Author Topic: mixed reading but simular comments from all of them... advise?  (Read 2381 times)

Offline kitegirl

mixed reading but simular comments from all of them... advise?
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:25:58 PM »
Hi All,

I am 'fairly' new to all this, but have been speaking with Jazmin from Kasamba mostly these past months (Aug 18).
I find her great to talk to but now it has got to a point where she doesn't even provide timelines anymore... as none of the timelines she has provided in the past ever actually happened! but she is still insisting things will change with my POI.

With this said, I decided to check out Keen ... to see if any others would back up the predictions of Jazmin or if they were different. Since doing this, I have receive two different points of view but weirdly they are all similar with comments on the months of march/april.

I was curious what people thought of the following:

Karmah - said she saw me and my POI developing in these months and by end of March should be much more committed

Advisor Suzan - similar to Karmah, & said by early spring we would be much more committed.

Angels Guidance- she didn't really provide any prediction but did provide similar information like Advisor Suzan, on how to act around him.

Ask Peg - Said POI likes me, but it wont go further and by April I will find someone new at a party

Silvana Leone - said I would meet someone new & 'hit the injector seat' on my POI in march. - which I didn't love the way she spoke, I mean, I am contacting you because I care for this boy.... I wouldn't describe to them how you would end it by hitting an injector seat!

On Karmah - I have read on here a few negative points but then many positive ones on her profile. During the reading I asked her a couple of questions about the near future to see if anything happened and so far these smalls things could be considered correct.
When would i see him next? she felt by the end of January & I saw him the 1st Feb.
He had been on holiday, so I asked if he would bring me a gift back from the holiday? she felt he would give me something when i saw him next, nothing big but he would give me something. ... Sadly he didn't give me a gift lol but he did give me some money of mine which he had at his house, as soon as he arrived when I saw him.

I feel these points are fairly accurate.... anyway would love to hear from other people on these woman. :)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: mixed reading but simular comments from all of them... advise?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 06:58:48 PM »
I think you can find better readers. Karmah and Ask Peg were wrong for me. It is common for psychics to give you timelines 2-3 months ahead.

On Keen, I'd try to look for other readers that there are threads about on here, and you can see that they are accurate for lots of people.

To me it seems like you are going to a bunch of psychics but they are not really giving you something substantial, so it can end up being confusing.