Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46903 times)

Offline Oisin16

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2021, 04:19:47 PM »
I would say stay away from this reader. Last year I booked with her and got no response, so I file a claim on PayPal to get a refund and she responded at the same minute she got the refund request from PayPal. She got really mad and told me if I wanted to get the reading I should close the case on PayPal, little I know that if I cancel the claimed I won’t be able to file again. So I close the case and as soon I close the case she stop responding and if course she didn’t read for me and ghosted me for a refund. So I call PayPal and the told me I couldn’t file claim again. So I send them prof of the emails and they recommended to call my bank to get the refund so I got it through the bank like a month later. It was the worst experience

Offline mignnone

« Reply #151 on: June 23, 2021, 07:54:07 PM »
Divine Empath has always been shady in my opinion. Everyone of the live readings I did with her, nothing came to pass. Then when I did pay for a reading, she wasn’t sure she did it or it got lost being emailed to me or whatever her excuse was. She had offered me a refund. However, before I could say yes to the refund, she did a rush video and sent it to me. Then said she would refund part of my money for it being so late which she never did. She did a joint reading with a lady named JD and I ended up purchasing a love reading with JD. Although JD did not get the love part right in the end, she saw during the reading that 7 to 8 months from then I would be moving due to work. And sure enough 3 months later I got a job and ended up moving 7 months from the time of the reading.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2021, 12:57:42 AM »
She was by far the shadiest… incorrect, forum snooping advisor I’ve encountered. Lol

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2021, 07:16:58 PM »
She was by far the shadiest… incorrect, forum snooping advisor I’ve encountered. Lol
I watched some of her youtube videos and her energy just rubbed me the wrong way. There is something about her that doesn't sit with me.

Offline court1130

« Reply #154 on: June 26, 2021, 01:18:43 AM »
I had the most depressing reading ever. My boyfriend and I had an argument a couple of days ago. She said he’s never coming back and i’ll be depressed the next two years about it. Far cry from my trusted readers. Even SHaman Kira said.. agh give it a few weeks and things will smooth out per normal lol

Anyone have experience with her?

Any update on your situation?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #155 on: June 26, 2021, 04:47:48 PM »
Years later, we are engaged and headed to Cancun/Belize in 3 days for vacation! I think we made up about a day or 2 after that reading. Lol
Wild.

Offline court1130

« Reply #156 on: August 10, 2021, 12:43:39 PM »
Years later, we are engaged and headed to Cancun/Belize in 3 days for vacation! I think we made up about a day or 2 after that reading. Lol
Wild.

That's awesome! So happy to hear you guys are back together and happy! ❤️