Author Topic: When leaving reviews....  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

When leaving reviews....
« on: January 31, 2019, 01:06:32 PM »
I mainly would use Bitwine.  I have a question regarding leaving reviews.  I had a reading and was given contact prediction which did pass.  The issue is the way this advisor sees our relationship going is nothing like my other trusted readers. So I don't know how to leave a review.  They were correct on contact but what if they are off on the rest.  Don't want to miss lead other potential clients.

My other question is i had a reading and their outcome seemed off and so i emailed the advisor.  Basically looking for a yes or no answer and they didn't respond.  So now I'm not sure how to leave a review for that one. 

Any suggestions on what would help you as a potential client would be appreciated.

Offline Just FYI

Re: When leaving reviews....
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 01:37:50 PM »
I mainly would use Bitwine.  I have a question regarding leaving reviews.  I had a reading and was given contact prediction which did pass.  The issue is the way this advisor sees our relationship going is nothing like my other trusted readers. So I don't know how to leave a review.  They were correct on contact but what if they are off on the rest.  Don't want to miss lead other potential clients.

My other question is i had a reading and their outcome seemed off and so i emailed the advisor.  Basically looking for a yes or no answer and they didn't respond.  So now I'm not sure how to leave a review for that one. 

Any suggestions on what would help you as a potential client would be appreciated.

Sounds like they are good on timing but not on emotions. If I were reading reviews something like this would be helpful: she was right about when contact would happen but the outcome of that contact was completely opposite. I reached out to her for clarity and she did not respond.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 10:28:52 AM »
I personally value final predictions more than getting my or the other's person's feelings right (all semi-legit physics can do this) and I would personally leave a positive or neutral review like:

"This reader got final outcome right, even though she hasn't gotten all the present details right".

something like that. But I wouldn't leave her a negative review--most readers for me at least get emotions right but nothing they say finally comes to pass.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 03:12:25 PM »
I wouldn't jump the gun. Maybe your trusted advisers are wrong. I would at least see what actually happens first.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 04:18:35 PM »
The problem is you only have 2 weeks to leave a review.   I noticed sometimes the 2 weeks haven't pasted and it doesn't give you the option to leave a review.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 04:31:41 PM »
Yeah I know. Unless there's a prediction that passes in that time frame, you really can't rate on the prediction.

anything