Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 34741 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #45 on: January 26, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »
Yea sps can have a very cliquish vibe I can see that. 

I agree that there’s nothing wrong with readings IF you can take them with a grain of salt and not invest too much emotional energy into them. Unfortunately, I put too much faith into them and was extremely let down, for the most part.

And like someone else said, even if I did end up with the guy, I still don’t think it’s worth all the money I spent. Life is more fun not knowing, IMO.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #46 on: January 26, 2019, 03:31:04 PM »

I agree that there’s nothing wrong with readings IF you can take them with a grain of salt and not invest too much emotional energy into them. Unfortunately, I put too much faith into them and was extremely let down, for the most part.

And like someone else said, even if I did end up with the guy, I still don’t think it’s worth all the money I spent. Life is more fun not knowing, IMO.

Fair enough. I always joke if we offered the guys the money we spent on psychics they would surely go on dates with us again lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #47 on: January 26, 2019, 03:33:30 PM »

Fair enough. I always joke if we offered the guys the money we spent on psychics they would surely go on dates with us again lol

Lmaoooooo!! 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2019, 03:59:01 PM »

First if all, there are positive stories on this board of things psychics have said coming true, plenty of them actually...
Secondly, there is sooooo much truth in letting go and moving on and ppl coming back once you have.  So once ppl have moved on with their life and POI comes back in their life (and then we decide if we want them or not) - it isnt typically 2 months later but maybe like a year after weve stopped obsessing and calling and posting!  I dont think most people come back and post!  Someone recently did come back to post and everyone thanked them for it!  When they did - I wrote a post about it!  This is human nature....  For example, when you buy a product and it is amazing STILL 6 months later how often do you think, "I am so happy I think I'll stop what Im doing, to make sure and post a review about this product to help others?"  ahhhhh.... but if something doesnt work well, many times people will be angry enough to post as many negative reviews as they can.  It's why statistics on reviews cant always be trusted!
[/quote]

I agree with you on this. When I found the forum I was dealing with a breakup and still in college, in fact, my ex and I went to the same school. I got readings from probably over 100 psychics between 2012-2013. Only a handful were actually correct and my go to's currently. I met someone new, graduated from college, got married, had a child and since divorced. I didn't stick around to update about my life, I was too busy enjoying my life. When I started having trouble with my marriage I started getting more readings again and became more active on the forum again. There are a lot of psychics that have worked for me and been very accurate, but there are far more who have been inaccurate and I have been left devastated. I still believe there are some gifted reader's out there but I usually stick with my tried and true.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2019, 04:27:50 PM »

RIGHT!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

josh34

« Reply #50 on: January 26, 2019, 04:28:56 PM »
That's not me. But you're free to believe what you'd like so long as you don't address me as somebody else, please. Thank you.

josh34

« Reply #51 on: January 26, 2019, 04:41:05 PM »
That's not me. But you're free to believe what you'd like so long as you don't address me as somebody else, please. Thank you.

Lol, same as you believe whatever you want about me and address me as "negative" or whatever other labels and projections you put on me. Not hypocritical at all to ask others for respect and preach about kindness when you don't offer it in return.

ok

ladya

« Reply #52 on: January 26, 2019, 06:46:10 PM »
I love writing reviews for all kinds of things, restaurants, stores, clothes, cosmetics....it’s always helpful to hear others opinions.

As far as readings, we are all entitled to believe what we like. I just don’t like when people share unhealthy patterns and relationships and are being told to hang on...he might come back and realize what he lost..that’s just not good advice imo.

I get what youre saying but tbh the older I get the more I realize we're all just trying our best. Some people do deserve second chances. Relationships are not a one size fits all. Some people may hurt you but still love you. Some people may push you away because they care and that's the only way they know how to do it at the time. The more I learn about people, the more forgiving I become to them. I'm not saying to tolerate abuse or any of that sort but love is love.  It's a lot easier to judge someone else's relationship than our own because we're not directly emotionally invested. We always know deep down if a person cares about us or loves us no matter what they're doing in the physical. I don't believe you should stop your own life for anyone but if two people love each other who is anyone else to tell them what to do no matter what it looks like on the surface to us. Noone knows what goes on between 2 people except those 2 people. I would never regret following my heart, EVER. Because in that moment,  it felt right. What I would regret is  taking the advice of others who will not in any way have to deal with the outcome of what happens in my relationship after the fact. People will give advice and move on with their lives but If i take that advice and go against my heart, only I will be left to deal with it. It takes 2 people to make a relationship work and it takes 2 people to make the relationship fall apart. It's never just him and it's never just her.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #53 on: January 26, 2019, 07:54:46 PM »
If 2 people love each other, that is one thing, but it can be very painful to hang on to someone who isn't emotionally available, or not ready to be with you, or whatever the case may be that someone is getting readings about. And by trying to keep that connection alive it never gets a chance to grow and move beyond whatever is holding it back. It sounds like such a cliche but it's true, if you love someone set them free, and if it is meant to be you will find each other again. Getting readings does not help, it holds things in place.

Truth but this has NOTHING to do with psychics it’s about how balanced and secure you are as a human to begin with. Most of my friends do not call psychics and they are a mess when they go thru divorce and break ups. Alcohol and other abuse....

josh34

« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2019, 08:05:04 PM »
If 2 people love each other, that is one thing, but it can be very painful to hang on to someone who isn't emotionally available, or not ready to be with you, or whatever the case may be that someone is getting readings about. And by trying to keep that connection alive it never gets a chance to grow and move beyond whatever is holding it back. It sounds like such a cliche but it's true, if you love someone set them free, and if it is meant to be you will find each other again. Getting readings does not help, it holds things in place.

Truth but this has NOTHING to do with psychics it’s about how balanced and secure you are as a human to begin with. Most of my friends do not call psychics and they are a mess when they go thru divorce and break ups. Alcohol and other abuse....
This. And psychics CAN definitely help. If you've got the money, it's okay to get readings. Are you desperate for a reading? If you've got the money, by all means go for it. It's not bad in such a situation. You're thinking with a black and white train of thought, saying that they're desperate, so it's automatically bad to get readings in that state. This isn't true. You're going from A to W, withholding many variables. There are times when I would've let go, but I held onto predictions, stayed neutral, and things happened as predicted. Had I let go, I probably would have blocked the person, and not had another chance with them. ST, you're looking at it from such a negative and biased-toward-negative view, and your perception of it is highly wrong, and far too overly negative. I would hope you would hope you would stop being so pessimistic about things because it's not doing you any favors, and it's certainly pushing negativity and bad feeling onto members here. Negativity helps nothing. Sure, it could come from a place of trying to protect your heart, but in the long run it's detrimental to your health and affects those around you. It's not healthy for you or for us.

LAW, I agree with you. Keeping being a light in this dark world <3

josh34

« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2019, 08:42:59 PM »
Negativity helps nothing. Sure, it could come from a place of trying to protect your heart, but in the long run it's detrimental to your health and affects those around you. It's not healthy for you or for us.

Your idea of what is not healthy means believing that "negativity" from other people will stop your predictions from happening...so that means you either have to shield yourself from anything you perceive as negative, or else somehow control those people so they don't expose you to negativity. I suggest you find a safe space somewhere else.

You speak as if being positive and feeling emotion is being "weak", and you always have, as long as I've been here. It's quite silly. You shouldn't have to "harden up". That creates a lack of genuine and happiness. It's clear, though, that you're damaged beyond repair, so I hope you find your way out of that hole of negativity, and having to feel like you have to build a wall or have "thick skin" to feel okay. Good luck with that unhealthy coping mechanism.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2019, 09:25:33 PM »
At the end of the day if psychics work for you greats and if it don’t peoples have the right to give their reviews here too. I used to believe in all those stuff soul mate, twin flame, soul family ect what I learn is that they make millions off those stock line that why I become a non believer in psychics reading also my bad experience with them.

josh34

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2019, 09:33:08 PM »
At the end of the day if psychics work for you greats and if it don’t peoples have the right to give their reviews here too. I used to believe in all those stuff soul mate, twin flame, soul family ect what I learn is that they make millions off those stock line that why I become a non believer in psychics reading also my bad experience with them.

I'm really sorry that was your experience. I was quite skeptical at first. And I also had experiences that made me doubt them. But then I found a few who worked really well for me, and proved to me their validity. So I want to send you positivity and let you know that despite your experiences, they most certainly do exist and are real. If you want to give up on psychics that's your decision to make. If you stick with it I do hope that you find one who works well with you <3 You're a great person and deserve that happiness. Wishing you the best.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2019, 09:38:08 PM »

I'm really sorry that was your experience. I was quite skeptical at first. And I also had experiences that made me doubt them. But then I found a few who worked really well for me, and proved to me their validity. So I want to send you positivity and let you know that despite your experiences, they most certainly do exist and are real. If you want to give up on psychics that's your decision to make. If you stick with it I do hope that you find one who works well with you <3 You're a great person and deserve that happiness. Wishing you the best.
There no proof that this stuff work or not and that 100 percent fact. Same reason as god exist or not we don’t know unlit we die. I can’t take people owned experiences for it. I try all the top psychics from my experience they just don’t work for me.

josh34

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2019, 09:45:52 PM »

There no proof that this stuff work or not and that 100 percent fact. Same reason as god exist or not we don’t know unlit we die. I can’t take people owned experiences for it. I try all the top psychics from my experience they just don’t work for me.

It's not something you can 'prove'. It is very true. I've had psychics tell me I'd be in France, on a specific day (one in particular gave me the exact day). I live in another country, have no reason to even go there. I didn't have the funds. So I asked if a vacation was coming up. I was told, "No. It will be a short trip. It doesn't seem like a good visit". Then, half a year later, I found out my grandfather died, and it turns out that his father was from France and wanted to be buried there. As we mourned his death, my mother booked a flight, on that exact day. Because of another emergency, we had to leave that very day and go back to America.

I'm sorry you can't take peoples' experiences for understanding, but I can say, as can others, without a doubt, that they exist. I'd suggest you either try another psychic (I'd suggest Yona Mattie Abundant Visions, Kisha, and a few other online ones) and they've all been right countless times, in explicit detail. Maybe it's your lack of belief that's making it difficult for psychics to read you properly and get a proper outcome prediction? I'm not sure. But whatever the reason is, and maybe they did not connect with you, I would suggest trying other psychics if you still want to try. If not, that's okay. You live your life. Psychics aren't a necessity. But I can tell you, as fact, they are most definitely real. I'm sorry your experiences have been lackluster. Who have you read with if you do not mind me asking? There are a lot of fakes out there, and you cannot base your understanding of them on the fake psychics. And maybe you just haven't found "your" psychic yet. But I wish you luck.

anything