Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 33959 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2019, 04:11:27 PM »
It's so funny but I never had any friends in my real life go to psychics..well only one, and oddly enough, she's the one that's had a lot of bad luck in her life and failed relationships.

My one good friend since childhood looked at me like I was insane when I told her I was getting readings about first POI..she was literally like, "I hope you are not basing your life and decisions on what these people tell you"...

There's a reason why psychics are known to be a very shady industry.  Not saying there are not some that are good and ethical, or try to be, but in general, it's a laughing stock profession.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 04:14:09 PM by sawthelight »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2019, 04:24:43 PM »
Oddly enough, I guess it was instinct, I never trusted psychics for any MAJOR life decisions, meaning ones having to do with my career/money.  I don't know why, maybe because deep down I know it's probably BS and not to follow their advice. I've asked, but never really trusted it.  Love stuff, eh, whatever, there will always be more options, but when it comes down to my livelihood, and my money, nope won't trust a reading for nothing.

I asked years ago a psychic about a job move, and it he felt I shouldn't make it.  He made it like it would be all doom and gloom and a huge mistake.  I did it and guess what?  Best decision I could make.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »
Oddly enough, I guess it was instinct, I never trusted psychics for any MAJOR life decisions, meaning ones having to do with my career/money.  I don't know why, maybe because deep down I know it's probably BS and not to follow their advice. I've asked, but never really trusted it.  Love stuff, eh, whatever, there will always be more options, but when it comes down to my livelihood, and my money, nope won't trust a reading for nothing.

I asked years ago a psychic about a job move, and it he felt I shouldn't make it.  He made it like it would be all doom and gloom and a huge mistake.  I did it and guess what?  Best decision I could make.

Everyone is different and there's a lot of non-legit psychics out there. I would never trust one over my own intuition but I use psychics/astrologers in conjunction to it. I find astrologers better for big decisions because they mathematically see which date is best suited for something. I get that this not everyone's thing but it seems only in America its so taboo. Go to the Meditteranean or eastern countries, this is common practice

Yes I can see how it would be more common place to have readings in those places.  But just in general, for people I know, it's not common at all.  I remember mentioning to someone else that I knew that I was getting psychic readings, and they looked at me like I was a moron lol.  But I've only told a grand total of two people in my real life that I get them.  And if I told anyone that really cared about me how much I spent in the past over two loser men, they would probably send me to the nearest mental institution lol.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2019, 07:02:06 PM »
I used to believe everything they said I have so much regret because of it. Should have listen to all my friends and family’s. These psychics told me they are always right and thing they said always come to pass they are not good at timing that why, lol what a jokes.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2019, 09:08:42 PM »

Ladya..the type of reading ..psychic and palmistry from eastern countries are totally different than one on keen... and they do not charge 3 to 5 dolla4s per min or 70 to 150 for general reading...most readers on keen are charlatans.. 

Sawthelight if anyone knew I had this psychic addiction and the obscene amount of money spent on keen and the trust I put on these charlatans over my own intuition, they would have sent me to mental institution too...

I have closed my keen account ...the reading/prediction by an eastern reader during my vacation turns out to be correct...on marriage, career, passing of my parent..(though she was off 365 days).....faith, prayer, psychic readings will not change the outcome... some things are pre destined...free will is just illusion

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2019, 09:39:07 PM »
I’ve been seeing an accurate psychic for over 5 years. I only branched out a year and a half ago to others... tons has come true, so for me totally worth it. Best psychics are referrals from others who have had things come to pass. I’m on keen so I never fell for it, as well as kasamba.

josh34

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2019, 01:25:02 AM »
I think those who are really posting depressing things, stating that "psychics are a waste of money" or that "Nothing ever had come true" or "they barely get things right", along with other negativities, are saying these things out of not any logical statistics, but out of being let down time and time again, by psychics who have failed them, whether they be fake, or just don't connect well with them. I've had a lot of luck with predictions, as have so many others. I understand the need to hold a pessimistic outlook on these kind of things; it doubles as a protection mechanism, to avoid getting heightened expectations crumpled and shot down. Fair. But I think all of these negative posts, from people, being negative, saying these things, are not only incorrect, but it's also not very good to spread this around. I'm sorry to those who have said these things, I'm sure you wanted your predictions to happen, and that sucks. It really really does, and I empathize, greatly. That must really hurt. But also realize that many of the ones you've read with were probably fake, or probably just didn't connect well with you. You see phenomenal success stories every day from psychics. I don't think getting readings is a bad thing, unless you're in debt, and struggling financially. If you're desperate, and need a check-up, to see if things are still "on the same path", that's fine. And you have the right to do so. We all have weak moments, and you shouldn't try to say what they're doing is wrong, if they're getting readings out of desperation. We're all human. I'd simply like to put my two cents in on this subject. I see a lot of negativity, usually from the same few users about psychics, posting negative statements attributed toward them, and speaking as if they're scams, or "usually incorrect". It's not black and white. They were either fake, or didn't connect well with you. And I'm sorry that had happened. You don't deserve that let down. You don't deserve having those expectations shot down. You're all great people. And you deserve the best. But I think it's not very fair to state that others getting readings, whether out of desperation, or otherwise, is wrong. Because it's not. Psychics have definitely helped me, and many others, and not just in the prediction front. They've told us how to succeed in relationships, in work, etc., warning us about what to do, and what not to do to get to where we'd like to be. So yeah. I'm sorry you didn't have great experiences with psychics, but please don't try to push the idea that it's "all for naught", and that they're "usually wrong", or that, "Odds are they won't come back", or that "no one is good with timing... NO ONE", (all which I've heard...), etc., etc., because it's unfair to those who are holding onto hope, and holding on with good reason. It's not unusual for the ex to come back, nor is it as "crazy" and "unlikely" as people here try to make it out to be... but again, it's dependent upon each individual's circumstance, and everyone is different. Sometimes, having that hope and holding onto the readings can actually lead to success with their job, their POI, etc.

Just wanted to put my two cents in. Thanks for listening.

josh34

« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2019, 02:24:05 AM »
I understand the need to hold a pessimistic outlook on these kind of things; it doubles as a protection mechanism, to avoid getting heightened expectations crumpled and shot down. Fair. But I think all of these negative posts, from people, being negative, saying these things, are not only incorrect, but it's also not very good to spread this around.

I understand the need to rationalize why psychic readings didn't pan out long term for other people, and I think it is not good for people to act like it is "cool" or "fun" to get readings and downplay the destructive effects they have on most people who get them.

Well, it's only really destructive if
A) the psychic you go to is a fraud (which is the harder of the two to deal with)
B) They're in debt, and are already struggling financially.

Hell I'd go so far as to even say it's okay to get many reading if you're addicted, and have the funds. Getting a reading out of desperation is fine, provided you've got the funds. It helps calm and soothe the heart. Or if you get bad news, and it's a trusted (and real) reader, then you've got what's really going on, and can move forward with your life.

It actually can be cool and fun, and it's totally fine for others to think that way, provided they've got the money. I don't see why that's anyone else's business but their own. And they're only destructive when they're fake, or are just absolute garbage with their predictions, or don't connect well with the individual. And to say that it's destructive for MOST people, is not a very logical viewpoint. It really depends on the individual and how they connect with their reader. How destructive it is, vs, how helpful it is, depends on the person and how they connect to the psychic. I think it's wrong to assume that 'most psychics are wrong', when certain readers have proven themselves time and time again, and while they can certainly be wrong, why be pessimistic about this? It just creates fear, anxiety and worry in those who are awaiting predictions (that could very well come true). I think it's not only very unhealthy, but also quite mean to push negativity or pessimism on someone with hope. While you (not you in particular, I mean 'you' as in the person in this situation) may see it as being helpful, it can be the "break it", in the "make it or break it", to somebody who's predictions would otherwise actually had happened.

I think the best thing to do is stay optimistic, especially if you've already connected well to a reader, and/or had predictions pass. Otherwise, just stay neutral, with hope. Gearing a little more toward the optimistic side of things isn't bad. It's certainly more healthy than leaning toward pessimism. Not to say that holding onto hope with all of your heart for 20 years for a POI to return is healthy either. You've just got to find this balance, and a little touch of extra optimism hurts nobody. But a lot of pessimism and negativity regarding psychics can definitely hurt others in the long run, even if they're just trying to help them to not 'be hurt in the long run'. I can see it from both sides, but I think the negativity toward psychics hurt those who are here, looking for support, or waiting for predictions to pass, far more than optimism will. Not to mention the fact that just being pessimistic about things, can really cause unhappiness in the life of onesself, and the person reading the negativity. I have this one 'friend' who will nitpick, and choose the silliest things to complain about, and while he sees it as him being "realistic", it's simply just him being negative, and it really does affect others, and brings the vibe down. I think it's best to stay optimistic, or give hope, or spread happiness, while on a public forum. Now we're all entitled to our own opinions, but you've got to realize that the negativity can really really be harmful, and hurt those with hope, who may just have their predictions pass. And like I said, provided one has the funds, there is absolutely nothing wrong with being desperate and looking for hope, thereby getting yet another reading, and asking repeat questions, to get a re-confirmation. If one has the funds, then so what, right? That doesn't affect anyone else but them. You know? And if the predictions pan out, that's the thing that kept them going. Take care:)

Just my two cents.

I understand the need to hold a pessimistic outlook on these kind of things; it doubles as a protection mechanism, to avoid getting heightened expectations crumpled and shot down. Fair. But I think all of these negative posts, from people, being negative, saying these things, are not only incorrect, but it's also not very good to spread this around.

I understand the need to rationalize why psychic readings didn't pan out long term for other people, and I think it is not good for people to act like it is "cool" or "fun" to get readings and downplay the destructive effects they have on most people who get them.

Alcohol can be destructive too does that mean drinking is wrong? To one person, a drink is enough, another it can cost them their life. Same with drugs. Same with gambling. Its not about the psychic readings its about how an individual uses them. One person can have a drink every night and be fine and another becomes an alcoholic. Eating can be destructive too. Should we just not eat then. Its the addiction behind the doing not the actual thing.

Oh my god I LOVE this analogy! That is very very good!!:)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 02:28:20 AM by josh34 »

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2019, 03:44:40 AM »
Just wanted to chime in, even though I shouldn't lol. As others have mentioned, I feel the creator of this post feels very let down because none of her readings manifested. I could definitely understand the jaded outlook there.

Some food for though though @psychicgirl, is that perhaps it is your negativity that is creating a very negative vibe and you are actually unintentionally pushing people away from you. The POI's or the ex's or whoever it is you have called about. Your energy honestly feels very bitter and that is an energy that people will run from. Maybe the man/men you have called about can feel that energy emanating from your being even from a distance when there isn't any or hasn't been any contact for long periods of time. This is usually why ex's or poi's end up reappearing........once a person has moved on and doesn't carry that same energy with them or has made a choice to just release it.

Positivity is a very alluring and attractive energy to carry. That is when people start coming toward you, whether it be new or old. Maybe you should think about perhaps working on releasing your bitterness and transforming it into strength and positivity. Uplifting others really helps with that. Self love helps with that. Positive affirmations help, uplifting music, a good diet, pampering yourself etc. Ask for help releasing the negative emotions and thoughts you have and you will receive it. And then, you will attract better things to yourself and even your readings may change around and start to manifest should you choose to receive any further readings.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you're able to find peace and release your pain. Sending you love and healing <3

josh34

« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2019, 03:47:11 AM »
Just wanted to chime in, even though I shouldn't lol. As others have mentioned, I feel the creator of this post feels very let down because none of her readings manifested. I could definitely understand the jaded outlook there.

Some food for though though @psychicgirl, is that perhaps it is your negativity that is creating a very negative vibe and you are actually unintentionally pushing people away from you. The POI's or the ex's or whoever it is you have called about. Your energy honestly feels very bitter and that is an energy that people will run from. Maybe the man/men you have called about can feel that energy emanating from your being even from a distance when there isn't any or hasn't been any contact for long periods of time. This is usually why ex's or poi's end up reappearing........once a person has moved on and doesn't carry that same energy with them or has made a choice to just release it.

Positivity is a very alluring and attractive energy to carry. That is when people start coming toward you, whether it be new or old. Maybe you should think about perhaps working on releasing your bitterness and transforming it into strength and positivity. Uplifting others really helps with that. Self love helps with that. Positive affirmations help, uplifting music, a good diet, pampering yourself etc. Ask for help releasing the negative emotions and thoughts you have and you will receive it. And then, you will attract better things to yourself and even your readings may change around and start to manifest should you choose to receive any further readings.

I wish you the best of luck and hope that you're able to find peace and release your pain. Sending you love and healing <3

Ahh!!! I love this so much!!!!!!:)

josh34

« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2019, 03:53:27 AM »
Well, it's only really destructive if
A) the psychic you go to is a fraud (which is the harder of the two to deal with)
B) They're in debt, and are already struggling financially.

That's a very black and white view. Getting readings is a slippery slope where many different things can go wrong. Many readers are not frauds, they have real abilities, and they get enough things right so the client begins to trust them. But things can go wrong at any time, they may stop connecting, or they may get things right short term but totally miss the ultimate outcome. Financially, you could be in good shape and not spending more than you can afford. But then something else could happen that sets you back financially, and then all that money you spent on readings, probably should have been put in savings instead.

The point is that llife is unpredictable, and getting readings does not change that. It does not prepare you for what will happen, the way you think it will. Many people have come back here and shared stories of being horribly blindsided by something because readings did not give them the truth. I was fortunate not to have had that happen, my predictions simply didn't pan out. But as I have said before...even if every single prediction had come to pass, it still would have been a waste of money.

Hell I'd go so far as to even say it's okay to get many reading if you're addicted, and have the funds. Getting a reading out of desperation is fine, provided you've got the funds. It helps calm and soothe the heart. Or if you get bad news, and it's a trusted (and real) reader, then you've got what's really going on, and can move forward with your life.

Hmm. Well I'm not here to put parameters on when it is okay to get readings, like you are doing. What people want to do or choose to do is up to them. I share my experience and my perspective, and others can take it or leave it. If you think it is "not fair" for me to do that then maybe you're giving too much power to what I have to say.

Aaaaand...here we go:

I think it's wrong to assume that 'most psychics are wrong', when certain readers have proven themselves time and time again, and while they can certainly be wrong, why be pessimistic about this? It just creates fear, anxiety and worry in those who are awaiting predictions (that could very well come true). I think it's not only very unhealthy, but also quite mean to push negativity or pessimism on someone with hope. While you (not you in particular, I mean 'you' as in the person in this situation) may see it as being helpful, it can be the "break it", in the "make it or break it", to somebody who's predictions would otherwise actually had happened.

So um, what you're saying is, you think that being honest about a bad experience with readings could stop someone else's predictions from happening?

That is about five too many levels of insane for me to try to reason with. Not wasting my time. Life will definitely teach you a good lesson on that one sooner or later. Probably sooner.

Nah, I just think you're really negative, and kind of cynical. And you should try not to be. Try to have a more optimistic outlook on things. Not only will it stop your negativity from affecting others, and bringing them down, but you'll feel better too. You're clearly a very cynical and pessimistic, sad, and angry individual, and you show it often. I mean just look at your reply. It is so filled with hatred, and out of nowhere, too. You're trying to spin every little thing that's said into something negative. I feel sorry for you. But there's good news, you can change. You can be better. You can be kinder, and not so filled with hatred, anger, and self-loathing. Are you going to continue wallowing in your pity party or are you going to grow from it, and pull out of that place of sadness, and hating yourself, and stop pushing your negativity onto others? Because you ARE a very negative and cynical person. And you're showing it, and it's affecting others. You're certainly not somebody people would want to be associated with, if you act like this with anybody else. I think you should take a look at how you're acting, instead of throwing about insults toward others who are just stating their point of views, trying to live a happy life. I think you're far more 'insane' than I am. It's sad, really. But I digress. You can choose to be a better YOU, or you can continue to be the obnoxious self-loathing, sad, angry little person who you currently are.

So are you up for the challenge? To be better? To FEEL better? And stop being so negative and spiteful?

Because I believe in you! You can do it! YEAH!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 04:07:36 AM by josh34 »

ladya

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2019, 03:54:33 AM »

Ahh!!! I love this so much!!!!!!:)

I second this!!! So true. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Offline Miss Philosopher

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2019, 04:00:35 AM »
Thanks guys. I just feel this poster's pain. It's really saddening. I really do hope she finds a way to heal. I was stuck in a really bad cycle of negativity for almost an entire year. My thoughts were bitter and angry, my heart was so broken etc. It was a very hard time. So I get how this person is most likely feeling. But then, I made a willful choice that I was sick and tired of feeling that way, even though it took me almost a year to get to that point (everyone moves at their own pace in life). But the moment I decided to change all that around........after about a month..........I just felt completely different and like a thousand pounds was lifted. That's what it feels like to release all that negativity. It's such a heavy load to carry. Love to all you beautiful souls <3

josh34

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2019, 04:09:13 AM »
Alcohol can be destructive too does that mean drinking is wrong? To one person, a drink is enough, another it can cost them their life. Same with drugs. Same with gambling. Its not about the psychic readings its about how an individual uses them. One person can have a drink every night and be fine and another becomes an alcoholic. Eating can be destructive too. Should we just not eat then. Its the addiction behind the doing not the actual thing.

Alcohol opens you up to demonic energies. My body has an intolerance to alcohol. I did a fair amount of drinking before I realized that,  and it damaged my gut. Since then I have changed a lot and I don't like to be around people who drink. It has little to do with whether or not someone is an "alcoholic" in the conventional sense of the word. I dislike the way people act when they are drinking, and I find the odor very distasteful, and the energy of it just feels bad to me. And I think people who drink any amount tend to have problems coping with reality, just like people who get readings, but worse they often use alcohol as an excuse to do things they wouldn't get away with sober. So yes, for me it is bad. Not so much a question of "wrong" because I don't look at it that way. I just don't see much value in consuming alcohol, other than maybe just rare and minimal medicinal purposes.

As with readings, if people want to drink and feel good in themselves about doing it, I don't see why my opinion should bother them. But I think people get into a lot of this "right or wrong" kind of thing when they are not really happy with themselves for doing something.

Just pointing out that this user called me "insane", when I was stating an optimistic point of view *cough*lookattheboldedsentence*cough*. Anyway, I'm out of this thread. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. You're not worthy of my time nor energy. And sure as hell not deserving of my time nor my energy. You don't deserve that. Anyway, she's far too negative and sad. I hope you learn to be better so that you can feel better soon, ST.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2019, 05:19:08 AM »
Don’t put your guys belief into me. I don’t believe in any of those stuffed. Timed and timed again peoples have put psychics ability to the test on live television and they always have failed.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 05:31:44 AM by psychic girls »

anything