019, 06:57:37 PM »
my problem with her is that she gives everyone a positive read, now thats a red flag.

anything