Author Topic: A typical transcript with a fake script reader on Bitwine...  (Read 4963 times)

Offline Ninacy

A typical transcript with a fake script reader on Bitwine...
« on: January 30, 2019, 10:40:05 AM »
Cannot even count how many times I was scammed by these frauds (80%) of Bitwine a few years ago. I can't believe how naive and desperate I was. I wasn't able to save all my transcripts as Bitwine blocked two of my accounts as I was trying to reveal names of these scammers, but I have noted some on a separate document and found some shocking similarities between their lines--seems like all these are either reading from the same cold reading book or have multiple profiles. I'm warning you this is going to sound very very familiar...

Ninacy: Hello

X reader: Hello. What are your questions? Names and DOBs please...

Ninacy: My name is ....... and I'm asking about X .........

X reader: OK

(pauses for a few seconds to supposedly "concentrate)

X reader: Ok, so I'm feeling that you are the person who likes to give alot but when it comes to getting the same from others, it doesn't happen ( I personally have gotten this generic line and slight variations of these at least 20 times in my readings). Another popular variation "You don't show your true self to others, family and friends".

Ninacy: Xmm yes, well sort of.   

X reader: You have wonderful energy with a lot to give but there is something bothering you. I must say you are beautiful (variation: you have classic beauty--like what is classic beauty lol)

Ninacy: Xmm ok.

X reader: I'm seeing that this person really cares about you. They are your soulmate. But they were afraid of your connection.

Ninacy: Why are they afraid?

X reader: They need some work to do. They are not ready yet and this is why they are hot and cold. But there is something blocking the connection.

Ninacy: What is this?

X reader: They is strong female energy here, they are trying to interfere. This woman is very manipulative...

X reader: She casting spells against you because she is jealous of your connection. I can help...

Ninacy: Wait..What? How's that happening?

X reader: My dear, I can cast a powerful spell with crystals to stop her, it will be (insert a 3-figure amount here)

Ninancy: Why so expensive?

X reader:My dear I have to get rare ingredients and crystals from Thibet. This will work...

Ninacy: I don't know. Is he going to contact me nonetheless?

X reader: yes my dear, I feel he will contact in three months. But you have to be careful.... this woman won't let him.

(chat ends).

In between these generic lines and trying to push other services, some will even ask YOU questions about the situation to fish for answers and guide their readings accordingly. Some have even got smarter and change their script often but if you really read between the lines, there is absolutely no specific info that only applies to you that you can verify.

Also, 99% of these scammers are foreign immigrants leaving in Western countries or from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Nothing against these people, I even have a couple of friends from these countries but if you see a physic with this location on their profile or Paypal, they are most likely a scam.

They also use the word "Dear" and make tons of spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm not even a native English speaker but their mistakes are literally eye-catching. You have to read the transcript twice to see what they mean..

Feel free to enrich this post with other typical lines you get as I'm sure there are tons of these generic lines. These were the most common for me...

ladya

Re: A typical transcript with a fake script reader on Bitwine...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 02:22:04 PM »
That sounded like my reading with advisorjenny. As soon she she typed out the first sentence, I knew what I was in for. I actually haven’t heard any of those lines in a longgggg time and then came this scammer. Ughhhh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 03:01:09 PM »
Oh the famous manipulative line.

ladya

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 03:17:06 PM »

I actually don’t think I’ve ever heard that line personally.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »

I actually don’t think I’ve ever heard that line personally.

Oh I did lol. Countless times by different readers too lol.

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 06:32:54 PM »
Cannot even count how many times I was scammed by these frauds (80%) of Bitwine a few years ago. I can't believe how naive and desperate I was. I wasn't able to save all my transcripts as Bitwine blocked two of my accounts as I was trying to reveal names of these scammers, but I have noted some on a separate document and found some shocking similarities between their lines--seems like all these are either reading from the same cold reading book or have multiple profiles. I'm warning you this is going to sound very very familiar...

Ninacy: Hello

X reader: Hello. What are your questions? Names and DOBs please...

Ninacy: My name is ....... and I'm asking about X .........

X reader: OK

(pauses for a few seconds to supposedly "concentrate)

X reader: Ok, so I'm feeling that you are the person who likes to give alot but when it comes to getting the same from others, it doesn't happen ( I personally have gotten this generic line and slight variations of these at least 20 times in my readings). Another popular variation "You don't show your true self to others, family and friends".

Ninacy: Xmm yes, well sort of.   

X reader: You have wonderful energy with a lot to give but there is something bothering you. I must say you are beautiful (variation: you have classic beauty--like what is classic beauty lol)

Ninacy: Xmm ok.

X reader: I'm seeing that this person really cares about you. They are your soulmate. But they were afraid of your connection.

Ninacy: Why are they afraid?

X reader: They need some work to do. They are not ready yet and this is why they are hot and cold. But there is something blocking the connection.

Ninacy: What is this?

X reader: They is strong female energy here, they are trying to interfere. This woman is very manipulative...

X reader: She casting spells against you because she is jealous of your connection. I can help...

Ninacy: Wait..What? How's that happening?

X reader: My dear, I can cast a powerful spell with crystals to stop her, it will be (insert a 3-figure amount here)

Ninancy: Why so expensive?

X reader:My dear I have to get rare ingredients and crystals from Thibet. This will work...

Ninacy: I don't know. Is he going to contact me nonetheless?

X reader: yes my dear, I feel he will contact in three months. But you have to be careful.... this woman won't let him.

(chat ends).

In between these generic lines and trying to push other services, some will even ask YOU questions about the situation to fish for answers and guide their readings accordingly. Some have even got smarter and change their script often but if you really read between the lines, there is absolutely no specific info that only applies to you that you can verify.

Also, 99% of these scammers are foreign immigrants leaving in Western countries or from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Nothing against these people, I even have a couple of friends from these countries but if you see a physic with this location on their profile or Paypal, they are most likely a scam.

They also use the word "Dear" and make tons of spelling and grammar mistakes. I'm not even a native English speaker but their mistakes are literally eye-catching. You have to read the transcript twice to see what they mean..

Feel free to enrich this post with other typical lines you get as I'm sure there are tons of these generic lines. These were the most common for me...

Yikes! Shudder to think of how many people fall for it and buy the spell they are selling. The script must work on enough people to make it worthwhile.  :-\

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 01:49:32 PM »
Personally, I felt from the very first minute that something was off and they weren't really connected but it took me at least 10 readings of this kind and plain logic to decipher exactly how these scammers operate. Will reveal the names of at least twenty readers me or a friend has tried out that were using a script here on in a separate thread.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 05:11:01 PM »
Personally, I felt from the very first minute that something was off and they weren't really connected but it took me at least 10 readings of this kind and plain logic to decipher exactly how these scammers operate. Will reveal the names of at least twenty readers me or a friend has tried out that were using a script here on in a separate thread.

That would be very helpful.  I'm almost afraid to see if i feel for their readings.

Offline Purple

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 01:54:22 AM »
Why do people keep getting readings when they have been scammed?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2019, 02:11:08 AM »
I think because not every reader is a scammer.  Reading offer hope and clarity for most. I think when you go in for a reading you hope the company hiring them aren't hiring fakes.  That's why this forum is helpful.  Unfortunately some people don't get to read the warnings and fall into the vultures trap.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2019, 10:22:18 AM »
People like most of us are or were in a desperate situation and naive enough to believe their fake, scripted BS and so-called "guaranteed" cleansings. Thank God I never fell for an expensive cleansing scam but people still fall for it, because these scammers know which buttons to push to milk their clients out of cash. If you are insecure, desperate and fearful, you'll do anything to get some relief.

However, I have little sympathy personally for people who have been scammed thousands of dollars repeatedly from the same reader with no result. No one in their right minds would dish out $1000 for a supposed "cleansing" with crystals like amethyst and jade that cost $3 each. I've just seen this feedback in Physic Jenny's profile:

"Spent over $1000 on the readings which include her meditations & healing sessions. It's costly but hopefully it's worth it. Also hopefully it's as good as what the other users has to say."

so shocking how naive people can be to fall for that.

and the saddest part is that these scammers have mostly positive reviews.Like wtf??

and yes, there are readers who do have a gift but it's like searching for a needle in a haystack, I have personally encountered fewer than 10 readers on Bitwine alone who I believe are genuinely gifted and don't use any scripts--even though not all their predictions came to pass. But 80% (if not more) are obvious script readers or skilled scammers who just use human psychology tricks to lure you in.

Offline murlissa

« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 08:37:27 PM »
I've had similar experiences with a few readers on Bitwine and Purple Ocean.  As soon as they start saying that they need more money for other things, I just politely say "No thanks, I'll just have to handle things on my own". 

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 09:41:33 PM »
I just read with Aria. She said I had to buy $45 worth of white candles. Clear negative energy. She guarentees he will come back as long as negative energy is cleared.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2019, 09:53:15 PM »
I just read with Aria. She said I had to buy $45 worth of white candles. Clear negative energy. She guarentees he will come back as long as negative energy is cleared.

Who the heck is Aria?

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 09:58:26 PM »

Who the heck is Aria?

missaria829