Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 34136 times)

Offline LAW1974

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #120 on: January 28, 2019, 09:09:31 PM »
I wouldn't said all psychics are fake, I just don't believe that they exist. There is no hard evidence that they exist, Just from peoples experience. What make it different then peoples who believe in Santa Claus. Jame Randi have come up with the 1 millions psychics challenge, what we learn is that the peoples that take the test always seem to fail and the very popular psychics refused to take the test. My family we grow up believe in those super nature stuff, my family still believe in them. Not me anymore I was a believer then most peoples in here before I get psychics reading after my bad experience with them i just become a non-believer.

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.

There's a lot of anecdotal evidence that psychic ability is real....it's just not the same as being able to replicate those results consistently under laboratory conditions. That's why it is not reliable.

Exactly...  it's not tangible or black and white or objective/subjective...it's a little deeper than that!  There's so much more to it!  And maybe were NOT supposed to know what happens in the future and maybe were also not supposed to be tappin ginto others feelings? 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #121 on: January 28, 2019, 09:42:34 PM »
Stick around Tired..you have lots of wisdom to share! 

I agree, I hope others never experience what I did either.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2019, 01:10:24 AM »

Aw, thank you! You too! I think it helps to keep a balanced perspective here, for people who had bad results with readings to post.

No matter how many people have good results, still not everyone is going to have their predictions pan out. No one should feel be left feeling like they are the only one or did something wrong.

I agree. Keep posting Tired. I haven't had anything of substance manifest. I have stopped getting readings after realizing how much pain it has caused me emotionally and financially. I will be the first to tell the world if anyone was right about anything, but so far, nadda.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2019, 01:12:54 AM »

Aw, thank you! You too! I think it helps to keep a balanced perspective here, for people who had bad results with readings to post.

No matter how many people have good results, still not everyone is going to have their predictions pan out. No one should feel be left feeling like they are the only one or did something wrong.

I agree. Keep posting Tired. I haven't had anything of substance manifest. I have stopped getting readings after realizing how much pain it has caused me emotionally and financially. I will be the first to tell the world if anyone was right about anything, but so far, nadda.

Just curious how long most of you read without major events coming to pass?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2019, 01:35:35 AM »

Just curious how long most of you read without major events coming to pass?

Almost 2 years. Sigh.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2019, 01:35:59 PM »
My journey into this psychic started when I was dumped by POI... Storm Cestavani was giving free psychic reading on MSM website then..  listeners can ask questions via MSM chat ..yep that's how long ago and . that's how I found keen..some of keen readers became my personal friend...maybe out of pity....I've never tried storefront readers only keen.

the reading messed with my head, my heart and my financial.. When prediction failed, i was blamed.... perhaps these men are just part of my life journey..one psychic said... it is lesson to be learnt? Not sure what lesson, who's lesson, mine or his? After all these yesrs, I cannot figure out...

I am now in the acceptance phase in this life journey...moving on ...who's know what's tomorrow..I will find out each day and deal with it trusting my gut instinct

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #126 on: January 31, 2019, 02:30:43 AM »
Peoples can hated me for posting and saying the same stuff but new peoples messages me and said that I was right and there poi didn’t come back. As long as I can help  peoples to stop getting reading then I”ll stay.

josh34

« Reply #127 on: January 31, 2019, 02:34:50 AM »
Peoples can hated me for posting and saying the same stuff but new peoples messages me and said that I was right and there poi didn’t come back. As long as I can help  peoples to stop getting reading then I”ll stay.

You're clearly making things up. Why would somebody message you that, thanking you, that their predictions were wrong, and how is that even kind connect to psychic ability being real? It's not "black and white". Your comment not only disproves nothing, but it doesnt do anything to further your argument in any way. (What you're saying is the same as saying, "I ate pancakes for dinner so Nickles are not made of nickle anymore".) Not to mention, theres no reason anyone would contact you, specifically, thanking you that their predictions were wrong. I think you're kind of full of crap, honestly. Nobody hates you, that wouldn't be right. But we do dislike what you're trying to spread around, just based upon your own pessimism and closed-mindedness.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:38:04 AM by josh34 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #128 on: January 31, 2019, 02:37:24 AM »

You're clearly making things up. Why would somebody message you that, thanking you, that their predictions were wrong, and how is that even kind connect to psychic ability being real? It's not "black and white". Your comment not only disproves nothing, but it doesnt do anything to further your argument in any way. Not to mention, theres no reason anyone would contact you, specifically, thanking you that their predictions were wrong. I think you're kind of full of crap, honestly. Nobody hates you, that wouldn't be right. But we do dislike what you're trying to spread around, just based upon your own pessimism and closed-mindedness.
I don’t think it a bad thing if i can stop peoples from getting reading you wanted proof I post screen shot. It better then telling peoples to keep on getting reading lol. Look at the story here peoples are in pain because they hold on to there poi that don’t care about them anymore because they listened to psychics.

« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:40:15 AM by psychic girls »

josh34

« Reply #129 on: January 31, 2019, 02:41:42 AM »

You're clearly making things up. Why would somebody message you that, thanking you, that their predictions were wrong, and how is that even kind connect to psychic ability being real? It's not "black and white". Your comment not only disproves nothing, but it doesnt do anything to further your argument in any way. Not to mention, theres no reason anyone would contact you, specifically, thanking you that their predictions were wrong. I think you're kind of full of crap, honestly. Nobody hates you, that wouldn't be right. But we do dislike what you're trying to spread around, just based upon your own pessimism and closed-mindedness.
I don’t think it a bad thing if i can stop peoples from getting reading you wanted proof I post screen shot. It better then telling peoples to keep on getting reading lol.

It's not about you dissuading people. It's the fact that you're dissuading people, taking advantage of their ignorance. Readings can help. What you're doing isnt necessarily helping. It may help those who are speaking with psychics who dont connect to them, or fake psychics. But it's also stopping them from getting actual potentially good and solid predictions which can actually help. Not to mention psychics give guidance too. It's not just about predictions. Whether it's good or bad, helpful or otherwise, is not your call to make. Its dependent upon the psychic and upon the individual. So you need to stop spreading your ignorance to others, if, in fact, what you say is true... which I sincerely dont believe it to be. I think, also judging by your posts, that you're here to troll. What you dont understand is that it's not always them holding onto a pipe dream. Sometimes it can be, but other times, they may be holding on for good reason. And for you to dissuade someone to get readings because of your own lack of knowledge and your own (wrong) biases, that's a problem. You're not doing the right thing, you're being immature and spreading your ignorance toward others. That's not your call to make. So you're not helping. You could also be hurting others because you're simply too cynical to see the truth that psychic ability is real.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 02:44:43 AM by josh34 »

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #130 on: January 31, 2019, 02:47:33 AM »

I don’t think it a bad thing if i can stop peoples from getting reading you wanted proof I post screen shot. It better then telling peoples to keep on getting reading lol.

It's not about you dissuading people. It's the fact that you're dissuading people, taking advantage of their ignorance. Readings can help. What you're doing isnt necessarily helping. It may help those who are speaking with psychics who dont connect to them, or fake psychics. But it's also stopping them from getting actual potentially good and solid predictions which can actually help. Not to mention psychics give guidance too. It's not just about predictions. Whether it's good or bad, helpful or otherwise, is not your call to make. Its dependent upon the psychic and upon the individual. So you need to stop spreading your ignorance to others, if, in fact, what you say is true... which I sincerely dont believe it to be. I think, also judging by your posts, that you're here to troll. What you dont understand is that it's not always them holding onto a pipe dream. Sometimes it can be, but other times, they may be holding on for good reason. And for you to dissuade someone to get readings because of your own lack of knowledge and your own (wrong) biases, that's a problem. You're not doing the right thing, you're being immature and spreading your ignorance toward others. That's not your call to make.
Have you not read the history of these post how can a reading help? They rarely helped. How can you said it a bad thing when peoples stop getting reading. It better then wasting thousand of dollars on psychics to give you false hope. Look at the reading on keen you put my mind at ease lol.

josh34

« Reply #131 on: January 31, 2019, 02:58:05 AM »

It's not about you dissuading people. It's the fact that you're dissuading people, taking advantage of their ignorance. Readings can help. What you're doing isnt necessarily helping. It may help those who are speaking with psychics who dont connect to them, or fake psychics. But it's also stopping them from getting actual potentially good and solid predictions which can actually help. Not to mention psychics give guidance too. It's not just about predictions. Whether it's good or bad, helpful or otherwise, is not your call to make. Its dependent upon the psychic and upon the individual. So you need to stop spreading your ignorance to others, if, in fact, what you say is true... which I sincerely dont believe it to be. I think, also judging by your posts, that you're here to troll. What you dont understand is that it's not always them holding onto a pipe dream. Sometimes it can be, but other times, they may be holding on for good reason. And for you to dissuade someone to get readings because of your own lack of knowledge and your own (wrong) biases, that's a problem. You're not doing the right thing, you're being immature and spreading your ignorance toward others. That's not your call to make.
Have you not read the history of these post how can a reading help? They rarely helped. How can you said it a bad thing when peoples stop getting reading. It better then wasting thousand of dollars on psychics to give you false hope. Look at the reading on keen you put my mind at ease lol.

What posts? You're not even thinking with logic. You're seriously being one-sided here. Yes, they can hurt things, but they can also help. I've SEEN proof of it helping. I AM proof of it helping. I would've blocked my POI a long time ago, had I not began talking to psychics. It's a good thing I started talking to them because it caused me to hold on, and now we're together again. I don't like being vocal about that on a public forum, but yah. So it can help. There's no "it rarely helped". That's illogical. You cannot quantify that. It's particular to each individual's situation, which determines whether it'll help or not. Also if they're talking to legitimate psychics, or those who connect with them. You cannot make a claim like that. It's not "black-and-white". Depending on so many factors, it may help, or it may hurt. You're being foolish and quite ignorant to believe you're helping others. You could very well be hurting them.

You are so very closed-minded and overly pessimistic and cynical. If you don't believe in psychics, then why are you here? We get it. You talked with fake psychics, so they didn't work for you. Or, if you're that person everyone here thinks you are, then it was YOUR FAULT that the predictions didn't happen. Get over it, and stop forcing your cynical and ignorant views on others. You could be hurting these people.

You need to reanalyze how to speak with logic, and how to take into account all the different variables. You're speaking from a place of ignorance, and could potentially be hurting others with the ridiculous advice you're giving. Just stop. If you don't believe in this, then just leave the forums. Why be on here anyway?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #132 on: January 31, 2019, 03:30:20 PM »
The only way it could hurt people to hear that psychic readings are not helpful, or turn out wrong, is if they are relying too much on readings. No one "needs" readings to get through life. They can be helpful, but they are risky and the dangers far outweigh the benefits. The few benefits that can be gained from readings are far better found in other ways, possibly through counseling, but especially by spending time in prayer and developing your own ability to communicate with spirit. There is simply no need to spend lots of money paying someone else to do that and act as a third party between you and spirit, potentially misinterpreting the messages that are meant only for you. Relying on psychics is unnecessary at best, and at worst, it takes your power away and makes you dependent on hearing what they have to say.

Josh as far as I am aware, you don't own this forum, so it really isn't your place to tell anyone to leave. Disagree if you must, and continue arguing every time you hear something you dislike, but telling people to leave is crossing the line. No one is required to be a "true believer" to post here.

Keep posting Still Tired. I find your posts very grounding. Basing life choices on readings is a slippery slope. Even if the reading is accurate, most times you don't even know it is. Look at Apalm's post on the Kira thread. Kira told her that her her current relationship (which for all intents and purposes was going well) would be ending in disappointment. She didn't believe her and that maybe she wasn't connecting and asked for a refund. Kira ended up being right a few days later. Did the reading make any difference? Nope. I mean what should or could Apalm do? Her POI ended it. Nothing Kira said was going to change that. Maybe she could have been prepared, but why would you even believe the reading based on the current circumstance?  It's cool that she was right, but ultimately it didn't help anything.

Regardless of right or wrong, good or bad, believer or not, I think it's critical to maintain balance on this forum. Josh is out of line with his comments. Especially for someone who lectures everyone on "getting along" and then comes out with the insults like a petulant child.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:35:09 PM by Fidget1028 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #133 on: January 31, 2019, 03:40:19 PM »
The only way it could hurt people to hear that psychic readings are not helpful, or turn out wrong, is if they are relying too much on readings. No one "needs" readings to get through life. They can be helpful, but they are risky and the dangers far outweigh the benefits. The few benefits that can be gained from readings are far better found in other ways, possibly through counseling, but especially by spending time in prayer and developing your own ability to communicate with spirit. There is simply no need to spend lots of money paying someone else to do that and act as a third party between you and spirit, potentially misinterpreting the messages that are meant only for you. Relying on psychics is unnecessary at best, and at worst, it takes your power away and makes you dependent on hearing what they have to say.

Josh as far as I am aware, you don't own this forum, so it really isn't your place to tell anyone to leave. Disagree if you must, and continue arguing every time you hear something you dislike, but telling people to leave is crossing the line. No one is required to be a "true believer" to post here.

yep yep yep!  I think I'm Tired's biggest fan LOL!

Offline njlady

« Reply #134 on: February 09, 2019, 01:04:21 AM »
I wouldn't said all psychics are fake, I just don't believe that they exist. There is no hard evidence that they exist, Just from peoples experience. What make it different then peoples who believe in Santa Claus. Jame Randi have come up with the 1 millions psychics challenge, what we learn is that the peoples that take the test always seem to fail and the very popular psychics refused to take the test. My family we grow up believe in those super nature stuff, my family still believe in them. Not me anymore I was a believer then most peoples in here before I get psychics reading after my bad experience with them i just become a non-believer.

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. There's literally no evidence for Santa, whereas for psychics, there is, albeit, anecdotal. But I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.

Will you please just put him on ignore.  You won't see his posts any more.

When you quote his posts, everyone who has him on ignore already can see his posts quoted in your posts and people are going to put you on ignore so they don't have to see this.

anything