Author Topic: Just venting.  (Read 2894 times)

Offline 4everhopeful

Just venting.
« on: December 16, 2011, 04:50:39 AM »
For some reason I am feeling so down tonite. I have so much to feel good about and I am so blessed, but it seems I see so many people that have someone in their life but they are still flirting and communicating with so many other people (outside their own gender) and just living it up. I dont understand why they have their kids, a husband or boyfriend, a good job, and seem to be out buying gifts for everyone for the holidays and here I am with no money to spend on gifts. Just had to replace a water heater just after having to replace the faucets in the bathroom. All at a costs of over a thousand dollars which leaves nothing for Christmas and no one to spend Christmas with except the kids. No one to give me anything special for Christmas. Another year of spending the holidays with just the kids. I know I should be thankful but I just want to know the feeling of having someone think of me during the holidays and give me something special and someone to give something to other than the fun things the kids want. When will it be my turn to have someone in my life? Damn I hate these days or nights when I feel this way. Ive been trying so hard to lose a few lbs and look better but I am at a standstill in the weight loss department. I still cant fit into my cute clothes that I was wearing just a couple of years ago. I can get into them but they are just a little too tight. I cant seem to get over that hump for them to look good on me again. I probably sound like such a loser, but I feel like a loser tonite. Still here alone, no one to talk to other than my kids and facebook friends. But those friends at facebook make me feel so bad sometime. Not that I dont want them to enjoy what they have but I dont understand if some lady has a husband that is handsome and helps her out in every way and they go shopping together and have a great life, why the hell is she on facebook flirting with other men and seems to have the best of both worlds when I cant even have the best of one world. Maybe I should get off the internet altogether. Just move to fuckin Montana or Wyoming or the middle of the desert and live in a tent and just forget the whole damn thing. Im so sick of just existing and not living. Tired of lying to myself that I am happy cause Im not. Im miserable and unhappy and so sick of just being here. Why couldnt I have been born pretty and desirable like other women? Instead of homely and ugly and someone that no one wants? Some people have it all while others like me have nothing and it just isnt fair. I so hope my SM chokes on what he is with right now. I hope she rips him a new ass and I hope he thinks of me after its all over. Im sorry but I can no longer wish him well. I hope he lives in misery and despair for the remainder of his days just like I am. He doesnt deserve any better than I am experiencing. I hate what I am going through and all the prayers Ive prayed have done no good so far. I think God had thrown me away. He just doesnt seem to care anymore. All the good things Ive done in my life just doesnt seem to be paying off. I didnt think I was asking too much to just have someone to love me and someone that I could love back, but I guess it was. Funny that other women that dont appreciate it have just what I long for. And they wish they didnt have it. What a fuckin disaster. I think I will be glad when Im dead and I dont have to worry about any of this anymore.

Offline Tango

Re: Just venting.
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »
I just read your message and it makes me so sad to hear how down in the dumps you are. I know you've probably heard this a million times, but I'm sure that it will get better. It seems like you've hit rock bottom right now, so the good news is that there is only one way to go and that's up. Things will get better, but sometimes they take a really long time. Don't ever give up hope that tomorrow will be a better, brighter day.

Try to keep your chin up and no matter what, always hold your head up high. The people who you speak of may look like they have it all, but if they are flirting on facebook, then they probably don't. It's human nature for people to want what they can't have and it's also human nature for people to think that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that people are really good at pretending their life is amazing, even when it really isn't. It's just about keeping up appearances.

The best thing that you can probably do for yourself right now is to take a deep breath and give yourself a break because you are being so hard on yourself. I don't know what you look like, but I know from your posts and your messages to others on here that you are a good person with a good heart. Maybe I'm wrong, but I think that having a good heart is more important and better in the long run than having the looks of a super model. Beauty fades over time, but whatever goodness you have within you will always be there no matter what.

You're going through a rough time, and it's hard with the holidays. I know how you feel, you get lonely sometimes and that's perfectly ok. Just don't ever think that you're not good enough or you deserve to be alone because you don't. You will be happy one day, so focus on you right now. Be happy and content with yourself because there is an amazing man out there who will realize what a catch you are and he will treat you exactly the way you deserve to be treated.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »
Well said, Tango. 

4ever:  There are many of us in the same boat you are in.  You always have us, as little comfort as that may bring when you want to hold that special someone in your arms, we are still here.  God has not thrown you away.  I know honey, that it seems the good Lord works soooo slow, but when the blessings he has for you finally appear it will be worth the wait...it will be perfect!  Your children love you, and as short a time that we have with them, embrace it and they will always remember how much you loved them in return.  Do them a great justice and teach them by example how to overcome.  Hang in there.  I know that this holiday season will bring you joy.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2011, 02:04:01 PM »
Hey, I just saw this after posting a financial vent of my own on another thread (which I deleted because I totally hijacked the thread). I know exactly how you feel. I vividly remember last xmas. I actually got a reading with Gina Rose on xmas eve and went on another psychic rampage between then and nyd.

Please vent to us whenever you need to, we are always here for you!

(what's up with that stupid 500 seconds message that only shows up sometimes???? seriously, EIGHT minutes between postings?!)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2011, 05:26:12 PM »
Wow, 4everhopeful, it makes me so sad to read your post, but I can empatize.  Just as the others have said, we are all here because we have been through similar experiences.  I feel terrible for spending money on these readings, when I could be putting that money away towards my daughters' educations.  It makes me feel pathetic.

Please don't lose sight of what's truly important.  There's a reason you picked the name 4everhopeful... there is always hope!  It may sound easy for me to say, but believe me, I've been there, and I never thought I'd be as happy as I am today.  We all deserve the best, and I know that you will get it too.   

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2011, 11:02:18 AM »
Thank you to all of you who responded to my stupid ranting. I apologize for sounding so mean and heartless. I just get so depressed sometime and lonely. I really do have so much to be thankful for and I kick myself the next day after a night like I had when I wrote what I did. I really have to start looking at me and not at what other people have that they dont appreciate. Who knows, maybe this is one of those life lessons that will make me appreciate what comes to me when it does finally arrive. It just feels sometime like time is running out.
Im really happy for those of you here that have found someone to spend time with and those that have had their SM return. It must be a really great feeling and I do still have hope that I will have the same someday. Thankfully I do have you girls and guys here and I dont have to call the psychic lines anymore to hear some good news. At least here I know I am not hearing fairytales, lol.

wakeupcall

Mary Occhino
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »
well i had a reading with mary today and i felt it was a complete waste of money.she did not give me any validation.what a waste !!!

Offline Tango

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2011, 11:22:47 PM »
I'm glad that you are doing better 4everhopeful :)

I wish the same thing for myself. At this point, I would like for some of the predictions about someone new coming in to my life happening...but timelines have come and gone and every psychic either says my SM is the one who will come back, or they say that someone new is. I get a different description of this person every time, and of course a different time when I'm supposed to meet him.

I spoke with SE a few times this week, and I thought we had a great connection. She picked up on some really good things which made me so hopeful that she was right about me getting contact from him today. Nothing has come to pass and I know I won't be hearing from him tomorrow either.

I read her feedback and 90% of the people who leave feedback have had predictions come true. I guess I'm just part of that 10%. So, you are definitely not alone. We all deserve to be happy and I hope that this happiness comes sooner than later!

anything