Author Topic: Why aren't any of my predictions coming to pass?  (Read 15065 times)

Offline Tango

Why aren't any of my predictions coming to pass?
« on: December 19, 2011, 02:53:25 AM »
I've been really disappointed this weekend. I was supposed to see my ex yesterday and have contact with him today. I was told by SE that today would definitely be very significant and he would text me. Well, it didn't happen. I know that she has been accurate in terms of contact for so many people on this forum, that I believed that she would be accurate for me as well. VR from PPN also predicted the same things. They would break up by this weekend (SE had also said the same thing). Then, he would contact me and I would be so surprised to hear from him.

I had so much hope that they would be right and I hate to say this, but I was expecting their predictions to come true, especially SE's. Now, I'm just crushed and I figure that the rest of my predictions probably won't come true either.

Almost all of the psychics that I've talked to say that things will happen "before the holidays." When Thanksgiving came and went, it was Christmas. It looks like they're wrong again. If I call again, they're going to say January, right after the new year. I can probably predict what I will be told more accurately than they can predict my future...

It's so discouraging because I don't know why no one can get any predictions for me right, not even close. Why is SE so accurate for almost everyone but she isn't for me? I really believed that her predictions were going to be different and that they would come to pass. Now, I just feel stupid for wasting so much money this week. She told me all sorts of things that made it seem like I have so much to look forward to.

Almost all the psychics are saying the same things. That he cares about me, he doesn't love her and it was just infatuation, she manipulated him, and he just wasn't ready at the time we were together and was afraid of his feelings. They also say he ignores me because he is embarrassed and feels guilty. From reading this forum, it just seems like I'm getting the same response that everyone else is getting: he is immature and doing whatever he did is teaching him a life lesson and making him grow up.

Now, I'm just wondering if the people who I've been talking to can't connect to me and aren't psychic, so they just tell me some fairytale story about how we're soulmates or we're twin flames OR if they really do see what they say they see and he just doesn't want to be with me enough to actually do anything about it. 

The only thing in my experience that psychics are good for is giving people false hope and unrealistic expectations about the outcome of their situation. All of this is just such a big let down.

Offline Starrlite

Re: Why aren't any of my predictions coming to pass?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 03:19:21 AM »
Sorry to hear that Tango.  I think a lot of us have gotten bad predictions.  I called 4 psychics today.  I know insane but I just had the need to the impulse and they all gave me the same timeline same long term prediction but I don't believe it anymore because nothing has come to pass.  They say he loves me but he says he doesn't.  I hope they are right and it is something that he is trying to fight.  Highly disappointed in him and psychics.  I just hope that I havent messed up with this guy I'm dating now badly enough.  Good luck and keep your head held high.  Try to not get too excited about what they tell u

Offline misty

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 04:43:25 AM »
Almost all the psychics are saying the same things. That he cares about me, he doesn't love her and it was just infatuation, she manipulated him, and he just wasn't ready at the time we were together and was afraid of his feelings. They also say he ignores me because he is embarrassed and feels guilty. From reading this forum, it just seems like I'm getting the same response that everyone else is getting: he is immature and doing whatever he did is teaching him a life lesson and making him grow up.

Tango... I've heard the same exact words word for word from every possible psychic I've spoken to about my ex. SAME EXACT WORDS! SAME EXACT EXCUSE!

I'm fed up too.

They always say around the holidays... =( i'm afraid christmas is just around the corner and i'm still lonely as hell and i feel like a complete loser right about now

Offline Tango

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 06:55:33 AM »
Thanks Starrlite. I'm definitely trying, but I'm just so disappointed that absolutely nothing has come true at all. I hope that the psychics are right for you too! I ended up calling Abrielle for the first time today. (I had wanted to speak to Nina because I still had money left at CP, but I wasn't available to answer her call). Abrielle said that we have a soul mate connection and that "no relationship could keep him from coming back" and she said exactly what everyone else has said. Then, she said that she could see things being good for us between January 15-February 1.

I just don't know anymore. The reason why we pay so much and bother calling psychics is to be told predictions that are actually accurate! I know that no one is 100%, but psychics should be getting at least something right! So it just makes no sense to me that 100% of what I have been predicted has not happened at all.

misty, I feel like a loser right along with you. That's also how I felt, Christmas is coming soon and their Christmas predictions are not going to pass. No one's is, and I had so many psychics say that he would text me and surprise me. Didn't Sandy Esther's predictions come to pass for you though? Did she predict anything for Christmas and January? I just don't know why she didn't get predictions right for me :(, she seems like timelines are supposed to be her specialty and that's why I called!

Offline misty

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 07:32:52 AM »
Hey tango, glad I'm not all alone here

Yes two of her predictions about contact did come true (Nov 7+11 & the 29th but it technically happened on the 30th). But what sucks is stuff she told me from the first call, the time frames especially jumped around even further =(

One of them being, communication was supposed to become consistent from Dec1. Now its Feb! He was also supposed to come to the realization of how much he loves me by mid dec. Well he did come foward but he also took it all back. (rather not get into it, it hurts going over it in my mind..)

VR, Bonniesha, EJ, Zheva pointed out January as being the month we finally get back together. Some even said we'll spend NYD together

I hate to admit this but I think most of the things SE told me on the second call are completely right. She said I would only hear from him once in december, and so far I've only heard from him on dec1 only because I called him myself coming to the conclusion since we're both so stubborn, I should probably be the bigger person and step forward to apologize first, well it backfired. She did say he'll call me in dec to tell me some bad news about a death in the family....Haven't heard from him yet

I called Abundant Visions after reading how accurate she is with timeframes, well 2 days left so we'll see. I really want to talk to SE again to find out when he's supposed to call again. I've been in her queue since wed!

Tango, how many times did you call SE? & did she stick to her previous predictions?

Offline Tango

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »
Oh I am embarrassed at how many times I called her last week alone! I called her on 3 separate days: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On Monday, she told me that she saw something significant and she thought that something would happen in December, like a text or something. She picked up 6 which she said could be 6 days. That would have been the 18th.

I called on Tuesday to clarify dates and she picked up 5, and asked what she said before and I told her she had said 6. So she told me that it would be in 5 days. She was also double and triple checking and kept getting the same numbers.

Then, on Thursday, I called again and she said that her first predictions are usually the most accurate, so stick with the 18th prediction. During this call, she added that I would see him in 2 days (17th) which would trigger him to think about me and that would cause him to contact me on the 18th. (Nothing happened on the 17th or 18th).

Things are supposed to get better between the two of us in February, but she said that if he doesn't "man up" by April, I should walk because I will have a new man coming in June. Apparently I am supposed to have a new man come in by January as well.

She also said that no matter what I do or if I choose to see someone else, I won't be hurting anything between the ex and I because we are twin flames and he will always try to come back.

So I guess she did sort of stick to her initial prediction of the 18th, which wasn't right anyway. She ended up adding on to those predictions with other predictions of the ex's relationship with this woman and a timeline for them breaking up (which is supposed to be happening in a few days). I am a little doubtful of these predictions (including the predictions of the new men) now just because nothing else has come to pass for me yet...

I ended up sending SE an emotional email about how I was so upset about the predictions for contact not coming to pass and I feel bad for doing that. She didn't reply.

Oh, I also spoke to Cookie last week and I wasn't too impressed by her. She didn't give me that much information and I found her to be a bit on the vague side. She predicted "reconciliation and friendship" and that would also take place in the new year.

I haven't called Abundant Visions, but I just checked her out and might try calling her tomorrow. Keep us posted about her predictions for 2 days!

I hope that your predictions from those psychics come to pass for January and NYD!!!!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 12:17:55 PM »
Hi Tango, Reading your post brings back so many memories. I dont know how long youve been calling psychics but let me tell you. I started calling them just over 3 years ago. Ive heard the same thing from 99% of them. He will come back, dont contact him let him contact you, he was scared of the relationship and his feelings for me because they were so strong (oh really?), he is learning life lessons. No one he meets means anything to him, its all sexual. He still thinks of me. Again...oh really? I havent heard from this man in over 2 years now and I broke down not long ago and called the psychics again and got the same story, he will be back and you will have another chance. NOT!!!!!!!!! I had a few things happen concerning other issues, but never anything concerning this man. I am now saving my money and catching up on bills that I kept putting off so that I could talk to the psychics. Please save your money, concentrate on you, and go on with your life. What will happen will happen whether the psychics tell you or not.
I know I still get so depressed sometime because I do still love the man in question and I most likely always will. But the truth of the matter is that he didnt love me enough to put forth the effort to be with me. He preferred to move around with his job and hop from one woman to another until he has been with one woman for the last year now. I guess he finally found his happiness which I have to think is totally unfair since he is the one that hurt me so badly. The words that he said to me were words of love and caring and I thought I would spend the rest of my life with him, but it didnt turn out that way. Ive given up on the predictions. I think its fine to call a psychic once or twice a year but only if you can let go of what they say and go on with your life. Those that have put the predictions out of their minds are the only ones that I have had predictions manifest. Or so it seems.
All Im saying is this......dont put so much thought into what they say and definitely dont expect a phone call or text on a certain day. Most times it wont happen. Follow your own instincts and what you feel in your gut. Most of the "psychics" we have all called are no more psychic than you or me. They are very skilled in reading our voices and of course most women are going to be calling about a relationship issue, and of course something is wrong or we wouldnt be calling for answers.
Dont be hard on yourself, try to enjoy the holidays, and come here to vent or for support instead of calling the psychics. Its free to talk to us. Good luck to you.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »
I got the same timelines last year for the holidays. I think they figure that our exs will get depressed during the holidays and contact us. I had called Abrielle twice last year and we were supposed to be back together by Jan/Feb and talking marriage in June. Nadda

The only predictions I've ever had come to pass after thousands of dollars were a few contact predictions. I was actually impressed by them as well as they'd be a bit out - 2-4 weeks. Then I'd call that psychic back and nothing would work on the next call.

I know about free will and all that.......

Offline misty

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 07:28:56 PM »
Oh I am embarrassed at how many times I called her last week alone! I called her on 3 separate days: Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. On Monday, she told me that she saw something significant and she thought that something would happen in December, like a text or something. She picked up 6 which she said could be 6 days. That would have been the 18th.

I called on Tuesday to clarify dates and she picked up 5, and asked what she said before and I told her she had said 6. So she told me that it would be in 5 days. She was also double and triple checking and kept getting the same numbers.

Then, on Thursday, I called again and she said that her first predictions are usually the most accurate, so stick with the 18th prediction. During this call, she added that I would see him in 2 days (17th) which would trigger him to think about me and that would cause him to contact me on the 18th. (Nothing happened on the 17th or 18th).

Things are supposed to get better between the two of us in February, but she said that if he doesn't "man up" by April, I should walk because I will have a new man coming in June. Apparently I am supposed to have a new man come in by January as well.

She also said that no matter what I do or if I choose to see someone else, I won't be hurting anything between the ex and I because we are twin flames and he will always try to come back.

So I guess she did sort of stick to her initial prediction of the 18th, which wasn't right anyway. She ended up adding on to those predictions with other predictions of the ex's relationship with this woman and a timeline for them breaking up (which is supposed to be happening in a few days). I am a little doubtful of these predictions (including the predictions of the new men) now just because nothing else has come to pass for me yet...

I ended up sending SE an emotional email about how I was so upset about the predictions for contact not coming to pass and I feel bad for doing that. She didn't reply.

Oh, I also spoke to Cookie last week and I wasn't too impressed by her. She didn't give me that much information and I found her to be a bit on the vague side. She predicted "reconciliation and friendship" and that would also take place in the new year.

I haven't called Abundant Visions, but I just checked her out and might try calling her tomorrow. Keep us posted about her predictions for 2 days!

I hope that your predictions from those psychics come to pass for January and NYD!!!!

Hey Tango. You bring up some interesting questions about the whole twin flame thing. I've never been told my ex is my twin flame, but I've been told by her that we have an intense soul mated connection. This one psychic radio host told me I've spent many life times with him and it didn't work out then but it will work out now.

Was she the only one to tell you that he's your twin flame? I understand that Twin flames are the hardest and most complex relationships of all. But they always end up coming back to each other.

Btw I finally spoke to her 3 hours ago. & I was glad that she stood by her initial prediction about the final outcome still taking place in spring (which I know isn't Jan). Bums me out but plenty of others I've relied on kind of let me down. The middle stuff are still in line with the 2nd call. All I can do now is not dwell on time frames but instead keep myself busy and get ready for the new year, in my case new semester.

I read good stuff about Cookie o this forum but was unable to read her feedback on her page for some reason. & I know Abundant Visions is cheap and accurate for so many people..but who knows if she'll be accurate for us. Unfortunately we don' connect to everyone...who knows why

Tango, I hope she responds back to your email. Don't waste more money calling back till something actually happens the way it was predicted. Its Christmas, buy yourself something special!

Offline Tango

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 09:19:40 PM »
I started calling psychic lines almost a year ago.

Yeah, I hate when they say "oh it's because of free will, but even though he didn't contact you, he really wanted to but talked himself out of it." I just feel like if you're not sure about it, then don't tell someone that he/she will contact you by a certain date. I don't really understand what psychics are even seeing to be honest. I mean are psychics looking at probability? "It is probable that he will text you, but he may decide not to because that's his free will." Are they seeing someone thinking about opening communication and then they assume it will lead to a text or a phone call or some sort of contact? Are they seeing a text coming in from him, which would be the end result? I really think they are just trying to connect the dots. Sometimes predictions happen and sometimes they don't. I think it's based more on coincidence than free will.

SE wasn't the only one to say he is my twin flame. So did Anya Dawn and Nina Abrielle and Casey said soulmate, and I think a few others have said that as well. To my understanding, a soulmate and twin flame are two separate things, so I have no idea who to believe. I know I shouldn't call SE back until something happens but I'm in her queue and I want to tell her that I'm really upset that her predictions didn't come to pass! (Still no reply to the email, and she's been online this morning so either she hasn't read it or doesn't care to reply because she already got my money...)

Cookie kept telling me she sees the death of something like a relationship or a job. I told her I'm not in a relationship and even though I'd like to leave my job, it's not going to happen unless I get fired and I'm also doubtful of that too because I do good work. So when I told her I was asking about a guy she said "oh, that's why I see the death. It's because of him, he's the one who is going to go through it. His relationship is going to end, etc." Highly doubtful. I felt like I was feeding her answers so in my opinion, I'd prefer to speak with Nina from CP.

I'm glad SE kept her timelines the same for you! She has been good for you so I hope that she continues being accurate. I am not trying to discourage anyone, but I skimmed through ALL of her feedback and it looks like she was really accurate at one point with someone named "Scintillant" something and then predictions stopped passing. I just don't understand how you can give such accurate predictions for someone for quite a while and then consistently not be able to get anything right anymore? Anyway, she seems to always be on point for Jrey, HiFive1, and Bella63 though because she continues to be accurate for them and they have spoken to her probably since she started on Keen. They keep giving her glowing reviews.

Offline misty

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2011, 04:32:24 PM »
hey Tango,
I recognize those usernames and their feed backs. I skimmed through them at least twice so far. I think there's a few more people who constantly go back to her because she's always accurate for them, and they don't just go once or twice a month... but like every week or every other day! I really wonder how those people can afford it. But yes I precisely remember Scintillant, who had tons of predictions come true and then all of a sudden it stopped. I already have a little story made up in my head of what i think happened but I really shouldn't be assuming.

update: Abundant Visions prediction about contact didn't happen (when I called her on the 10th she gave me a 2 & 10, yesterday was the 20th). I'm not surprised nor disappointed. I didn't even think about it till just now

Btw how did your reading/convo with SE go?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »
Hi MIsty!!

I know what you're saying about the repeat callers who had predictions manifest and then stop.  In my head, I like to think that they stopped calling because they finally got what they wanted and they don't need to call anymore!!!!  Hahahaha.

About this new problem with Chance... I called Kisha, dianalc, Raven, and some people I had never spoken with on PPN (which was a HUGE mistake and a waste of money).

Kisha told me not to worry because what happened isn't going to change his feelings in any way.  She told me that we'll get through the disagreement we had yesterday.  It was all very positive.  She sees him meeting the girls in a "5", and we could potentially be discussing marriage in a "9".  She NEVER saw long term commitment or marriage between me and my ex, and so I am inclined to believe what her guide "sees".  I don't want to get ahead of myself, but we really connect and she's been accurate for me before. 

Dianalc told me that I really hurt his feelings, and I need to apologize.  I won't get into all the details of what happened between us, but it led to him cancelling our February trip to Mexico.  Dianalc said that once I apologize, I also need to tell him that I still want to go on our getaway.  She said once I do that, we'll be back on track.

Raven is the odd one out.  She told me that yes, we would get over this little issue, and we'd be back to how it was, BUT she flat out said he's not the guy for me.  And guess what?!  She brought up my ex and told me that she still sees him coming back around, and that he and I will definitely be intimate again.  HUH?!  I really have given up on him and am eager to move on with Chance.  I thought this was a really interesting reading.  She's been one of the only ones who has said that Chance isn't right for me.  She told me that his energy is "odd" and that he's kind of "flighty".  She also said she thinks he said something yesterday (which initiated our disagreement) because someone spoke with him and told him that we're getting too serious, too soon, and that he needs to be careful because I am a single mom.  She said Chance cares too much about what other people say and think, and that will always cause him to waiver on his decision, which will make me lose interest. 

So, you guys know I love Kisha and feel like I really connect with her.  She was completely right about how things would go down with my ex.  I'm hoping she's the one who's right about Chance.  Dianalc's long term prediction for us is similar to Kisha's so I hope she's right as well.  I hope Raven is wrong, and I won't even mention the horrible readers I consulted on PPN. 

I'm going to try to speak with SE today.  I haven't talked to her in exactly 2 weeks, so I need to get updates.  It's really tough for me to get through to her because I don't get cell service where I am located at work and if I try to get a callback from her, I'll most likely miss it. 

UGH!!!!  This whole thing is so frustrating!!!   

Offline misty

« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2011, 06:28:59 PM »
Synergy, I'm so sorry...you must be crazy anxious right now! What if you step out for lunch so you can get better reception?

I had a feeling you spoke to one of the sisters. I thought it would have been Avalon though.

About Kisha, correct me on this, she’s the one that said Chance isn’t the one right or did she say he is? Either way she doesn't see you choosing your ex that i remember. I know you've mentioned how Kisha is very straight forward with what she sees and if she doesn;t feel that a guy is rigth for you she tells you flat out. So these new deveopments that she sees... ya I would consider her being truthful here too. However it all comes down to your decision whether you want to go through with it or not.

I know SE said Chance is definitely the new guy she saw coming in. I'm veryyy curious to hear what she has to say. Theres only 2 people in her line right now so this would have been an excellent time to talk to her!

I know you're eager to know how things will unfold, how he;s is feeling and what else Psychics might have to say about your situation but I only say this because I was just recalling how life was before psychics came into the picture when I would have to trust my own intuition and rely on myself to make the right decision on what to do or say next. I know not knowing sucks but.....Synergy do trust your own intuition on this matter!! Whatever did happen with Chance, do try to look at it from another persons perspective too.

Now that i'm broke, I'm being forced to trust my own judgement and intuition. Most of the times when I call someone, more then half of the reading is just filled with advice....Advice I can even come up with if it was a friend calling me in need of clarity.

...(sorry for the weird wording in advance, it doesn't even sound right as i read it to myself)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 06:33:48 PM by misty »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 06:53:04 PM »
Misty...

It's funny you said that about the sisters because I would rather have spoken with Avalon, but I never catch her when she's on.  I was freaking out last night, and Raven was available so that's why I spoke with her.

Kisha definitely says I will not be with my ex (not because of him, but because of me), and she actually sees the "potential" for marriage with Chance if I stick it out with him.  I called her again this morning (I know, I'm terrible), and she told me that what happened last night does not change anything.  We will be fine, and she actually sees us taking the trip, even though he cancelled it.  I trust her because she was ultimately the only one who was honest with me about my ex. 

I'm going to Disneyland next week, I still have gifts to buy, and I really can't spend anymore money, so I'm hoping I can stop myself from calling SE.  I would love to talk to her, but I always stay on the phone with her longer than I should.  I need to contain myself.  I actually just spoke with Chance about how I was feeling, and we're going to lunch in a bit too.  My intuition tells me that we'll be ok.  I messed up and freaked out when I shouldn't have, but he's a level headed guy, I believe he'll understand why I reacted the way I did. 

BTW, as if I needed anything else to happen, my stupid ex came to "chat" with me today.  It was all ridiculous small talk, but he managed to compliment me on my appearance.  I wish he would just stop talking to me!  Ugh.  I feel like I've made a lot of progress when it comes to my feelings for him (thanks to Chance showing me what a real man would do), but whenever he comes around, it stirs up those old feelings.  :( 

I think I tried to sabotage the thing with Chance yesterday when we had our disagreement because part of me can't let go of the ex.  I know exactly what Starrlite has been going through, and what sunandmoon must've went through when she finally let her new guy in.  Chance is worth it, and I can't stay on hold for the ex.  I just can't. 

Thanks for letting me vent, you guys!!!  :)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2011, 09:55:27 PM »
Synergy, trust me, I STILL go through it but I am determined not to toss this new r/s aside because I really do care for this new guy and he adores me. Truth be told, I adore him as well.

I had a freakout last week and I think my guy accurately nailed it, much as I hated what he said. I'll pm you.

anything