Author Topic: New Readings!~!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 13478 times)

Offline cj

New Readings!~!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 04, 2011, 02:59:11 AM »
I spoke to literally 7 psychics over the past two days *Im obsessed I know! I will update soon.

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
Re: New Readings!~!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 05:08:38 AM »
oh noooo cjean :o

Well you have to update and let us know! 

Offline moneta

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 05:25:35 AM »
wow cjean

Do they all pretty much tell you the same thing? Who did you speak with? Keep us posted!

positivethoughts

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 12:48:18 PM »
cjean - What are they saying? Who did you read with? Fill us in!!!!

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Psychic Addiction
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2011, 12:46:59 AM »
Dear cjean487: I read your story. I am all for getting readings and consulting psychics. But you have to make up your mind about your situation. The person who you were or are involved with, is definitely immature, for seeing 2 women at once, plus having unprotected sex. I know you are in a lot of emotional pain, but you have to try to look outside the box and not make this situation like it's the end of the world. Why don't you consider giving it a deadline and just if after a certain date nothing happens, just move on, stop communicating with him and go about enjoying your life. We have more than just one soul mate in our life. So you definitely have more chances to be happy.

kirakira

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2011, 01:12:32 AM »
Dear cjean487: I read your story. I am all for getting readings and consulting psychics. But you have to make up your mind about your situation. The person who you were or are involved with, is definitely immature, for seeing 2 women at once, plus having unprotected sex. I know you are in a lot of emotional pain, but you have to try to look outside the box and not make this situation like it's the end of the world. Why don't you consider giving it a deadline and just if after a certain date nothing happens, just move on, stop communicating with him and go about enjoying your life. We have more than just one soul mate in our life. So you definitely have more chances to be happy.

This is such good advice.  Echoes words I, myself, heard and comes from a very calm and guiding place.  Thanks to libra for joining in here and welcome.

Offline cj

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2011, 07:47:25 AM »
yes Libra I do have a deadline. So glad to share my story. One day we will all look at each one of our situations as a obstacle we overcame no matter the outcome  :)

Offline cj

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2011, 08:16:32 AM »
Well in my defense, I definitely don't call psychics to ask them what the future holds. I don't believe that the future is definite. I do however call psychics  to empathically tell  me what the other person is feeling or  thinking as well as whether Im in the right direction based on what I'v been doing.

I spoke to my usual Abrielle for her updates, Winter for her reasoning and the rest for their empathic abilities

Offline cj

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2011, 08:43:28 AM »
ABRIELLE told me that my sm is hoping I will change my mind (which Im not) and she told me to stand my ground. She says he'll know you're not kidding and you're not going to budge. sh says he'll start to pour it on emotionally. She says that sm goes through challenges and she has never met sm that didn't face difficult paths together. she says he will either hav eto step up or bury his love for me. And part of why this happening is bc he is not being honest with himself.

TATIANA told me empathic feelings he had towards me. She said I helped heal him and when he doesn't speak to you he has trouble sleeping at night. She says he will pour his feelings out to me but I still need to let him go down this path he's in by himself. That way he can own up to his responsibility.

DEVYN told me to  give him a time limit of April and if he has not come forward then walk away. She says he will open up to me but my job is to just listen.

ARIEL said that he made a mistake and he will regret it and I need to decide whether I an forgive him or not. She said he's coming back but he will need to prove to me that he's coming back to be with me. She says I will have to set boundaries. (you think! lol) She said not to put my life on hold (which I didn't..Im actually hanging out with someone  :) but that the highest good for me would be to forgive him.

KARMYSTIC and WINTER both agree that this happened for him  to deal with things without having the comfort of me being around. he's been acting like a little boy an don't taking responsibility and this pregnancy is forcing him to become a man. He also needed this bc he didn't appreciate me and it has made his feelings more stronger. That right now he is wondering if we can work through this and he's realizing that I am the one he is to be with. She says that he will come forward with his feelings before the month ends.

RAISSA (who is 3.50 and wonderful) said that this situation hasn't completely fulfilled my heart but partly bc I've allowed that (you think!) She says he's afraid to give himself completely to me, afraid to hurt me and afraid that I will bail out on him.

DAWN (who was the only one  to foresee the preg to begin with) told me that we will be like a light switch on and off but there is no ending site towards us. And how we will take a vacation or be around water in the Spring. She says that he wants to be with me but he's afraid that Im angry with him and that I feel that he's been misleading. (of course I think  that!)

So I have not really asked to much about predictions and I dont want to be judged too much but if I didn't have  psychics telling me the thought process of this man, I wouldnt know esp since I am on horrible terms with him. *now do you understand?* :(

I don't need hope or false pretenses I just need to know what he is thinking. #thats all. And I personally like hearing from the different perspectives so I had cp give me a free reading by saying I didnt connect at all with one of the psychics (even though I did)

using my free reading in the email and cashing in my karma reward points.

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never...never forget it.

cm12345

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2011, 12:58:33 PM »
cjean-  I agree with you...I don't call CP as much as I used to anymore and just stick with a few but when I call I tell them I don't want predictions, I want you to tell me what SM is thinking and what his situation is like at the moment.  I feel that if I know what is going on with him, helps to either let go or make decisions. On another note, I like Abrielle too!  I truly don't think anyone on here is judging you....we've all been in your shoes before!! Have a great day!! :) 

positivethoughts

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
cjean - we aren't judging you. I'm impressed you only called a few of your "regular" cp's. One time after a bad weekend I tried 3 new ones in a row! I didn't believe what my "go-to's" were telling me because things weren't looking good. Big hugs to you - you will survive!!

Offline aef2929 P

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
cjean I do applaud you I know you are still living your life daily and doing your thing.  I think you are wise, awake, and aware, which many who have not achieved this level of spiritual consciousness would not understand. So often we know exactly what is going on, we just need to hear it from someone else to validate ourselves.  So on another note I agree with CM I also love Abrielle she has totally called things for me including timing! And yes I think we have all been there....we call alot....then we don't call....no judgement at all. Plus, you are here sharing your story so you can help us learn.  Thanks so much for sharing. :)

Offline cj

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2011, 07:54:04 AM »
Thank you all for the loving and caring support  :)

Offline cj

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 02:00:54 AM »
I've read with:
Genessa told me he will have a break with her around the Spring, he may go back until the baby is born but he has already decided that he doesn't want something permanent with her and he will also leave, she'll be a pest in your life for a bit but we will end up together as a family

Donna ( I love her!!..she is like a cheaper version of taylor but very descriptive and tells a story with her tarot cards...she says in the end you will be victorious and there will be new beginnings.

Taylor (says the same thing Donna said but she's $6.50 and Donna is $4.50 :/

Sabrina (she does give a general reading but her outcome is the same as everyone else's

Yvonne (I love her! She doesn't just tell you..ok you two wikll be back together, but she says whether he will leave her for me, leave her then come to me, commit to me, marry me (and when) but she also gives me an idealistic reading where she says that there will be complications with the baby's mother and it will drive me crazy. So she helps steer me so I can figure out now whether I'm not only willing to wait *an eternity! but also put up with the bs for a while!

Abrielle a month ago told me that he will choose me in the end

Jacqueline told me we would end up together also

they all tell me the same thing. They say he will leave but it will take some time (like jacqueline said. Everyone is rooting for around the end of this year  :-[ but I kind of figured that since he would have the baby etc. Now we all know that the universe has its way of complicating things so it will probably bring in someone else. But I am seeing someone consistently for now so who knows.

so............basically I have to wait a while!!!!!! lol. But Yvonne was the only one who decided that it would happen if only I waited, but I might meet someone else and they might sweep me off my feet.

So...I have a lot to think about. Ive already been in this situation for a year so...I have to wait and see if I feel like he's worth it. Right now i feel like he is but
I still have to reevaluate the situation. Ultimately it is my choice...and whatever it is, I will make the right one.

Offline Libra

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2011, 04:16:52 AM »
Cjean: I admire you. You are so forgiving. How many women could take back a man with a pregnant girlfriend? Wow!

anything