Author Topic: DivineEmpath  (Read 46772 times)

Offline Dnj1984

DivineEmpath
« on: January 10, 2019, 09:02:05 PM »
I had the most depressing reading ever. My boyfriend and I had an argument a couple of days ago. She said he’s never coming back and i’ll be depressed the next two years about it. Far cry from my trusted readers. Even SHaman Kira said.. agh give it a few weeks and things will smooth out per normal lol

Anyone have experience with her?

ladya

Re: DivineEmpath
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2019, 09:11:39 PM »
I had the most depressing reading ever. My boyfriend and I had an argument a couple of days ago. She said he’s never coming back and i’ll be depressed the next two years about it. Far cry from my trusted readers. Even SHaman Kira said.. agh give it a few weeks and things will smooth out per normal lol

what is your gut telling you? That's kind of a harsh heartless way of delivering messages. Plus so much can change within a 2 year timeframe no one can say anything with great accuracy that far out what will happen. I'd go with your tried and true
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 09:14:54 PM by ladya »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 09:48:28 PM »

what is your gut telling you? That's kind of a harsh heartless way of delivering messages. Plus so much can change within a 2 year timeframe no one can say anything with great accuracy that far out what will happen. I'd go with your tried and true

I agree! I totally am. She was the only advisor to tell me such. My intuition is usually right. I’ll roll with that. Lol

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 10:18:33 PM »
Though she’s been right for be better or worse, and sadly I’ve had the same, and she was right, but remember to test ALL psychics with a shorter term outcome. All relationships have ups and downs, maybe she’s seeing a down time.. did you ask her about anything short term?

She knew my poi would reach out in September last year and said we would break up again in December, actually it was late November’s. Did not see a reconnection because it was only 6 mo ahead or something. I didn’t know she reads 2 yrs out. All was accurate, even though I tried to change it. I’m sure my poi will be back later this year, again, but we didn’t read that far out.

She can be hard to hear because she doesn’t sugar coat, I’ve complained about it before,  it everyone else at that time told me poi and I would be together etc etc etc. So there’s that. That’s why I’m die hard about my top 5, the only ones who were right. She’s one. Sadly. But also good cause career and stuff was all accurate as well.

Also sucks sorry to hear.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 10:21:06 PM by jhuskindle »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 10:32:25 PM »
Though she’s been right for be better or worse, and sadly I’ve had the same, and she was right, but remember to test ALL psychics with a shorter term outcome. All relationships have ups and downs, maybe she’s seeing a down time.. did you ask her about anything short term?

She knew my poi would reach out in September last year and said we would break up again in December, actually it was late November’s. Did not see a reconnection because it was only 6 mo ahead or something. I didn’t know she reads 2 yrs out. All was accurate, even though I tried to change it. I’m sure my poi will be back later this year, again, but we didn’t read that far out.

She can be hard to hear because she doesn’t sugar coat, I’ve complained about it before,  it everyone else at that time told me poi and I would be together etc etc etc. So there’s that. That’s why I’m die hard about my top 5, the only ones who were right. She’s one. Sadly. But also good cause career and stuff was all accurate as well.

Also sucks sorry to hear.

Yeah career/money was wrong as well. I’ll keep “her” lifted up in prayer though. “She” is $25 richer off me :)

Blessings!

ladya

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 10:33:51 PM »
Just because a reader is negative doesn't mean she's accurate lol. Negative wrong readers can do more harm than the positive fairytale ones because they put things into your head that aren't necessarily true and cause worry and can cause you to ruin a potentially good relationship. from the reviews of this reader, it seems she mostly gives negative predictions which statistically are more likely to happen in regards to relationships but doesn't necessarily mean they're accurate as it seems with the OP. Who tells someone they're going to be depressed for 2 years?

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 10:40:52 PM »
Yeah dark energy for sure. I can take bad news... but two years? Excessive. Lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 10:50:31 PM »
You SURELY love this reader. No need for you to read with anyone else. Lol or do you read for yourself? ??? ???

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 12:45:45 AM »

Yeah, this was my experience with her too, unfortunately.

She basically told me that one of my friends was an arrogant egomaniac womanizer that would lead me on romantically, when in reality we are just friends and a lot of our private conversations revolve around his depression and self-esteem issues that he's tackling in therapy. So, if nothing else, her reading was wrong about his personality. He is supposed to apologize in spring (although he doesn't really owe me an apology for anything at the moment).

Her other predictions are pending. So I guess we'll see. She was very vague when I asked her what was coming up in finances. And wanted a more specific question. I'm hoping that she's wrong because she gave me a timeline of 7 months for something that I'm hoping will happen a lot sooner (but there have been delays in the past, so who knows...).

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 01:08:45 AM »
Yeah. It was pretty funny once I read it to my friends. It holds no merit. And I KNOW she’s on this board... commenting, lurking like a complete weirdo. Smh

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 01:24:32 AM »
My reading was positive.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 01:29:03 AM »
The videos of free readings that she does monthly on FB are interesting, and she actually explains how she gets her insights. I can believe that she is an empath. I just wonder if she sometimes misinterprets the cards and doesn't get the full picture.

For instance, she mentioned me being down, mood-wise, and healing in the early months of this year, and felt it would be from me dealing with someone cheating. But that's not the whole truth. I have been down, but really I'm in the process of healing from something else, not related to romance at all.

So I can't completely discount her empathetic abilities. It's just that I can tell she's gotten some of the details wrong already.  :-\
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 01:31:39 AM by giftsdiff »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2019, 01:30:17 AM »
And for me regardless of if she’s positive or negative..was she accurate?

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
Yes, she is accurate. To the day for me. Literally. 8 weeks to the day I put it in a calendar on her request and the poi messaged me. She was also sadly right that we would break up again after a lovely time together, didn’t feel it was permanent but could see anything beyond that. And I probably need a top up, I’ll go order and see if it falls in line with everyone else I’ve read with lately.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 01:46:07 AM »
I can't say if she's accurate yet lol I just had my first reading with her like 2 weeks ago but the predictions aren't until June and the fall. I don't think I'll follow up with her again though unless predictions prove to be accurate. Nothing against her, I just don't like paying $10 per question on PO. You don't always get the full picture, you're left with a lot of questions that need clarification, and you just end up spending more.

anything