Author Topic: Truelovetarot- Purple Ocean/Garden  (Read 12458 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Truelovetarot- Purple Ocean/Garden
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 09:46:55 PM »
She did give me a semi positive reading, however she picked up on my boyfriends personality so well.

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2019, 04:16:29 PM »
I have had readings with her on multiple occasions. And if it was not for her I would have broke up with my boyfriend and she asked me to be patience and I am glad that she did that because things worked out exactly what she has said and we have Been engaged now for last six months and going strong and she has also helped me in making right choices so even there were the times I doubted myself she empowered me and she has helped in my difficult time making sure that I am not manifesting negativity. She is certainly not god and there were the times when her timelines happened sooner and then they happened sometime later too but I would say her approach in the reading has always been very professional and she doesn’t waste your time and always goes above and beyond in replying the comment questions and also if my reading got disconnected In middle she always made sure that she replies me. I have been using her for almost year and half whatever she has said has come true...I used to read with her on purple ocean and now I chat with her on purple garden and I did find her on her website and she refused to read for me saying that I am purple ocean client and she can’t read for me without Informing the app about the same. But she really gave me beautiful advice and spoke me to help myself understand better and for that she didn’t charge me anything..she is very professional in her approach but yet has the compassion and yes she has never given super negative reading even there was negative msg she put it very politely in front

Offline Marlenesko

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2019, 04:41:15 PM »
She is actually amazing what timings, not just great! Everything that she has said has come to pass, specifically when she gives me contact dates (ex- he will reach out in x amount of days, or you will see each other this week) My fave!!!

Yes I share the same thoughts as you about her and I always look forward to having session with her and advice that she is going to give me

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2019, 05:18:51 PM »
Shes actually been off for me both read's with contact.  Unless Ya'll consider instagram likes "contact"  Then she's been on.  Actual convo has yet to happen. 

Offline Jinaw

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2020, 06:04:14 AM »
I know it’s been a while since anyone posted but wondering what your experience is with truelovetarot? She got little predictions right but now things are total opposite of what she has been seeing. Not sure

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2020, 12:41:32 PM »
She pushed timeframes from Nov to Jan...There was improvement in communication but not too that extent as she told me...Besides her advice was way off..So I think she doesn’t work for me atleast the predictions part...the current situation seems to be 60% accurate

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2020, 06:59:54 PM »
Anyone else have any predictions that came true with her?

I have only spoken to her twice and her predictions are pending but two out of 3 of her predictions happened surprisingly.  She’s just a little hard to understand for me but one of her predictions happened this AM so I can’t knock her

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2020, 02:26:35 AM »
Her contact prediction didn’t panned out for me

Offline meowmee

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2022, 04:07:26 PM »
my problem with her is that she gives everyone a positive read, now thats a red flag.

Does she give everyone a positive read or she is just polite?

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2022, 12:42:52 PM »
I tried her back in Jan 2020. Her predictions never happened

anything