Author Topic: bitwine tiffany  (Read 4288 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: bitwine tiffany
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 02:59:35 PM »
Unicorn love, demanding a refund just because she gave you a negative reading is ridiculous and not doing the psychic any favor for possibly telling you the truth. I do agree, she could be nicer in her delivery but that doesn't mean you are entitled to a refund. I know you feel hopeless but you have to think logically, she just gave you an outcome that you didn't want to hear...

People like you make it easier for scammers to give all sugarcoated outcomes so clients take fake comfort and come back.

I had a reader on Bitwine telling me I will never meet someone and I left her a negative review not only because she was negative and nasty but there is no such thing as "you'll never meet someone" and I have met quite a few guys after her reading so she totally deserved it.

With that being said, I hope she is wrong in what she said but there is a chance she is not and you have accused her in vain...

I understand she could be right. She could also be wrong. Amd it feels like money wasted. Esp when she tells you something that is very hard to hear.  :-[ bottom line I just wanted my money back and will not read with her again. Why pay money and then end up crying over what the reader said ?? And paypal said they would refund.

Unicorn, I have to agree with Ninacy on this. We’ve ALL been in your shoes, but we don’t stomp our feet throwing a temper tantrum when it’s something we don’t want to hear so now we’re demanding our money back. We take what they said and when the time comes, we see who was right. Just because someone has been feeding you a bullshit of a fairytale for 2+ years does NOT mean they’re right and everyone else is wrong. Given what you shared about your ex and how he’s been treating you for 3 YEARS, my gut is telling me you’re being strung along and guess who’s going to lose out in the end?! You. If it were me having an ex who’s had me blocked for 3 years, I’m pretty sure that’s a hint. You’re extremely young and have a lot of growing up to do. Instead of wasting your money trying to find “psychics” to tell you what you want to hear, maybe you should spend that money on a therapist to help with your self-esteem and dependency issues.

It is not a sugary fairy tale IF the psychic is accurate, picks up on detail. a lot of the 'psychics' on bitwine are scams/not real psychics. I trust Angela, not Aria who told me I had to buy $45 worth of candles, negative energy, and energy imbalance, etc. Yes there have been delays in my situation and timing is hard to predict. That is not Angela's fault. If she is the real deal it is not a fairy tale. Obviously someone is right and someone is wrong because some say he will return and others say he will not. Only time will tell.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 03:14:24 PM »
Unicorn love, demanding a refund just because she gave you a negative reading is ridiculous and not doing the psychic any favor for possibly telling you the truth. I do agree, she could be nicer in her delivery but that doesn't mean you are entitled to a refund. I know you feel hopeless but you have to think logically, she just gave you an outcome that you didn't want to hear...

People like you make it easier for scammers to give all sugarcoated outcomes so clients take fake comfort and come back.

I had a reader on Bitwine telling me I will never meet someone and I left her a negative review not only because she was negative and nasty but there is no such thing as "you'll never meet someone" and I have met quite a few guys after her reading so she totally deserved it.

With that being said, I hope she is wrong in what she said but there is a chance she is not and you have accused her in vain...

I understand she could be right. She could also be wrong. Amd it feels like money wasted. Esp when she tells you something that is very hard to hear.  :-[ bottom line I just wanted my money back and will not read with her again. Why pay money and then end up crying over what the reader said ?? And paypal said they would refund.

Unicorn, I have to agree with Ninacy on this. We’ve ALL been in your shoes, but we don’t stomp our feet throwing a temper tantrum when it’s something we don’t want to hear so now we’re demanding our money back. We take what they said and when the time comes, we see who was right. Just because someone has been feeding you a bullshit of a fairytale for 2+ years does NOT mean they’re right and everyone else is wrong. Given what you shared about your ex and how he’s been treating you for 3 YEARS, my gut is telling me you’re being strung along and guess who’s going to lose out in the end?! You. If it were me having an ex who’s had me blocked for 3 years, I’m pretty sure that’s a hint. You’re extremely young and have a lot of growing up to do. Instead of wasting your money trying to find “psychics” to tell you what you want to hear, maybe you should spend that money on a therapist to help with your self-esteem and dependency issues.

It is not a sugary fairy tale IF the psychic is accurate, picks up on detail. a lot of the 'psychics' on bitwine are scams/not real psychics. I trust Angela, not Aria who told me I had to buy $45 worth of candles, negative energy, and energy imbalance, etc. Yes there have been delays in my situation and timing is hard to predict. That is not Angela's fault. If she is the real deal it is not a fairy tale. Obviously someone is right and someone is wrong because some say he will return and others say he will not. Only time will tell.

First of all, trying to sell services like cleansings on Bitwine is prohibited so you need to go to Bitwine support for that. BUT you’re also only discounting the readers who gave you a negative outcome. I don’t think Tiffany tried selling you a cleanse, right?! She just tried giving you the cold hard truth. Yea it hurts, but you don’t want to accept that.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 03:16:29 PM »
Don't get defensive.  You posted your situation on here and we are giving you support but if the man has you blocked and hasn't unblocked you how can you feel that he will still come around after so many years? I hope that he does.  Trust me i hope she is right.  I have had 2 readings with her and has given me positive outcome (angela) but it has not been playing out as she stated and i am not going to put all my eggs in that basket. 

All i am saying is don't sit home alone by the phone waiting for a call.  If she is right and he is coming back he will do it even if your out enjoying yourself.  In the event that she is wrong you don't want to have regrets that you wasted so much time focusing on his return.  That's all I'm trying to get across.

josh34

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2019, 04:26:11 PM »
It is not a sugary fairy tale IF the psychic is accurate, picks up on detail.

Unfortunately it is possible for a psychic to be accurate and pick up on a lot of detail, but still get the overall outcome totally wrong.

I agree with this.

Unicorn, I feel so much for what you must be going through. I'm sure it's a really hard situation, and I hope that the one's you've spoken with that you wish to be correct, are correct. The ones you'd like to be right, could be right, or they could be wrong. The hardest thing to do at this point, is even consider that the ones you don't want to be right, can be wrong. I'm a little skeptical due to the fact that you're putting stock in Bitwine psychics, who have been shown to be scam artists and/or not great with predictions, despite having a gift. I would look around and try reading with "more reputable" psychics. Maybe Yona? She's really good. But also remember, that not every psychic will connect well to you, compared to another, and vise versa. Wishing you the best  <3

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2019, 06:38:28 PM »

Unfortunately it is possible for a psychic to be accurate and pick up on a lot of detail, but still get the overall outcome totally wrong.

I agree with this.

Unicorn, I feel so much for what you must be going through. I'm sure it's a really hard situation, and I hope that the one's you've spoken with that you wish to be correct, are correct. The ones you'd like to be right, could be right, or they could be wrong. The hardest thing to do at this point, is even consider that the ones you don't want to be right, can be wrong. I'm a little skeptical due to the fact that you're putting stock in Bitwine psychics, who have been shown to be scam artists and/or not great with predictions, despite having a gift. I would look around and try reading with "more reputable" psychics. Maybe Yona? She's really good. But also remember, that not every psychic will connect well to you, compared to another, and vise versa. Wishing you the best  <3

Yona is fifty bucks right?  ???

josh34

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2019, 09:50:41 PM »

I agree with this.

Yona is fifty bucks right?  ???

http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk

Depending on where you're from. Shes in the UK so when you schedule you have to take time differences into account if you're not from there. She doesn't particularly do questions. She can, you can ask her things, and she might be able to tell you. But she more or less does a "what's coming up" for a range of time. She might ask if youd like to focus on general or a specific individual and that's up to you:)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2019, 10:18:32 PM »
I always tell her that I'm calling about a certain question. The first time she read on the question. The second time, I called because there had been a material update to the situation and I wanted to get a fresh reading. She told me that she would not specifically ask the cards about it, but rather just to "look at what's coming up, understanding there's a major item of interest to you" - and she said that she expected that anything that important to me would show up in the cards naturally. She was right.

So really you're getting I guess a hybrid. I would tell her you have an item of particular interest, and what it is, and just let her do her thing. She'll proceed in the way that's best to get you a good reading. That being said, the cards won't always have a definitive answer or a final outcome for you. In my case, it simply highlighted the events within a significant period of time.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:20:49 PM by journalmuse »

anything