Author Topic: Forgiveness and moving on...  (Read 2627 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Forgiveness and moving on...
« on: February 08, 2019, 04:49:07 PM »
So, I've decided consciously to start the moving on process. After almost 2 years of hope, sadness, anger, and listening to psychics who were just wrong, it's time. I've been given excuses from psychics for being wrong as well as had blame pushed on to me for not doing the right thing. My vibrations "are low", I have "negative energy", free will, retrogrades, you name it. So...here's my take on my situation.

Forgiveness. I can forgive my POI. I don't think I should "have" to, but I can. He is who he is. I can't control that. The forgiveness is for me more than him anyway. He won't know I forgive him. I will. Forgiveness gives YOU peace. He can continue to live in turmoil, excuses, manipulation, whatever. My anger towards it is only hurting me, so I'm letting it go, wishing him the best in his life, and redirecting my own life. What I really need to do more is to forgive MYSELF. In all the chaos of that relationship, he didn't force me to stay, he didn't force me to waste my time, energy, and emotions. He didn't force my hand onto psychic websites looking for answers. He didn't click the paypal button causing financial disaster, which will take years to recover from. He didn't force me to pull covers over my head and cry. He didn't force me into solitude. He didn't force me to decline other male advances. I did this myself. Me. And I need to forgive myself for that.

Readings. I take responsibility for the readings I had. I take responsibility for bingeing. I'm the one who held on to nothing. So far it is safe to say that no one got the love predictions right. Kisha was right so far on career, so she does have a gift. But nothing, I mean nothing else has manifested. I know, I know, I still have until March. But I do recall saying the exact same thing LAST March. And nothing happened. Kira told me that I need to let the anger go and maybe look into counseling. LOL...she's probably right there. But honestly, the anger was there when I first read with her last year. So technically, it shouldn't "suddenly" be pushing out the predictions. Shelly UK...well her "markers", all of them have happened, repeatedly, and again NOTHING has changed. There is a disclaimer in her email that "I can't account for free will". Yeah, ok, but that is a bit of a cop out. It's like the predictions can never actually be wrong because, you know, free will.  ::)  Zadalia. I love her, but her predictions for contact have come and gone multiple times. I do think she gets the current overall picture, but guess what? So do I and I don't need to pay a psychic to tell me.

LOA/manifesting. I'm ok with the idea of both, but only for MY own good. I'm on the fence of drawing someone back who might not be in my best interest. I've changed to self-love affirmations and away from "he will contact me". That's one of the many reasons I threw "Pussy whipped" out the window. I don't want someone who manipulated me back through my own manipulations. That just can't be healthy.

So, I'm working on me. I have good days and bad days. I realize now that that there are a lot more good days than there used to be. One thing I have realized is that I am not ready for any relationship. I know we all want to know when the "next" POI is coming in, but if I met someone tomorrow, I would feel sorry for him. I'd be in it for all the wrong reasons. I need to get back to baseline or I would just screw up a new relationship. That's a big realization. I'm just about past the anger. I'm working on the self esteem/affirmations. I meditate (which I love btw). And I'm fixing the mess I created for myself. One day at a time.

Offline Kat23

Re: Forgiveness and moving on...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 05:37:04 PM »
Fidget1028  . having gone thru...I surprised myself that POI no longer occupied real estate in my head, heart.. there are still memories but it will be a distant memory...
One day at a time ...p

Proud of you...on letting go, your job performance and your credit card will be saying...no more abuse calling on worthless readings

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 05:47:08 PM »
Thanks Kat. I still have some shitty days, but it's getting better. I did cut up my credit cards. I'm on the cash only diet which kind of kills the psychic calls. LOL   8)

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 06:07:03 PM »
YAY for you...  congrats and good luck!  And the being ready thing is sooo huge! 

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 06:26:23 PM »
Thanks Law. I'll let you know if anything happens with anything, but for now, it's all about ME!  ;D

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 07:23:59 PM »

I love this post - every word.

Thank you so much for sharing and I agree with all of what you've said. I also think once you start down a positive path -- with forgiveness, self-honouring, personal accountability, etc, as you have done -- good things will start to happen in your life. They just may not be the things you 'think' you need... but stay open to the possibility that they may in the long run be better. It sounds like you are.

Like you, I went down a pretty dark spiral of calling and hanging on to hope for a few years for something / someone who wasn't showing up for me in the way I wanted. Like you, I made the decisions to hang in, focus only on that one person... and I spent an exorbitant amount of money doing so. More than I have seen anyone on here disclose -- a lot. I just thought I'd share that as soon as I reined myself in, stopped calling and decided to put myself first and get my s#$t together, I landed the best paying contract I have ever had. I really, really needed it and it came out of the blue. Honestly, it couldn't be better. Not only financially, but it's interesting work and has given me something to focus on and a purpose, for now anyway. It's still going to take some time for me to be fully on my feet, but I'm just trying to stay in a place of gratitude for what has come in and not pine for what hasn't. Just sharing that because I do believe in manifesting and miracles... it's just that we don't get to force our will on the universe while we do it.

Anyway, thanks again and I hope you will stay in touch with this forum and share your success story about YOU (and not about a POI). I think that would be inspiring for a lot of people.

So, I've decided consciously to start the moving on process. After almost 2 years of hope, sadness, anger, and listening to psychics who were just wrong, it's time. I've been given excuses from psychics for being wrong as well as had blame pushed on to me for not doing the right thing. My vibrations "are low", I have "negative energy", free will, retrogrades, you name it. So...here's my take on my situation.

Forgiveness. I can forgive my POI. I don't think I should "have" to, but I can. He is who he is. I can't control that. The forgiveness is for me more than him anyway. He won't know I forgive him. I will. Forgiveness gives YOU peace. He can continue to live in turmoil, excuses, manipulation, whatever. My anger towards it is only hurting me, so I'm letting it go, wishing him the best in his life, and redirecting my own life. What I really need to do more is to forgive MYSELF. In all the chaos of that relationship, he didn't force me to stay, he didn't force me to waste my time, energy, and emotions. He didn't force my hand onto psychic websites looking for answers. He didn't click the paypal button causing financial disaster, which will take years to recover from. He didn't force me to pull covers over my head and cry. He didn't force me into solitude. He didn't force me to decline other male advances. I did this myself. Me. And I need to forgive myself for that.

Readings. I take responsibility for the readings I had. I take responsibility for bingeing. I'm the one who held on to nothing. So far it is safe to say that no one got the love predictions right. Kisha was right so far on career, so she does have a gift. But nothing, I mean nothing else has manifested. I know, I know, I still have until March. But I do recall saying the exact same thing LAST March. And nothing happened. Kira told me that I need to let the anger go and maybe look into counseling. LOL...she's probably right there. But honestly, the anger was there when I first read with her last year. So technically, it shouldn't "suddenly" be pushing out the predictions. Shelly UK...well her "markers", all of them have happened, repeatedly, and again NOTHING has changed. There is a disclaimer in her email that "I can't account for free will". Yeah, ok, but that is a bit of a cop out. It's like the predictions can never actually be wrong because, you know, free will.  ::)  Zadalia. I love her, but her predictions for contact have come and gone multiple times. I do think she gets the current overall picture, but guess what? So do I and I don't need to pay a psychic to tell me.

LOA/manifesting. I'm ok with the idea of both, but only for MY own good. I'm on the fence of drawing someone back who might not be in my best interest. I've changed to self-love affirmations and away from "he will contact me". That's one of the many reasons I threw "Pussy whipped" out the window. I don't want someone who manipulated me back through my own manipulations. That just can't be healthy.

So, I'm working on me. I have good days and bad days. I realize now that that there are a lot more good days than there used to be. One thing I have realized is that I am not ready for any relationship. I know we all want to know when the "next" POI is coming in, but if I met someone tomorrow, I would feel sorry for him. I'd be in it for all the wrong reasons. I need to get back to baseline or I would just screw up a new relationship. That's a big realization. I'm just about past the anger. I'm working on the self esteem/affirmations. I meditate (which I love btw). And I'm fixing the mess I created for myself. One day at a time.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 07:26:47 PM »

I love this post - every word.

Thank you so much for sharing and I agree with all of what you've said. I also think once you start down a positive path -- with forgiveness, self-honouring, personal accountability, etc, as you have done -- good things will start to happen in your life. They just may not be the things you 'think' you need... but stay open to the possibility that they may in the long run be better. It sounds like you are.

Like you, I went down a pretty dark spiral of calling and hanging on to hope for a few years for something / someone who wasn't showing up for me in the way I wanted. Like you, I made the decisions to hang in, focus only on that one person... and I spent an exorbitant amount of money doing so. More than I have seen anyone on here disclose -- a lot. I just thought I'd share that as soon as I reined myself in, stopped calling and decided to put myself first and get my s#$t together, I landed the best paying contract I have ever had. I really, really needed it and it came out of the blue. Honestly, it couldn't be better. Not only financially, but it's interesting work and has given me something to focus on and a purpose, for now anyway. It's still going to take some time for me to be fully on my feet, but I'm just trying to stay in a place of gratitude for what has come in and not pine for what hasn't. Just sharing that because I do believe in manifesting and miracles... it's just that we don't get to force our will on the universe while we do it.

Anyway, thanks again and I hope you will stay in touch with this forum and share your success story about YOU (and not about a POI). I think that would be inspiring for a lot of people.

Thank you for these two posts!! I agree these kind of posts are super appreciated and inspiring! Thank you two - <3 <3  Happy for you both!!

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2019, 12:37:27 AM »
Really happy for you Fidget! We are kind of similar, the different may be I am still legally bound to my POI. And man really don’t deserve us to be this way. Love yourself, it’s not a easy journey, but time will heal..just trust yourself, there are more good things store for you ahead. All happened were just a part of lessons we learn everyday. You will be blessed :)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2019, 07:42:29 AM »
I loved your post. I wish I could forgive and move on too :( Wishing you all the best.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
❤️❤️❤️

Thank you for sharing yourself with us.  I wish I too can forgive and move on but I am not there yet.  Hoping soon though!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2019, 07:38:35 PM »
this is great! Wish you so much love <3 <3 <3 Stay in touch!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2019, 01:51:23 AM »
Thanks everyone. I'll be lurking. 😉

Offline icloud9

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2019, 03:37:48 AM »

Sending you many positive thoughts Fidget!! One day at a time! you will get there for sure! <3

anything