Author Topic: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading  (Read 33988 times)

Offline psychic girls

More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« on: January 25, 2019, 08:03:54 AM »
Popular peoples in here like Baypark,star1,reviewer07 ect seem to have move on when nothings they said have come to pass. Even the rare case here that said there POI had come back, they said that if they would have gone back they would never wanted to do psychics reading. Looking at the reviews here it seem that psychics reading is not very useful in the long run, good for those people who had move on. I still hang around here because I really wanted to see if the peoples here still wait for there poi will really come back like these psychics said.

Offline Reviewer07

Re: More and More peoples have move on from psychics reading
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2019, 02:03:05 PM »
I’ve moved on from readings 👍🏾. Things didn’t come true for me and well I just don’t have the urge to call about anything.

ladya

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 02:17:07 PM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun. You seem to revel in other people’s sadness that none of their predictions came true. Quite sad. I hope one day you find peace.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 02:27:16 PM by ladya »

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 02:30:42 PM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun.

Absolutely!

@psychicgirls - Please know that i am NOT trying to be rude BUT every single post that you post is literally the exact same thing!  There are PLENTY of people on here who have posted positive stories and things that have manifested and I have never once seen a post from you that said - congratulations, that is great!  However, when someone posts - timeline past, psychic was wrong - he didnt come back, etc... you are the first one to post "they never come back, and all psychics get your hopes up, lie, etc".  I am ONLY pointing this out because it has a very "misery loves company" feel to it!  I certainly do not know your journey, and I am sorry that things did not manifest for you, I really am BUT it really is such a Debbie downer....  positive vibes REALLY do work!!!!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 02:46:37 PM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun. You seem to revel in other people’s sadness that none of their predictions came true. Quite sad. I hope one day you find peace.
I can only get my sources from here and on keen. From what I gather most of the time peoples poi doesn’t come back, And most of the time the top rated psychics on keen all they do is mislead peoples
Just look at the reviews it self. Good that they work for you.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 02:48:58 PM »
There are just as many people who had things come true that didn’t. Plenty of people had their POI come back. I like psychics. I think they’re fun.

Absolutely!

@psychicgirls - Please know that i am NOT trying to be rude BUT every single post that you post is literally the exact same thing!  There are PLENTY of people on here who have posted positive stories and things that have manifested and I have never once seen a post from you that said - congratulations, that is great!  However, when someone posts - timeline past, psychic was wrong - he didnt come back, etc... you are the first one to post "they never come back, and all psychics get your hopes up, lie, etc".  I am ONLY pointing this out because it has a very "misery loves company" feel to it!  I certainly do not know your journey, and I am sorry that things did not manifest for you, I really am BUT it really is such a Debbie downer.... positive vibes REALLY do work!!!!

I agree..while it is certainly true that the majority don't have their outcomes manifest (I would guess it's probably like 85% don't, 15% do)...there are success stories which is always nice to hear.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2019, 02:49:18 PM »

Absolutely!

@psychicgirls - Please know that i am NOT trying to be rude BUT every single post that you post is literally the exact same thing!  There are PLENTY of people on here who have posted positive stories and things that have manifested and I have never once seen a post from you that said - congratulations, that is great!  However, when someone posts - timeline past, psychic was wrong - he didnt come back, etc... you are the first one to post "they never come back, and all psychics get your hopes up, lie, etc".  I am ONLY pointing this out because it has a very "misery loves company" feel to it!  I certainly do not know your journey, and I am sorry that things did not manifest for you, I really am BUT it really is such a Debbie downer....  positive vibes REALLY do work!!!!

That’s exactly how i feel. Not once has he/she said congratulations or how happy they are for the person. It’s always oh this is just the 1% percent of those that come back. Accept what happened. Forgive yourself for the part you played and them and move on. Resentment doesn’t do any good. Just a sad way to be and sad you’re blind to it.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2019, 02:52:57 PM »

Absolutely!

That’s exactly how i feel. Not once has he/she said congratulations or how happy they are for the person. It’s always oh this is just the 1% percent of those that come back. Accept what happened. Forgive yourself for the part you played and them and move on. Resentment doesn’t do any good. Just a sad way to be and sad you’re blind to it.

LMAO at he/she ;)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2019, 03:17:04 PM »
I agree 100%.  It's a total waste of money...it's cool if you enjoy it and everything, but the majority put way too much hope and emotions into readings only to be devastated when it doesn't happen...I know, I was one of them..twice! lol..not funny but it is.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2019, 03:18:15 PM »
Regardless of what the outcome is for any situation you get readings about, it is a waste of money. Getting readings doesn't change anything. It is just like gambling, except you don't even have the chance to win some of that money back. You just pay to hear someone else tell you about your life, and you can never be sure how much of it is accurate. It generates a constant undercurrent of insecurity and doubt that will keep you wanting more readings to settle those doubts, and finding all sorts of nonsensical reasons to justify why yo continue to do it. No one likes to hear any of this, but it's the truth and you can read it all over this forum.

Agree it’s definitely akin to gambling or shopping addiction except the “reward” isn’t money or things - it’s something intangible that is worse I think because whether they’re wrong or right it still messes with your head in so many ways.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2019, 03:32:27 PM »
Regardless of what the outcome is for any situation you get readings about, it is a waste of money. Getting readings doesn't change anything. It is just like gambling, except you don't even have the chance to win some of that money back. You just pay to hear someone else tell you about your life, and you can never be sure how much of it is accurate. It generates a constant undercurrent of insecurity and doubt that will keep you wanting more readings to settle those doubts, and finding all sorts of nonsensical reasons to justify why yo continue to do it. No one likes to hear any of this, but it's the truth and you can read it all over this forum.

Agree it’s definitely akin to gambling or shopping addiction except the “reward” isn’t money or things - it’s something intangible that is worse I think because whether they’re wrong or right it still messes with your head in so many ways.

Exactly.  at least with shopping, you have something to show for your money.  Lots of times with readings, all you have is false hope and it really does mess with your head.  I found myself saying, how did hundreds of psychics all get it so wrong.

Kind of killed my spirit for a while.  I only now (and I still struggle) am starting to recover....

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2019, 03:37:38 PM »

Exactly.  at least with shopping, you have something to show for your money.  Lots of times with readings, all you have is false hope and it really does mess with your head.  I found myself saying, how did hundreds of psychics all get it so wrong.

Kind of killed my spirit for a while.  I only now (and I still struggle) am starting to recover....

I’m still not doing great but slowing down. Still struggling with how so many things have been right or actually happened and then predictions have not ... yet. So as you can see I’m still struggling. But I know it’s not how I should be spending money at all. I know it comes down to anxiety and impulse control. It’s not even heartbreak or denial of heartbreak for me personally. It’s a bigger picture thing than that I think.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2019, 03:42:57 PM »
I agree 100%.  It's a total waste of money...it's cool if you enjoy it and everything, but the majority put way too much hope and emotions into readings only to be devastated when it doesn't happen...I know, I was one of them..twice! lol..not funny but it is.

I agree... psychic readings do messed up with your head..it makes you wait for the prediction to come to pass which is usually 2 to 6 months away.  While your life is on hold, waiting for the unknown, he has move on..  it also messed up your relationship with your POI...you tend to believe your reader more than him or your own intuition..

Most psychic site, they indicate "for entertainment only"...  be wise..don't put too much hope, emotions on the readings and most importantly,  dont put your life on hold..

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2019, 03:46:36 PM »

I agree... psychic readings do messed up with your head..it makes you wait for the prediction to come to pass which is usually 2 to 6 months away.  While your life is on hold, waiting for the unknown, he has move on..  it also messed up your relationship with your POI...you tend to believe your reader more than him or your own intuition..

Most psychic site, they indicate "for entertainment only"...  be wise..don't put too much hope, emotions on the readings and most importantly,  dont put your life on hold..

That's the scary part..so many POIs have moved on, dating others, living a whole other life while people calling psychics are waiting around.  There was that one woman on Keen that I posted about a while back that put in her FB that she has been waiting over ten years for this married man to leave his wife..and these readers are still egging her on!  It's disgusting.  Can almost guarantee that man isn't going anywhere.  And she still believes these readers..it's incredibly sad and depressing.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2019, 03:52:51 PM »

That's the scary part..so many POIs have moved on, dating others, living a whole other life while people calling psychics are waiting around.  There was that one woman on Keen that I posted about a while back that put in her FB that she has been waiting over ten years for this married man to leave his wife..and these readers are still egging her on!  It's disgusting.  Can almost guarantee that man isn't going anywhere.  And she still believes these readers..it's incredibly sad and depressing.
That very common it all over there reviews.

anything