Author Topic: mystic adrianna  (Read 2232 times)

Offline psychic girls

mystic adrianna
« on: January 26, 2019, 06:29:26 AM »
She had a 5.0 rating. It seem this lady is misleading peoples, looking at her reviews, ( Thank you so much for putting my heart at ease!!! I appreciate your honesty and accuracy!!! Keep you posted and God bless you! Can’t wait to call you again!!) If you paid me $10 a min I put your mind at ease too lol.

Offline KotaSwan

Re: mystic adrianna
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 07:22:49 AM »
I used to read with her back in the day. She is quick and hit or miss with yes or no questions....so basicallly not good. I mean she is 50/50 on yes or no...I can be 50/50 on yes or no without spending a nickel

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 01:28:35 PM »
Looking at her reviews I don't even see one person have said her prediction had come to pass. She just very good at making peoples feel high.
( This adviser is awesome. I was a mess today and she honored a request that I asked for . In the words of the poet Nikki Giovanni her strength goes forever on. She is making sure I say on track with my POI. She has reassured me that this will be because it is destiny. I have been losing faith and she has been solid has a rock. I will forever remember how much she cares about me. I can feel that is true. I just need to have more faith that this hump will past. Thanks so much for your gift. Amen )
This is horrible she misleading this person, she been waiting for her poi to come back a while now.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 01:31:57 PM by psychic girls »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 05:00:51 PM »
She was so so wrong for me. Practically on everything

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 02:33:36 AM »
If you don’t mind telling what was she wrong about?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 03:10:10 AM »
If you don’t mind telling what was she wrong about?

Why ask? You don't believe in psychics, remember?

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 03:10:57 AM »
 HA HA

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2019, 10:11:05 PM »
This women had been misleading this one lady for over 6 months here her  reviews
 (No one does it better than her. She brings me down from my craziness and calmly puts me back on track with her insights. I have been a mess and she tells me I have to simply trust, believe and listen to my heart. Fantastic!) Scam artist that what she is. This peoples should be throw in jail a quote from James Randi.