Author Topic: Abigail, Phoebe, Samadi, Anya Dawn  (Read 11973 times)

Seven11

Abigail, Phoebe, Samadi, Anya Dawn
« on: December 18, 2011, 04:09:32 PM »
Has anyone read with any of the above psychics from California Psychics...I was just wondering what you all thought?

I just joined this site yesterday and I am so happy to find it and to know that there are other people out there addicted to psychics too LOL

I just started consulting psychics regularly about 6 months ago and I got a little carried away with it initially but have limited myself to once a month now....

I have had readings with all the above also with Gina Rose, Miss Krystal, Nina, Michelle, Abigail...Jean, hmm who else...

I had a reading with Jill Dahne and her mother and i want to tell you all that MICKI DAHNE never gave me a reading and took $165 dollars through paypal and when i tried to get the money back refused...I think that is horrible!

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Abigail, Phoebe, Samadi, Anya Dawn
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 04:40:44 PM »
Hi Seven11!

I read with Abigail over a year ago (11/10). She first asked if I was blonde, which I am not. She then said I needed to have patience. My ex was trying to make a decision and give himself permission to have a committed long-term r/s with me (which is kind of funny as it he was always pushing me for that). She said we may have a connection within 3 days which we didn't. She also said that he wouldn't be able to get through December without touching me - SORT of true as NYD he invited me to an event and we did have a most wonderful 24 hours. Then he stopped talking to me again, which is the opposite of her saying that he knew once he opened that door again he'd be in for goo.

I spoke to Anya Dawn the next day. I did like her as she does higher self readings. In looking through my notes I think she may have asked too many leading questions though. She said at the time, he viewed himself as kind of dating me (though he certainly wasn't talking to me). He doesn't want to settle down for a few more years and if I was available at that time, he'd marry me.  She told me not to email him, not to think about him. If I started dating I may find another soulmate to activate it (not sure what that meant, activate him coming back?). She also said he doesn't feel as if he's being mean by putting me on the shelf because he never promised me anything (except of course all those "i will always love you" emails and cards I got over the years from him).

FWIW I've been dating someone for 4 months now and that hasn't activated anything from the ex. It's been over a year since I had those readings.

Hope that helped! Oh and yes I have read with some of your others listed......

Seven11

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 05:42:46 PM »
What about Nina? or Uli? I just read with both of them recently?

Abigail picked up on my current situation amazingly well but I didnt read with her again and this was a while back...

Do you recommend any in particular?

Also i think this is a great idea because i was always wondering who all those other people on CP were and what their experiences were so this is great to get feedback from others! x

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2011, 06:37:31 PM »

Abigail picked up on my current situation amazingly well but I didnt read with her again and this was a while back...

Also i think this is a great idea because i was always wondering who all those other people on CP were and what their experiences were so this is great to get feedback from others! x
I read with most of those you mention. I posted already that CP didn't work for me. I would not read with Red, Gina Rose, Liam....etc. Actually, I would if their rate was $0.10 a minute. ;D

I read with Seha recently (not on CP though). She was accurate re the person I called for. But I still have to see for predictions. Seha felt real and seemes empathic.

Make sure you have enough cash left for Xmas.... ;) (If I had 50% of what I spent on CP and PS right now I'd be very happy.)

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2011, 07:55:54 PM »
I read with Gina Rose on xmas eve last year. She said we had a karmic connection that would be fulfilled in this lifetime, but not anytime soon. Things would not get better for 12-18 months (which is now-spring). She said he had fear of commitment and doesn't feel he is ready financially and has a lot of baggage from r/s prior to ours. She promised if I ignore him and shut him down, he will reach out to me again, which didn't really happen. I should answer his questions, take his calls, wish him a merry xmas. I should note that he did not wish me happy thanksgiving the past 2 years, merry xmas or happy birthday. I OTOH was at his place for a family birthday party. She said I'd see a big improvement in him by mid-summer (didn't happen at all, things just got worse). She said he was attached to me like gum on my shoe and I wouldn't be able to get rid of him.

I talked to Miss Krystal about a week prior to that. She said again he was having financial issues but he'd get a job offer last winter/spring that would help and again in a year (which would be now). Didn't happen. He still loves and trusts me. She saw things moving along in Dec and by Feb things would be well enough to make me smile. Hah! He was in a r/s and not talking to me AT ALL then.

I talked to Michelle twice, both November 2010. She said he was processing and taking time to think. We would both be able to overcome our problems. Felt we'd be building a foundation in Dec 2010/Jan 2011 and that 2011 would be a good year for us.

Jean I just talked to this past August, right after I started to see the guy I am dating now. She said my exs career is scattered, he's trying to get things together and he has a fear of commitment. He loves me and cares for me, no doubt about it. He doesn't want to lose me and he feared I was seeing someone. She feels he would never follow through with things though, she called him a "sit on the couch" guy that I would always have to be on in order to get things done. Not sure how true this is, he was not like this when we were together. I tore him up inside  and he's fighting with himself.

She said my new guy liked me and my mannerisms a lot. He is much less complicated. Very committed when in a r/s.

She felt my ex would get wind of the new guy and show up at my door in a couple of weeks (that was 4 months ago). I stopped contacting him and he has only reached out to me once this month when he thought I had something in my basement that I could sell to him.

I have posted so many details because some of us have found that certain psychics have used the exact same phrases with each of us.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 09:41:59 PM by sunandmoon »

Seven11

« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2011, 09:49:56 PM »
Yea. I only heard of CP in July. And I have my few favorite psychics but i only call when i really need to anymore...

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2011, 12:39:21 AM »
I read with Gina Rose on xmas eve last year. She said we had a karmic connection that would be fulfilled in this lifetime, but not anytime soon. Things would not get better for 12-18 months (which is now-spring). She said he had fear of commitment and doesn't feel he is ready financially and has a lot of baggage from r/s prior to ours. She promised if I ignore him and shut him down, he will reach out to me again, which didn't really happen. I should answer his questions, take his calls, wish him a merry xmas. I should note that he did not wish me happy thanksgiving the past 2 years, merry xmas or happy birthday. I OTOH was at his place for a family birthday party. She said I'd see a big improvement in him by mid-summer (didn't happen at all, things just got worse). She said he was attached to me like gum on my shoe and I wouldn't be able to get rid of him.

I talked to Miss Krystal about a week prior to that. She said again he was having financial issues but he'd get a job offer last winter/spring that would help and again in a year (which would be now). Didn't happen. He still loves and trusts me. She saw things moving along in Dec and by Feb things would be well enough to make me smile. Hah! He was in a r/s and not talking to me AT ALL then.

I talked to Michelle twice, both November 2010. She said he was processing and taking time to think. We would both be able to overcome our problems. Felt we'd be building a foundation in Dec 2010/Jan 2011 and that 2011 would be a good year for us.

Jean I just talked to this past August, right after I started to see the guy I am dating now. She said my exs career is scattered, he's trying to get things together and he has a fear of commitment. He loves me and cares for me, no doubt about it. He doesn't want to lose me and he feared I was seeing someone. She feels he would never follow through with things though, she called him a "sit on the couch" guy that I would always have to be on in order to get things done. Not sure how true this is, he was not like this when we were together. She also called him Mr. Teddy Bear, teddy bear on the inside, grizzly on the outside. I tore him up inside  and he's fighting with himself.

She said my new guy liked me and my mannerisms a lot. He is much less complicated. Very committed when in a r/s. She called him Mr. Lovely.

She felt my ex would get wind of the new guy and show up at my door in a couple of weeks (that was 4 months ago). I stopped contacting him and he has only reached out to me once this month when he thought I had something in my basement that I could sell to him.

I have posted so many details because some of us have found that certain psychics have used the exact same phrases with each of us.
Sunandmoon, Gina Rose gave me the same 18 months and absolutely no contact advice.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2011, 02:31:46 AM »
Yep, I got the same 18 months line. And a long list of reasons why she's really very good  ::)

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2011, 03:06:59 AM »
Yep, I got the same 18 months line. And a long list of reasons why she's really very good  ::)
Same here. Gina Rose told me that she did CP for fun because her real job was with some police department. Can't believe I took this woman seriously and called her several times. And I can't believe that I took her no-contact advise. If I had a 5% chance of salvaging my relationship at the time I blew it by listening to Gina Rose. Of course the 18 months timeline expired and nothing!

Offline haileyn

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 03:47:01 AM »
Same here. Gina Rose told me that she did CP for fun because her real job was with some police department. Can't believe I took this woman seriously and called her several times. And I can't believe that I took her no-contact advise. If I had a 5% chance of salvaging my relationship at the time I blew it by listening to Gina Rose. Of course the 18 months timeline expired and nothing!

Gina Rose is full of BS, unethical and does not like to be told she's wrong. Well when you predict someone not getting a job and they do then tell them they won't keep the job, you are WRONG.

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 12:36:24 PM »
I agree, Gina Rose is so full of it and is like a parrot, "no contact, no contact". I havent seen her be right or anyone. But she sure likes to brag on herself. And she also has no trouble telling you off if you doubt her. I think she is very unethical and I really sometime wonder if shes schitzo or something with all of her "spirit guides" that talk to her all the time. Those guides sure didnt get anything right for me.
From what I was told by so many of them, I should have already been married to someone other than the SM because someone wonderful was going to walk into my life and sweep me away. LMAO!!!! Hasnt happened nor has it even come close. I had a really bad day last week and I came here and vented and said some horrible things. I am taking things one day at a time now and fighting off his memory every time it pops into my head. Im determined to put myself first from now on and be happy by myself. I totally understand that sometimes some women never remarry or have a close romantic relationship when they get to be my age (Im 54), so I think its time for me to just be me. If someone great comes along then thats wonderful, but Im not looking for it to happen anymore. My new philosophy is NO EXPECTATIONS, NO DISAPPOINTMENT. So even if I date anyone I will not have any expectations until I have a reason to have them.

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 04:27:39 PM »
I agree, Gina Rose is so full of it and is like a parrot, "no contact, no contact". I havent seen her be right or anyone. But she sure likes to brag on herself. And she also has no trouble telling you off if you doubt her. I think she is very unethical and I really sometime wonder if shes schitzo or something with all of her "spirit guides" that talk to her all the time. Those guides sure didnt get anything right for me.
From what I was told by so many of them, I should have already been married to someone other than the SM because someone wonderful was going to walk into my life and sweep me away. LMAO!!!! Hasnt happened nor has it even come close. I had a really bad day last week and I came here and vented and said some horrible things. I am taking things one day at a time now and fighting off his memory every time it pops into my head. Im determined to put myself first from now on and be happy by myself. I totally understand that sometimes some women never remarry or have a close romantic relationship when they get to be my age (Im 54), so I think its time for me to just be me. If someone great comes along then thats wonderful, but Im not looking for it to happen anymore. My new philosophy is NO EXPECTATIONS, NO DISAPPOINTMENT. So even if I date anyone I will not have any expectations until I have a reason to have them.
I hope current callers read all this about psycho Gina Rose!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2019, 11:27:34 PM »

I read with most of those you mention. I posted already that CP didn't work for me. I would not read with Red, Gina Rose, Liam....etc. Actually, I would if their rate was $0.10 a minute. ;D

I read with Seha recently (not on CP though). She was accurate re the person I called for. But I still have to see for predictions. Seha felt real and seemes empathic.

Make sure you have enough cash left for Xmas.... ;) (If I had 50% of what I spent on CP and PS right now I'd be very happy.)

Does Seha read somewhere off of CP that you can share since you said you read with her but not on CP?

Not sure if anyones mentioned this but Abigail on CP reads for $13/min but she appears to be on Keen for $8.50/min (LightWorker Gail) unless it’s someone else using her image :)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2019, 11:41:34 PM by Snow-white8 »