Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 33964 times)

josh34

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #135 on: February 09, 2019, 01:05:34 AM »
I wouldn't said all psychics are fake, I just don't believe that they exist. There is no hard evidence that they exist, Just from peoples experience. What make it different then peoples who believe in Santa Claus. Jame Randi have come up with the 1 millions psychics challenge, what we learn is that the peoples that take the test always seem to fail and the very popular psychics refused to take the test. My family we grow up believe in those super nature stuff, my family still believe in them. Not me anymore I was a believer then most peoples in here before I get psychics reading after my bad experience with them i just become a non-believer.

Oh my god. Dude. You're comparing Santa to psychics. There's literally no evidence for Santa, whereas for psychics, there is, albeit, anecdotal. But I get it. But one is real, one isn't. And there is so much proof around here. Anecdotal evidence is evidence. Especially when confirmed time and time again by the experience of others. This isn't just a guessing game. I've given an example above. No way that's just a guess. No way the other things that have been predicted for me are just guesses. Look at Mattie's thread. She gets names from people who have foreign names. Countries. Absolutely no way unless she's psychic. She predicted travel and a bunch of other stuff to specific places in countries, etc. There's so much proof out there. You're just staying pessimistic and avoiding seeing it. There's proof, you just choose not to 'see' it.

Will you please just put him on ignore.  You won't see his posts any more.

When you quote his posts, everyone who has him on ignore already can see his posts quoted in your posts and people are going to put you on ignore so they don't have to see this.

Oh how do I do this? Thank you!

Offline njlady

« Reply #136 on: February 09, 2019, 01:24:28 AM »
Go to:
Account Settings
Modify Profile
Buddies/Ignore List

and then enter her username in the box and save

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #137 on: February 09, 2019, 02:08:23 AM »