Author Topic: Regina Starr  (Read 2909 times)

Offline PinkyD

Regina Starr
« on: January 14, 2019, 03:40:29 AM »
Hi guys, has anyone ever tried Regina Starr on bitwine? Was she any good /accurate? I spoke with her twice last week or so , she made some predictions, none of which I can validate at present. Her reviews were good but idk, can you share your experiences/ opinions of her? 🤔

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Regina Starr
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 12:20:21 PM »
I think she was mentioned before but i don't believe it was positive.  Hopefully someone will chime in on their experience.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:43:55 PM »
Yep, tried her 3 years ago. She is a skilled scammer who appears to be understanding and patient but sugarcoats final outcomes, her timelines are all made up...she also tried to charge a member $7500 for some type of cleansing work if you read her negative reviews.  And if you scroll down her positive feedback, nearly none mentioned that their predictions came to pass, people come back simply because she was "loving" and "compassionate". Stay away...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 12:12:29 AM »
Yep, tried her 3 years ago. She is a skilled scammer who appears to be understanding and patient but sugarcoats final outcomes, her timelines are all made up...she also tried to charge a member $7500 for some type of cleansing work if you read her negative reviews.  And if you scroll down her positive feedback, nearly none mentioned that their predictions came to pass, people come back simply because she was "loving" and "compassionate". Stay away...

Omggg she really seemed super kind and compassionate just approachable, but part of her reading did seem like copy & paste like.... I was hoping she'd be legit but you're probably right, thanks a mill 😣

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2019, 11:52:16 AM »
She gets people fooled with her kindness and fake compassion. I don't have access to my transcript as it was three years ago but I remember her telling me lines like "I see you've been hurting and thinking about this a lot, do not worry" and kept repeating herself and made up a random date that never came to pass. I left her a neutral review but didn't ask for a refund (my mistake).

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2019, 05:52:17 PM »
noooo  :( :( :(

i just had a  very positive reading with her. WHY??  :'( why must people scam others?  :-[

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2019, 06:17:22 PM »
noooo  :( :( :(

i just had a  very positive reading with her. WHY??  :'( why must people scam others?  :-[

You should really check out feedback here on advisors before getting the reading.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 03:18:29 AM »
Yep one of her predictions already made has NOT come to pass.... sigh 😔🙄

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 08:58:37 AM »
I think most of her clients like this one really WANT to get scammed.

"She is sweet kind I wanted to read with her for one question I did not have enough info but she gave it a try, unfortunately, the answer was off overall she tried so I don't want to say its a bad thing ill give her another go one day with enough info also the reading was over so fast I did not get closure or goodbye but send my blessings she such a sweet person"

People value fake sweetness and compassion over true talent and accuracy so if you are like this client here and want to waste your money and hopes, go to her. I personally NEVER give a second chance to readers that gave me false hope, now matter how friendly and sweet they seemed, Trust me that is the facade to lure in more unsuspecting clients.

anything